Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Itachi chapter 478 [SPOILERS]

Spoiler:

Itachi is back because when he implanted his Mangekyo powers into Sasuke, he also transferred himself into him. He said it was like a reanimation jutsu.

Well Itachi is FURIOUS at Danzo and Sasuke! He is telling Sasuke how he didn't want him to go the way is going, and how he wanted him to be the hero of konaha, also Danzo says something smart and itachi cuts his arm off.
Itachi might kill Danzo by blowing him up!
Itachi will fight Madara.

EDIT: But this is just my prediction.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Cyl; 12-31-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:03 PM   #2
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Itachi chapter 478 [SPOILERS]

???????????????Huh? Isn't it like a week too early for spoilers?

Edit: Prediction. Of course. Makes sense, but I doubt it'll happen.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:09 PM   #3
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

is the chapter even out

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:10 PM   #4
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

It's a prediction.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:10 PM   #5
Oyasumi
Apprentice Genin

Oyasumi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ita's Alive?! FTW!!! Well, if he kills Danzo, I'm perfectly fine with it. ._.

(like, a lot)

Spoiler:
theakatsukirule.wetpaint.com

Oya needs more members! =P

Old 12-31-2009, 02:11 PM   #6
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

I hope Itachi isn't real, it's just an illusion that Danzo will wisp away easily.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:25 PM   #7
Ashido
Apprentice Genin

Ashido is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke's probably just creating the illusion of Itachi to spite Danzou.
If Itachi is actually alive.. I think I would find that pretty lame, not that I don't like him.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:42 PM   #8
Snowy Owl
Council Fate - Clotho

Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

That would be awesome if it happened! I hope that the 'Sasuke getting a lecture from Itachi' part is true, at least. Hopefully it will help him see the error of his ways (although I think that Kishimoto said that Sasuke's not changing anytime soon. )

Old 12-31-2009, 03:59 PM   #9
Sonia
Ninja Academy Student

Sonia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
is the chapter even out
Spoiler:
Nope, no chapter until around 13th January 2010.

Old 12-31-2009, 04:07 PM   #10
Itachiuchiha!
Ninja Academy Student

Itachiuchiha! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

you lyin son of a you got this prediction from naruto blogspot
go to google
search naruto 478 spoiler
and you get a prediction
Old 12-31-2009, 04:30 PM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

im as surprised to see itachi there!!! but also remeber what he gave to naruto as well as that!!!!!!! BOOM BA BEEE!!!! sasuke would be all like O....M....G!!!!!!! HAHA I love itachi as much as anyone!!!! but i still cried >.>

LHG

Old 12-31-2009, 05:03 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

If Itachi's real and he's alive, then that's just gonna make me hate the Uchihas even more.

Old 12-31-2009, 05:09 PM   #13
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
If Itachi's real and he's alive, then that's just gonna make me hate the Uchihas even more.
Yeah, I get what you mean and I agree with you except I don't hate them in the first place. IF Itachi is alive, it will make the Uchihas seem even more powerful.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:16 PM   #14
sasuke_fangirl
Chunin Exam Proctor

sasuke_fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i know i cant wait 4 it 2 come out
l_ll_l Sasukebffs-Spark 9tail japaneseanimeforlife, mangagirl
painxkonan sakuracha!!! shadowatching shippuden boy Ulmo lord of waters Bff in real life ShadowKarma
Quote:
Sasuke_fangirl: well my best friend what can I say today? I love u and u are awesome and u mean a lot to me and I wont let anyone hurt u ok? And lady gaga rocks our world xD lmao thank u for showing me what a friend is
from mangagirl my super bestie ~MoNsTeR~
..\\\\
//-_-\\
/____\
Old 12-31-2009, 05:37 PM   #15
LSJ-Jiraiya
Freshmen Academy Student

LSJ-Jiraiya is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah it'd be really pointless to bring back Itachi for good now. I'm hoping it's going to be similar to what happened between Naruto and the fourth during the fight with Pain. Itachi will talk some sense into Sasuke and show Madara for what he truly is, A sore loser. However bringing Itachi back for good after the way he died would really be ridiculous...
Old 12-31-2009, 05:40 PM   #16
One-Tailed Shukaku
Banned

One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well Sasuke used Susano and Amaterasu so it is obvious that it is the Tsukuyomi..
Old 12-31-2009, 06:37 PM   #17
Rogue Assassin
Apprentice Genin

Rogue Assassin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyasumi View Post
Ita's Alive?! FTW!!! Well, if he kills Danzo, I'm perfectly fine with it. ._.
Same then we won't have to worry about him at all and Kakashi will be Hokage
Old 12-31-2009, 06:49 PM   #18
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Itachi chapter 478 [SPOILERS]

Since he already used Susano'o and Amaterasu,I'm pretty much certain that this is the Tsukuyomi. We'll just have to wait and see though...

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 12-31-2009, 06:52 PM   #19
One-Tailed Shukaku
Banned

One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Since he already used Susano'o and Amaterasu,I'm pretty much certain that this is the Tsukuyomi. We'll just have to wait and see though...
Didn't I just say that!
Old 12-31-2009, 09:06 PM   #20
Rogue Assassin
Apprentice Genin

Rogue Assassin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke_fangirl View Post
i know i cant wait 4 it 2 come out
when does the next one come out?!?!?!?!?