Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:57 PM   #1901
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakashi FC

KG lol so whats up
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:59 PM   #1902
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
KG lol so whats up
cough my head off like I said before

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:00 PM   #1903
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

im haveing a crazy ninja snowball fight lol

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 12-30-2009, 01:01 PM   #1904
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
im haveing a crazy ninja snowball fight lol
I get ready for training soon for beta

Old 12-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #1905
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

i should probably learn beta lol but im not sufficently motivatied

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 12-30-2009, 01:18 PM   #1906
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i should probably learn beta lol but im not sufficently motivatied
yeah I still got pm some more member of my new village about soon

Old 12-30-2009, 01:26 PM   #1907
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

lol what village is it anyways

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 12-30-2009, 01:29 PM   #1908
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol what village is it anyways
The Village Hidden in the Heavens where else that the one I take care of for my friend right

Old 12-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #1909
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
hey fangirl logn tiem no see i think
Hiya!!! *fangirl scream*
I haven't been on lately, because I wasn't at home and I hadn't my computer with me...
But I missed you all! ^__^
*glomps junchurikioftheleaf*

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
I what new peep?
Hey, sis!!!
Did you got in trouble while I were gone? xD haha
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:35 PM   #1910
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
Hiya!!! *fangirl scream*
I haven't been on lately, because I wasn't at home and I hadn't my computer with me...

Hey, sis!!!
nope but me JAFL are BF and GF again and I join his village then he left the forum for a while and then befor he left he made me a stand in kage in his place carzy right?

Old 12-30-2009, 02:16 PM   #1911
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
nope but me JAFL are BF and GF again and I join his village then he left the forum for a while and then befor he left he made me a stand in kage in his place carzy right?
Ohh I don't want to see you sad, sweetie!
*hugs you*
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Old 12-30-2009, 02:17 PM   #1912
akatsukirocks
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukirocks saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hi everyone...
*walks in very despressed*
sigh...

Hug/Feed my Egg/Pokemon

I adopted:
Spoiler:
Coyote Starrk

Kotetsu, Kid Ed, Link, Kagome, Komui

Jiraya: ok naruto, your first task is to walk on water.
Naruto: like jesus??
Jiraya: yes naruto.... like jesus....
Naruto: wait a minute.... does that mean jesus was a ninja?
Jiraya: YES NARUTO.....JESUS WAS A NINJA."
Naruto: really?!!?
Jiraya: NO NOT REALLY!!!
akatsukirocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:21 PM   #1913
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

man he back now he going to leave again

Old 12-30-2009, 02:33 PM   #1914
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsukirocks View Post
hi everyone...
*walks in very despressed*
sigh...
Hi, my daughter! ^^
What's wrong?

Quote:
man he back now he going to leave again
Ohh it's probably not his fault, he might be busy so he has to leave for a while...
It's normal to be sad because you miss him, but you have to be strong and think about how wonderful would be when he gets back again!
Old 12-30-2009, 03:01 PM   #1915
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Smile, girls!!! ^^

Spoiler:
Old 12-30-2009, 03:02 PM   #1916
akatsukirocks
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukirocks saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

so not helping

Hug/Feed my Egg/Pokemon

I adopted:
Spoiler:
Coyote Starrk

Kotetsu, Kid Ed, Link, Kagome, Komui

Jiraya: ok naruto, your first task is to walk on water.
Naruto: like jesus??
Jiraya: yes naruto.... like jesus....
Naruto: wait a minute.... does that mean jesus was a ninja?
Jiraya: YES NARUTO.....JESUS WAS A NINJA."
Naruto: really?!!?
Jiraya: NO NOT REALLY!!!
akatsukirocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:24 PM   #1917
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsukirocks View Post
so not helping
Sorry...
Why are you depressed, sweetie?
*glomps*
Old 12-30-2009, 06:31 PM   #1918
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
Hiya!!! *fangirl scream*

Hey, sis!!!
*is glomped* srry its a late reply i had to go lol

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 01-01-2010, 04:57 PM   #1919
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
*is glomped* srry its a late reply i had to go lol
No problem!

And...HAPPY 2010!!!
Old 01-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #1920
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

yea 2010!!! w00t new decade

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Tags
はたけ カカシ, awesome, cool, dreamy, fan club, hatake, hot, i love kakashi, icha icha, intelligent, kakashi, kakashi hatake_yamato, kakashi's girl, strategic, tactics