Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 09:39 PM   #20621
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
After endless harassments, I've finally decided to post a pic of myself:

Spoiler:

*hides*
I like it, looks cool.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 12-30-2009, 09:51 PM   #20622
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

He's cute!

Old 12-30-2009, 09:54 PM   #20623
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Here are some pictures I took on a trip into the inner chasms of my mind :

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-30-2009, 09:55 PM   #20624
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I can taste those colors, bro.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:56 PM   #20625
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

@Aurega: What did your mom tell you about standing on the edges of cliffs? xD

@Maikeru: Nicecccee

Old 12-30-2009, 09:57 PM   #20626
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

@CCS: Are you telling me that you are a zombie and that you are going to attempt to eat my brain?

@Luna: Thanks!

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-30-2009, 10:01 PM   #20627
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

@ Maikeru: Gorgeous and artistic photos you've got there; your mind looks like an interesting place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
He's cute!
Concurred; curious as to what his reaction will be to that statement. XD

Old 12-30-2009, 10:45 PM   #20628
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

I was trying to look like a dude...Not sure how well I did....XD
Spoiler:

And then here is this picture! Yay for my messed up eye!!! x3
Spoiler:

Ohhhh...and P.S. Aurega....your picture is friggin epic.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:42 PM   #20629
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:

Spoiler:

*hides*

Oh, it was taken at Haleakala National park
Old 12-30-2009, 11:44 PM   #20630
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You could have fallen off!

Old 12-31-2009, 04:26 AM   #20631
Jaaz7
Chunin Exam Participant

Jaaz7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Jaaz7 Send a message via Skype™ to Jaaz7
Talking Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:

Spoiler:

*hides*
Jeez, That's an awesome picture, friend ! (Didn't your mom tell you to don't stand up edging that kind of cliffs?) [Huge ones xD]
Wow, your photo made me remember one music...

Spoiler:

Old 12-31-2009, 04:53 AM   #20632
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaaz7 View Post
Jeez, That's an awesome picture, friend ! (Didn't your mom tell you to don't stand up edging that kind of cliffs?) [Huge ones xD]
Wow, your photo made me remember one music...

Spoiler:
When I was little I used to <3 that song so much...XD
And Aurega's picture reminded me more of this song:

Spoiler:

(Lol, lol. Jk.)
Old 12-31-2009, 04:59 AM   #20633
Jaaz7
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
When I was little I used to <3 that song so much...XD
And Aurega's picture reminded me more of this song:

Spoiler:

(Lol, lol. Jk.)
Ahahahah, fnny lyrics xD
That's epic RLFW xD
And reminded me this one: xD (FRIGGIN FUNNY)

Spoiler:

Old 12-31-2009, 05:02 AM   #20634
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ahahahah, fnny lyrics xD
That's epic RLFW xD
And reminded me this one: xD (FRIGGIN FUNNY)

Spoiler:
Didn't the lead singer of Drowning Pool kill himself? :/
Old 12-31-2009, 05:10 AM   #20635
Jaaz7
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
Didn't the lead singer of Drowning Pool kill himself? :/
Ahm? If that's true, poor Dave...

*EDIT*

[What did happened to Dave from Drowning pool?

August 14, 2002

DROWNING POOL FRONTMAN DAVE WILLIAMS FOUND DEAD.

Manassas, Virginia --- Drowning Pool singer Dave Williams was found dead on the band's tour bus this afternoon. The quartet from Dallas, Texas has been performing as one of the main stage attractions on Ozzfest. The cause of death has yet to be determined.]

Last edited by Jaaz7; 12-31-2009 at 05:12 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:19 AM   #20636
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Oh, it was taken at Haleakala National park
Ooo, that place is awesome!

Lucky ducky. XD

Old 12-31-2009, 05:28 AM   #20637
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Yes it's the real background.
Face shot please?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 12-31-2009, 05:38 AM   #20638
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ahm? If that's true, poor Dave...

*EDIT*

[What did happened to Dave from Drowning pool?

August 14, 2002

DROWNING POOL FRONTMAN DAVE WILLIAMS FOUND DEAD.

Manassas, Virginia --- Drowning Pool singer Dave Williams was found dead on the band's tour bus this afternoon. The quartet from Dallas, Texas has been performing as one of the main stage attractions on Ozzfest. The cause of death has yet to be determined.]
Actually, I just researched his death, and he apparently died of heart complications. ^^
Old 12-31-2009, 08:52 AM   #20639
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Spoiler:

*hides*
Nice picture Aurega. I like the view also.

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Little Sister - Luna Mikazuki!
Bros - SageoftheSixPaths, Zetsu!
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
You are the greatest human being/ short line of text of all time.
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
Old 12-31-2009, 09:14 AM   #20640
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

Spoiler:

*hides*
Good, I'm glad to see that, at least from the back of your head, you aren't as creepy looking as KT.

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Closed Thread