Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: What are Ino's greatest moments?
Ino being born... 39 18.93%
Ino helping Sakura as a child 69 33.50%
InoShikaCho formation in the Forest of Death 51 24.76%
Ino vs. Sakura 60 29.13%
Ino's appearance in Shippuden 115 55.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-29-2009, 05:06 PM   #1041
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ino Yamanaka Fanclub

yes water does suit her well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:10 PM   #1042
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Water style would really match her well! I don't know why, other than the watering flowers thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
lol sorry kuromaki, im following 30+ thread
it's okay, this thread was dead anyways xD

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:12 PM   #1043
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

but ino deserves a FC more then anyone at the moment.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #1044
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

i'll join

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:17 PM   #1045
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Awsome welcome.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-29-2009, 05:18 PM   #1046
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would like to join your lovely club.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:18 PM   #1047
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
but ino deserves a FC more then anyone at the moment.
she's always deserved a FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
i'll join
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinxInoFan View Post
I would like to join your lovely club.
welcome!

@Karinofan: 60th member

Old 12-29-2009, 05:20 PM   #1048
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

woo hoo 60 members.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-29-2009, 05:24 PM   #1049
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

the Ino love is spreading

Old 12-29-2009, 05:25 PM   #1050
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yes it is lol and thats awsome.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-29-2009, 06:03 PM   #1051
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

could i join i atually like ino she has development and before becoming rivels she helped sakura alot

so can i

Kagura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:06 PM   #1052
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yes u can whenever the owner returns.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-29-2009, 06:11 PM   #1053
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

We're supporting the Sakura FC. So... yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by firegirl View Post
could i join i atually like ino she has development and before becoming rivels she helped sakura alot

so can i
Yes

Old 12-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #1054
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
We're supporting the Sakura FC. So... yeah.

Yes

thanks for your support

i like ino because she helped sakura alot and i respect, they really are still friends and i hope this whole sasuke deal they can finally hangout more again.

also i really love ino saving team 7 in forest of death, she is strong and she can be hilarious.

also she get her teammates to do things

strong women are the best

Old 12-29-2009, 06:19 PM   #1055
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

those are great reasons!

Old 12-29-2009, 06:24 PM   #1056
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yes they are welcome.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-29-2009, 06:26 PM   #1057
Rafael
Chunin Exam Proctor

Rafael is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wanna join!
Rafael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:26 PM   #1058
Rafael
Chunin Exam Proctor

Rafael is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love her!
Rafael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:28 PM   #1059
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Welcome rafael!

Just as a heads-up; you can edit that in your original post.

Old 12-29-2009, 06:29 PM   #1060
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
those are great reasons!

thank you she and sakura are atully my female characters

Tags
ino is awesome