Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 12-29-2009, 04:30 PM   #1
Kizomaru Yukimoto
Banned

Location: Some say if you cry you are weak, some say if you cry you are dumb, I say if you cry you are human
Kizomaru Yukimoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default My art

I Decided to upload some of my work that took me longer than 5 minutes to make ,about 30 minutes.

1st one - Took 30 minutes -

Spoiler:

2nd one - about 10 minutes -

Spoiler:

He's post to be a werid perv

This is 3rd - Its really bad - 5-8 minutes

Spoiler:

it would have looked better if I didnt mess up on the head..... well around the chin area.
Kizomaru Yukimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:41 PM   #2
MizukiUchiha11
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Mouring something that a certain someone I know killed. Long live GoldFishy #72
MizukiUchiha11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: My art

Its good... for Kizo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ex Typhoon Ninja.
Master BETA Fighter.
I am looking for a village.
MizukiUchiha11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:42 PM   #3
akatsukirocks
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukirocks saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

ummm the eye for the third pic is ummm crossed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hug/Feed my Egg/Pokemon

I adopted:
Spoiler:
Coyote Starrk

Kotetsu, Kid Ed, Link, Kagome, Komui

Jiraya: ok naruto, your first task is to walk on water.
Naruto: like jesus??
Jiraya: yes naruto.... like jesus....
Naruto: wait a minute.... does that mean jesus was a ninja?
Jiraya: YES NARUTO.....JESUS WAS A NINJA."
Naruto: really?!!?
Jiraya: NO NOT REALLY!!!
akatsukirocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:47 PM   #4
Spark
Special Jonin Candidate

Spark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its good
then again i cant draw good(so that makes me think everything that is not a stick figure is good)
Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:49 PM   #5
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

prettieful ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:51 PM   #6
tobiperson
Apprentice Genin

tobiperson is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its ok i think
tobiperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:52 PM   #7
tobiperson
Apprentice Genin

tobiperson is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its purty
tobiperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:55 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I like them!
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:49 PM   #9
panhead15
Apprentice Genin

panhead15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

pretty good! i draw a lot 2 XD
panhead15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:17 PM   #10
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You need a little bit more work, so you can improve. The first one was the best, so take your time.
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:21 PM   #11
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizomaru Yukimoto View Post
I Decided to upload some of my work that took me longer than 5 minutes to make ,about 30 minutes.

1st one - Took 30 minutes -

Spoiler:

2nd one - about 10 minutes -

Spoiler:

He's post to be a werid perv

This is 3rd - Its really bad - 5-8 minutes

Spoiler:

it would have looked better if I didnt mess up on the head..... well around the chin area.

they are kind of cool

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote