Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 12-21-2009, 11:04 PM   #1
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default getting annoyed with random bleach story arcs..

hey people. i'm fairly new to anime bleach but i've watched up to episode 235 and i'm getting really freaking tired of them skipping around episodes. i want to see the shinigami vs. aizen/arrancar showdown already!!! why do they keep putting it off!! not to mention the battle between ichigo and ulquiorra!!! ughhh i'm soo tired of all these fillers!!! why are they doing this to us??? and when will it end??

does anyone second my frustration by any chance?

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
shikamarulover18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:09 PM   #2
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: getting annoyed with random bleach story arcs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarulover18 View Post
hey people. i'm fairly new to anime bleach but i've watched up to episode 235 and i'm getting really freaking tired of them skipping around episodes. i want to see the shinigami vs. aizen/arrancar showdown already!!! why do they keep putting it off!! not to mention the battle between ichigo and ulquiorra!!! ughhh i'm soo tired of all these fillers!!! why are they doing this to us??? and when will it end??

i second it!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:53 AM   #3
Strider_Naruto
Genin

Strider_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Strider_Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarulover18 View Post

I completely understand your frustration because the fillers are actually ruining the Shinigami vs Arrancar war. When they do these fillers, it goes in story after the Shinigami vs Arrancar war (So that pretty much tells you who won lol). It sucks really bad that Bleach is doing this, but the reason the fillers keep popping up is because the anime keeps catching up with the manga, and when that happens, fillers have to be throwned in. Its a great anime, but its really upsetting alot of people that I have talked with about the anime. Hopefully, this will be the last filler. Ive never seen so many fillers being throwned in so many times. Heh...I'd be satisfied if they just aired re-runs, but I understand in Japan they dont really do that.
Family: Violet Di, JapaneseAnimeForLife, King Dracoon
Xbox GT: KdashXI
PSN: KdashXI209
I will always protect the ones that mean the most to me!
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: 3953-8442-2891
╔══╗
║██║ Music is good for the Soul! It puts you at ease
║(●)║
╚══╝
Strider_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #4
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider_Naruto View Post
I completely understand your frustration because the fillers are actually ruining the Shinigami vs Arrancar war. When they do these fillers, it goes in story after the Shinigami vs Arrancar war (So that pretty much tells you who won lol). It sucks really bad that Bleach is doing this, but the reason the fillers keep popping up is because the anime keeps catching up with the manga, and when that happens, fillers have to be throwned in. Its a great anime, but its really upsetting alot of people that I have talked with about the anime. Hopefully, this will be the last filler. Ive never seen so many fillers being throwned in so many times. Heh...I'd be satisfied if they just aired re-runs, but I understand in Japan they dont really do that.
so that's why they do it! wow.. but they still shouldn't deter us with these random stories! if they already are playing the scenes after the shinigami vs. aizen/arrancar showdown, then why do they have to skip the in between?? ughh.. yeah--hopefully this will be the last filler. bleach has soo many of them compared to naruto! the suspense is killing me haha

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
shikamarulover18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:43 PM   #5
ZakuraSenbon23
Genin

ZakuraSenbon23 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hey, at least the Bleach fillers are better than the Naruto ones. xD

But yeah, they should stop with the fillers. It gets annoying and fillers are mostly the cause for an anime losing viewers.
ZakuraSenbon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:26 AM   #6
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Then read the manga. It's better anyway.

Tags
bleach