Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Jiraiya and Tsunade 19 86.36%
Orochimaru 2 9.09%
Tie 1 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2009, 06:48 PM   #21
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rematch: Sannin Deadlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Orochimaru doesn't get any prep time for Edo Tensei.
So Team Pervy Sage and The Sucker of Gambling wins. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-20-2009, 04:47 AM   #22
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't think its because Oro doesn't get any prep time, I think its because he won't have anyone there to sacrifice for it.......

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg
Old 11-20-2009, 04:53 AM   #23
Kiba+Akamaru
Freshmen Academy Student

Kiba+Akamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well tsunade i dont think will be too much of a help the fight would probably end up with tsunade knocked out,dead or trapped in one of orochimarus jutsu's. so the real battle will then be between jiriaya and orochimaru.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:46 AM   #24
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Edo Tensei is Reanimation jutsu then?hmmm well Jiraiya has shown loads of new techniques in Sage Mode.Unfortunatly Lady Tsunade hasnt hmmmmmm ok I vote Jiraiya and Tsunade,Sarutobi threw shuriken at the coffins to stop the jutsu from taking effect didnt he?he was only able to stop the final coffin however.Im pretty sure Tsunade or Jiraiya could take down the coffin before they completely come out of the ground.Jiraiyas too fast for Orochi,Gamabunta and Katsuyu could probably handle Manda while Tsunade could pound Orochi close up for a while,or take out smaller summons with punches.

Jiraiyas other summons could take Orochimarus Hydra,or huge gate thing,not to mention Orochis done for if he fights Jiraiya in SM,Giant Rasengans +uber speed=Orochi losing blood!!!
Old 12-30-2009, 10:20 AM   #25
Jirayai
Academy Graduate

Jirayai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Am taking Tsunade out of the picture completely, but dont get me wrong she is not useless, because in mission you need medical ninja's and Tsunade is the best medical ninja, she is a great asset to konoha but does she deserve to be Hokage? Yes she is one of the legendary Sanin and she is a great asset for konoha but you have to look beyond the current scenario. If tsunade was Hokage, during the time that orchimaru along with the sand and sound invaded, would she have made a difference fighting wise against orchimaru, I would say no. Orchimaru wouldn't even have to perform the forbidden techinque to summon the previous Hokage. She only has a brute strenght which can be easily be avoided. I think some of the jounin can actually beat Tsunade, unless she has some jutsu we never seen. During the Pein arc, she coudn't do anything fighting wise, medical wise she contributed alot but as Hokage you need to be able to fend of enimies and with just brute strenght i dont think thats possible.
Sage mode Jirayai Frog Katas can probably match or even suprass tsunades strenght

The real batte comes down to orchimaru vs Jirayai
Full strenght this will be an intense battle, with JIrayai wining in the end.
Forbidden techniques to summon the Hokages would be useless since the third sealed the first and second Hokage.
Orchimaru has no genjustu in his aresenal, where Jirayai in his sage mode does.
I just cant see orchimaru being able to fend of sage mode Jirayai, even with his numerous snake summoning Jiraya can match it with frog summonings.
Hand to Hand combat Jirayai will win if hes in sage mode. Frog Katas are like Tsunades brute strenght.
If Orchimaru true form comes, that will be the true question whether Jirayai can fend Orchimaru Sanke form, in that form we really dont see aany jutsu formed its just numerous snakes attacking you just like in Sasuke vs Orchimaru,
So in the end I think Jirayai has the greater chance of wining unless orchimaru some how has some other absurd forbidden techinques.

Last edited by Jirayai; 12-30-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:15 PM   #26
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

i have 1 question.I minato gets brought back,will Gababunta listen to jiraiya or minato?

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 12-30-2009, 05:09 PM   #27
Jirayai
Academy Graduate

Jirayai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Both I guess, but Gamabunta is hard to control even Jirayai said it himself.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:30 PM   #28
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I fail to see any reason why Gamabunta would choose to obey the Fourth Hokage if Orochimaru brought him back.

That said, with Sage Mode, Jiraiya has a definite edge, but his victory is by no means guaranteed, despite what Orochimaru haters in this thread say.

Tsunade is, as always, fodder.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:42 AM   #29
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Orochimaru will be unable to use edo tensei, because he has no subordinates to use for the jutsu...........

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg

Tags
jiraiya, orochimaru, rematch, sannin, tsunade