Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 12-30-2009, 01:32 PM   #1
+Bruce+
Chunin Exam Participant

+Bruce+ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to +Bruce+ Send a message via MSN to +Bruce+ Send a message via Skype™ to +Bruce+
Default I need someone for Fan Fiction art drawing.

Okay, i need someone to draw me a Fan Fiction character for my fanfic. Here is what he looks like:
Spoiler:
Name: Raikou Ikazuchi. (His nickname is Kitsune)
Village: The Village Hidden In the Lightning.
Kekkei Genkai: Lakugan, althrough the Kekkei Genkai of the Hatori clan, (In the Lightning Village) Raikou mysteriously was born with the Lakugan. A visual jutsu of the lightning villige that allows the user varius skills depending on the ninja's skill. The eye is known as the "cursed blessing" and is sealed until the user releases it and is resealed soon after its use.This skill depending on the lvl of the user consumes from light to massive amounts of chakra.A sign it in affect is that the users eyes turn storm gray and what looks like lightning bolts randomly flashes across the eye in diferent directions.
Chakra Nature: Lightning, and Fire. Although Raikou is only a Genin, he has two chakra elements, fire and lightning. At the moment, he can only use one, lightning. It is believed that when the 6-tailed Tiger was sealed inside of him, it gave Raikou the Fire element.
Appearance: 5"4", fit, black hair, blue eyes, Lightning Village headband, backpack filled with extra ninja tools and other supplies, there is also a blade holster carrying Raikou's father's (Who is dead now) 2 1/2 ft. long sword.
Personality: Determined, hard working, basicly a train-a-holic, willing to risk his life for his comrades, funny most of the time, but can be very quite, kind, loving, random, and has a soft spot for a girl in his squad. (Name will be reavealed when i post Chapter One) He is also the host of the 6-tailed Tiger.

║███║ Music is teh bestiez! (It's muh drugged cookiez)
║ (●)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
╚═══╝
♪♪
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Forum Rivals: ♥Mira Blossom♥ and Nābris.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Inazuma: "We need Neji or Hinata to track downz our cookiez!" Me: "Uhmm.. Inazuma.. cookiez don't havez chakura..or do they!?!"
Lol, Inazuma had a blonde moment.
Quote:
Do the Shika-Shake! *Shakes lazily* - From somebody.
"What a drag.." XD

Last edited by +Bruce+; 12-31-2009 at 11:30 AM.
+Bruce+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:41 PM   #2
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I need someone for Fan Fiction art drawing.

Words cannot describe how this drawing looks.
Apparently neither can a picture.
I don't see anything.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
+Bruce+
Chunin Exam Participant

Send a message via AIM to +Bruce+ Send a message via MSN to +Bruce+ Send a message via Skype™ to +Bruce+

Okay, so how do you want me to explain how i want you to do it.

║ (●)
╚═══╝
♪♪

Spoiler:

Quote:
Inazuma: "We need Neji or Hinata to track downz our cookiez!" Me: "Uhmm.. Inazuma.. cookiez don't havez chakura..or do they!?!"
Quote:
"What a drag.." XD
Old 12-31-2009, 06:54 AM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Bruce+ View Post
Okay, so how do you want me to explain how i want you to do it.
It would help. It looks like you were trying to put a picture up but it's not
there. At least I can't see it. If you can't post a picture than just write
a detailed description. I'm not saying that I myself will draw it but that
unless you do put a picture or a description nobody else will draw it because
nobody will have any idea what they are supposed to draw.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
+Bruce+
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
It would help. It looks like you were trying to put a picture up but it's not
there. At least I can't see it. If you can't post a picture than just write
a detailed description. I'm not saying that I myself will draw it but that
unless you do put a picture or a description nobody else will draw it because
nobody will have any idea what they are supposed to draw.
Okay, will do. Btw, i put up a description.

║ (●)
╚═══╝
♪♪

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
"What a drag.." XD

Tags
art, drawing, fanfic