Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
prince_vincent24
Apprentice Genin

prince_vincent24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default The legendary Sannin vs Pein

Who wins? the legendary three or pein with his 6 bodies
Old 12-28-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: The legendary Sannin vs Pein

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi 4 View Post
probably the Sannin
Reasoning, please?

Anyways, Pain would win. Highest body Tsunade can beat is Human, the rest stomp her. In fact, it's likely Human can beat her since he's faster and tanked SM Jiraiya hits. Asura and Animal combined could take out Jiraiya, but Deva path could defeat Jiraiya or Orochimaru (seperately) using Chibaku Tensei and large Shinrai Tenseis. Pain would win.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:08 PM   #3
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm3991 View Post
no way! Sannin would kick butt! Jiraiya would know how to defeat him the second time and the other two would just make it a whole lot easier!!
OP didn't specify them having prior knowledge, and even with prior knowledge they have no defense for Chibaku Tensei. Explain how they get past CST, please.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:14 PM   #4
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Chibaku Tensei, remind me what that is again if you wouldnt mind. My naruverse knowledge is a little rusty when it comes to pains.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:20 PM   #5
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Chibaku Tensei, remind me what that is again if you wouldnt mind. My naruverse knowledge is a little rusty when it comes to pains.
Pain shoots out a ball of chakra with it's own gravitational pull, creating a sphere the size of which capable of holding a KN8 Naruto. Any boss summon would be easily trapped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -|MangekyoHamaki|- View Post
Think once more all those who say Pein , The Legendary Sannin Consist , OF Jiraiya , Tsunade and Orochimaru .... Naruto is not that powerfull to think of it , Without the fox im pretty sure Nagato would pwn him . 8th tail to defeat pein c'mn be serious , Overall He didnt have to deal with Animal Path pein and his pet's.....o.O , Only one whom posses the sharingan could stop Orochimaru's Recarnation Jutsu.
I have NO IDEA what you just said. Do you think the Sannin would win, or Pain?
Old 12-28-2009, 08:22 PM   #6
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Just wondering... any prep time?

Even if not, Jirayia SM held off the pains for a good bit. Also didnt he make that zone in which one of the pains got liquified? I have no idea what its called to be honest, I saw it on one page in the manga and it was what killed the only pain Jirayia managed to actually beat...

So if Jirayia at 100% made one of those, whats the odds of the pains getting in?
If the odds arent good, couldnt orochimaru Edo Tensai the Sage of Six Paths with the prep time given by the barrier and counter the Chibaku Tensei with the Sage's own version said to have Deva's pale in comparison?

Tsunade for healing. Haha. I cant think of much more effectiveness.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:27 PM   #7
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Just wondering... any prep time?

Even if not, Jirayia SM held off the pains for a good bit. Also didnt he make that zone in which one of the pains got liquified? I have no idea what its called to be honest, I saw it on one page in the manga and it was what killed the only pain Jirayia managed to actually beat...

So if Jirayia at 100% made one of those, whats the odds of the pains getting in?
If the odds arent good, couldnt orochimaru Edo Tensai the Sage of Six Paths with the prep time given by the barrier and counter the Chibaku Tensei with the Sage's own version said to have Deva's pale in comparison?

Tsunade for healing. Haha. I cant think of much more effectiveness.
It took about 1 1/2 pages to prep, and it grew to become a mountain sized sphere. Jiraiya was at 100% at the start, with only Animal Realm fighting him. All at once at the beginning would be too much. Orochimaru would have no time for Edo Tensei when Asura would bombard him with missles and Animal would be spamming boss summons.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:30 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Here is a Scenario:

1)-Battle Begins.
2)-Tsunade gets stomped by weakest Path of Pain.
3)- Animal Path summons an animal.
4)- Jiriaya summons Gamabunta and the other two Boss Toads.
5)- Orochimaru summons Manda.
6)- Animal Pain summons more animals.
7)- Orochimaru laughs on only to get speedblitz
8)- Jiriaya goes into Sage Mode.
9)- Animal Path's animals eventually overwhelms Sannins' animals.
10)- Jiriaya does his dance/introduction thing and gets ambushed.
11)- Pain does his peace recital talk and then:

Two Ways:

First Ending- Pain uses Chibaku Tensei and kills Jiriaya.
Second Ending- Pain uses CST and kills Jiriaya.

Overall: Sannin Loses, Pain Pwns.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:33 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by -|MangekyoHamaki|- View Post
Sannin of course
Spam.

Care to explain why because I disbelieve so, Pain wins in my mindset.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:36 PM   #10
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
It took about 1 1/2 pages to prep, and it grew to become a mountain sized sphere. Jiraiya was at 100% at the start, with only Animal Realm fighting him. All at once at the beginning would be too much. Orochimaru would have no time for Edo Tensei when Asura would bombard him with missles and Animal would be spamming boss summons.
As far as the missles go, rashomon wouldnt block them?
And allrighty then as far as the sphere goes. But animal path boss summons, if tsunade jirayia and orochi boss summon wouldnt they have the same amount out? I only saw a maximum of three summons from animal path and not counting slug (more of heal than combat) then theres three boss toads and one boss snake (I dont tihnk I can count the snake really either). Also what about frog song? I feel like its being left out.

>_> But wondering, between a boss summons fight I dont think the rest of the pains will go aggro... Lulz if Asura pain gets stomped by a slug in the middle of the battle.

My other note, which I stated in the past thread...
Rinnegan is a shared mental and visual network, right?
So if orochimaru shoots off a killing intent and it hits one, wouldnt it hit them all? I mean I know the stronger ones can tank it but if the weaker cant that means it turns from a 6v3 into a 4v3. Dropping two in the six would make the fight a little easier and might buy Jirayia enough time to hell swamp them.

Where are they fighting btw? Not to make a point or scene, just wondering.

Mind you these are long shots, but thats what makes for a good debate.

Last edited by Frost ninja; 12-28-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:18 PM   #11
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Pain wins. Easily. Tsunade gets taken by Human Path, is owned in a Taijutsu fight, heals, gets owned again, tries to heal, loses her soul. Tsunade, gone.

Animal takes boss summons and smaller summons with ease.

Deva takes Orochimaru out easily.

Asura tails Jiraiya long enough that he's on the run and can't go SM with retaliation. This gives Deva time to take out Orochimaru and Human to take out Tsunade. The three gang up on Jiraiya, rape him (in the fighting sense), then make a long winded speech about how he is a god and world is now a better place.

Pain FTW.

This is obviously just one scenario, and not neccessarily the best one, but it's to demonstrate how Pain could win this fight.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:33 AM   #12
prince_vincent24
Apprentice Genin

Please don't forget Orochimaru's reanimation jutsu (CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG) he can reanimate the 1st hokage and 2nd hokage or any hokage that died
Old 12-29-2009, 04:06 AM   #13
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Chibaku Tensei, GG Sanins and which ever Shinobi Oro brings back.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:55 AM   #14
NarutoReader
Genin

NarutoReader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sannin.

the biggest problem with fighting pain is to beat him you first need to understand how he fights.
Jirayia alone could analyze pain but it was too late for him. as the three they can analyze him much faster.
after they analyze him all that they need to do is kill them and as the three its not too hard.

tsunade alone cant beat him but she is in a team.
jirayia alone MAYBE could beat him but first he needs to understand how he works.
orochimaru probably same as jirayia.

as a team, its extremely hard to beat them.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:48 AM   #15
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoReader View Post
sannin.

the biggest problem with fighting pain is to beat him you first need to understand how he fights.
Jirayia alone could analyze pain but it was too late for him. as the three they can analyze him much faster.
after they analyze him all that they need to do is kill them and as the three its not too hard.

tsunade alone cant beat him but she is in a team.
jirayia alone MAYBE could beat him but first he needs to understand how he works.
orochimaru probably same as jirayia.

as a team, its extremely hard to beat them.
None of the Sannin alone can beat Pain. Hell, almost NOBODY alone can solo Pain. However, nobody has come up with a counter to Chibaku Tensei, and nobody will, so Pain wins.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:51 AM   #16
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
None of the Sannin alone can beat Pain. Hell, almost NOBODY alone can solo Pain. However, nobody has come up with a counter to Chibaku Tensei, and nobody will, so Pain wins.
Except for 5-pronged chakra seal, which if it hits deva path there wont be a chibaku Tensei. Also orochimaru wouldnt have much of a problem getting out. He has a jutsu that allows him to become one with whatever environmental object he chooses, so he could literally pass straight through the ball. If I recall, Deva cant constantly use the jutsu and orochimaru shouldnt have much of a problem getting to him. In fact, orochi can pop out and sea of snakes while Deva is recharging. Or nerve gas/body sawp him by going white snake. Also not like any other pain could stop him since the Chibaku Tensei probably took them all in as well.

Once again, a long shot, but its what makes debating good.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:22 AM   #17
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Naruto spammed Pein with Shadow Clones in the five second interval between his attacks in order to stop him from using Chibaku Tensei. If the Sannin find a way to speedily attack him before he gets to use Chibaku Tensei.Then they may kill Deva Path. Tsunade > Naraka and Preta since they can only block Ninjutsu and grab people,Katsuyu is a big help to,but I dont think she needs Katsuyu. Orochimaru with Prep time for Reanimation > Animal,Asura and Human
Orochi can take down Human Path with some sort of wide ranged Ninjutsu such as Sea of Snakes, while Manda can take Animal Path and his Reincarnations can probably take Asura(assuming he summons Kage like Hashirama).
That Leaves Jiraiya to take Deva. Which he will undoubtably struggle with. Deva wont Chibaku Tensei straight away. That is-as long as he fights Jiraiya once on one. It also depends on their location.

In any case, Jiraiya needs to find some sort of way to stay out of Devas sight and catch him off guard. And with his teammates fighting off other Bodies. He should be able to do that successfully. Toad Summons and Needle Jizo Senbon are fast enough to hit Pein before he gets to use Chibaku Tensei.In any case. Should Jiraiya die. Manda can still attack Deva very quickly. As can Katsuyu.

I believe this match can go either way. But its more likely that the Sannin win.As long as they get prep time.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:56 PM   #18
Jirayai
Academy Graduate

Jirayai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The three legendary Sanin will win, seriously Jirayai could have won, pein admitted if he found out his secret he would have won, and you have to understand individually, Jirayai put up a good fight, with three legendary Sanin they would have more time to find out his secret, you have also tsunada medical ninja to assit if your injured. In my personal opinion orchimaru and jirayai could have defeated pein.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:53 PM   #19
DanzoHokage#6
Genin

DanzoHokage#6 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well if naruto had time to clone spam pein and keep him from using chibaku tensei then surely between the three sannins and their experience they can keep pein occupied. oro starting off with a(wind release) great breakthrough would cause damage to a couple of the weaker paths and at the least causing the others to block the attack allows tsunade and jiraiya chances to summon and prep for other attacks. then there is Triple rashomon to block a few attacks from pain or from animal paths summons. then they have tsunade's and jirairay's summons attacking while Oro uses Edo Tensei and brings back any number of great shinobi of the past. and he still hasn't summoned manda or the eight headed snake either. so still has weapons to use. If they go on an early offensive they stand a good chance. Then jiraiya has time to reach MS and that helps considerably. So it wouldn't just be a walk in the park for pein in fact i think that the sannin have the advantage.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:17 PM   #20
prince_vincent24
Apprentice Genin

If three Sannin have enough chakra I think they will summon their animals. Then Jiraiya will go to sage mode and defeat Deva path and attack him with oil, fire or jizzzo needles or something like that. Orochimaru's snake is a big help, Orochimaru has a technique that can summon the dead to fight for him right? So he can summon 4th hokage and 2nd hokage which can keep the other pein's busy. Tsunade's slug can take down preta and Tsunade alone can take down Naraka. And If one of them is injured Tsunade can quickly heal them. But allot of preparation must be ready in order for them to win but, if the battle is surprisingly done then Pain stomps

Tags
jiraiya, naruto, orochimaru, pein, tsunade