Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-27-2009, 01:28 PM   #41
Inazuma
Chunin Exam Proctor

Inazuma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: episode 141: itachi's lover???

Whoa, Itachi having a "lover"??? That's, um, shocking. This is my face right now:
Hanizuki Clan of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Co-Leader of the Hanizuki Clan/Genin of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Team Sasori
One of the Best Men Ever: Masashi Kishimoto, Author and Illustrator of Naruto, the Best Manga/Anime Ever
Inazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:35 PM   #42
UchihaLeon
Ninja Academy Student

UchihaLeon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

As Shikamarulover18 said, I agree Itachi deserves a legacy. No one else in the Naruto series did anything close to what Itachi did.

I liked how they added a little more detail in the anime episodes. They actually showed him before he suited up to kill. His mother brought his dinner to him, well outside his door, and said he should eat with the family more often, and such, and such.

*sniff*sniff* T/_\T
UchihaLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:15 PM   #43
Podholic
Genin

Podholic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When I first found out, I was shocked. It's hard to see Itachi with someone.
Podholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:52 PM   #44
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaLeon View Post
As Shikamarulover18 said, I agree Itachi deserves a legacy. No one else in the Naruto series did anything close to what Itachi did.

I liked how they added a little more detail in the anime episodes. They actually showed him before he suited up to kill. His mother brought his dinner to him, well outside his door, and said he should eat with the family more often, and such, and such.

*sniff*sniff* T/_\T
yeah i liked that too! i loved seeing his life before the massacre and seeing who he was before the leaf village ruined his life. i wish he did have a hidden child somewhere but judging by his age at the time it's unlikely . i especially love that scene in the replay of itachi's life where sasuke screws up shuriken practice or something and itachi carries him home on his back. that was so sweet!!! i love itachi! he's so gentle, kind, wonderful, hot, powerful, and awesome!

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
shikamarulover18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:04 PM   #45
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Yeah! He was extremely hot!

Yes, so true. Poor Itachi...

Itachi and Sakura?! It's the first time I've heard of that....Itachi was way too kind for someone like Sakura. Apparently she likes to be rejected and ignored all the time to be able to like someone...

LOL Yeah he was only 13-14 that's why I was shocked when you mentioned your theory. but I do agree with you Itachi would've been a great dad.
If this is the first time you've ever heard of ItachixSakura, then you must not read a lot of fanfiction. They're an extremely popular pair like you will not believe.

Last edited by Amani; 12-27-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:07 PM   #46
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaLeon View Post
FOR THE LAST TIME ITACHI WAS ONLY 13!!
NOTHING "NAUGHTY" COULD HAVE HAPPENED.

His kind of love was most likely innocent, giving how YOUNG he was. He also became very busy since joining ANBU Black OPS, so his love may not have meant much other than contributed to his growing up.
Bah, who knows? Maybe, since he knew he was going to kill everyone, he thought he might as well go all the way and lose his virginity to the girl before he kills her.

That would be hilarious, actually. So very, very WRONG, but hilarious. XD Hahahaha!

Itachi: I love you!
*CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED*

Two days later.

Itachi: I have come to kill you, my love!
Lover: But...what? WHAT? We just did two days ago and you're going to kill me?!
Itachi: Your use to me has ended!

XD Okay, yeah. Not gonna happen. But it sounds funny in my head, at least. Bah, besides...stupid teenagers nowadays can't control their hormones. Who knows, right? XD
Old 12-27-2009, 11:09 PM   #47
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Wow! Itachi was a womanizer, even as a little kid! XD
Old 12-27-2009, 11:26 PM   #48
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*sighs* yes, he had a lover. Why does this bother so many people?

If you don't like it, that's what fan fiction and fandoms are for. Look at yaoi, no pairings in that regard would have any chance of becoming canon because this is Japan, and the most popular pairing IS yaoi.

Back on topic, he was 13 and his lover was probably a dear friend whom he cared greatly for. He's very introverted, I doubt he's ever had a "lover" in the context Western civilizations view that word.

Big Sis & Best Friend firegirl
Big Bro azmerk Big Sis MelisaArtemis Lil Sis flamie_chan

Redd Heart
*~The Little Red Queenie~*

`@_
(^_^')) "Let these be the Flowers of Hope that never die."
/_ ! _\ Redd's madly in love with Konan, the Lady Angel. ~

Last edited by Major_Redd; 12-28-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:31 PM   #49
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

[QUOTE=3littlepigs;2105484]

Itachi and Sakura?! It's the first time I've heard of that....Itachi was way too kind for someone like Sakura. Apparently she likes to be rejected and ignored all the time to be able to like someone...

[QUOTE]

That's a pretty bias comment, you must really hate Sakura or only acknowledge Part I Sakura. She has only been rejected ONCE in the manga, and again, that was Part I Sakura. In fan fiction, Sakura is probably his most popular pairing.

Big Sis & Best Friend firegirl
Big Bro azmerk Big Sis MelisaArtemis Lil Sis flamie_chan

Redd Heart
*~The Little Red Queenie~*

`@_
(^_^')) "Let these be the Flowers of Hope that never die."
/_ ! _\ Redd's madly in love with Konan, the Lady Angel. ~
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:34 PM   #50
InuyashaGirl
Chunin

InuyashaGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think he was kurenais lover b4 asuma

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Pein makes it rain.
InuyashaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:55 AM   #51
Kitsujiro Fuyu
Chunin Exam Participant

Kitsujiro Fuyu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, I remember that popping up... but I didn't catch that Itachi had some girl in his heart until at least the second or third time.

Wonder if that was thrown in just to prove a point, or I wonder if it will actually have any relavance to the plot in some way...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kitsujiro Fuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:47 AM   #52
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

In this sense, lover in this episode means basically someone you show affection to by kissing, hugging, etc. So Itachi's lover is his girlfriend possibly his future wife.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:06 AM   #53
NarutoRulez
Miss Naruto 2009 Runner Up

NarutoRulez has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoRulez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Maybe they meant that friends Itachi had... The one he killed for the Mangekyou Sharingan? Oh wait... That would mean Itachi's gay.... xDDD!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I ish a writer. :3
Well, excuuuse me, Princess. xD
I'm not a Naruto Fangirl, I just couldn't think of a name
Conversation of the month:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori
test...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori
...icle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami
I hate you, I was eating an apple, and now I'm coughing because it went down the wrong pipe. Go to hell you selfish bastard.

Falling head-first,
with a slight sense of fear.
Crashing through clouds,
with a sick knot of dread.
Tumbling past air

with nobody near.
Nothing but blurs,
of feelings I've fled.

Monstrous joy,
for all that appears
gone
but is really there.
And yet as I fall
all I can do,
is watch
while I'm falling through air.

NarutoRulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:34 AM   #54
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well he was the prodigy of the uchiha whom every1 loved and respected so im sure he did have a "lover" with that much popularity
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:00 AM   #55
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amani View Post
If this is the first time you've ever heard of ItachixSakura, then you must not read a lot of fanfiction. They're an extremely popular pair like you will not believe.
Yes, I don't read fanfiction at all hence my shocked face and I still don't like them together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Redd View Post
That's a pretty bias comment, you must really hate Sakura or only acknowledge Part I Sakura. She has only been rejected ONCE in the manga, and again, that was Part I Sakura. In fan fiction, Sakura is probably his most popular pairing.
It's not a bias comment it's a fact. Like I told Amani in the post above I don't read fanfiction at all so yes, first time hearing about a possible relationship between the two. Sakura was rejected by Sasuke all the time...I wasn't talking specifically about a "confession", I was talking in general and all throughout part I she was trying to get Sasuke to go out with her, to look at her, to just notice her and he always rejected her. Yet she has someone like Naruto or even Lee by her side and SHE rejects THEM, so I was only stating the truth. No, I don't hate Sakura and I've always said she's one of the few that actually got stronger from Part I to Part II but it doesn't mean I can't think she's a selfish person, obsessed with someone who doesn't love her and will never love her. I did "hate" her confession to Naruto that wasn't even a confession at all but I admire her decision to kill Sasuke so even though I may dislike her sometimes I don't hate her.
3littlepigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:06 AM   #56
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah, he did. Madara says in the manga something like,
'Itachi killed his family, his friends, his lover, all for you."
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:25 PM   #57
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsujiro Fuyu View Post
Yeah, I remember that popping up... but I didn't catch that Itachi had some girl in his heart until at least the second or third time.

Wonder if that was thrown in just to prove a point, or I wonder if it will actually have any relavance to the plot in some way...
yeah that's a good point. like maybe kishi/madara just threw that in there to make it seem like itachi had thrown away more of a great life for the sake of the leaf village..

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
shikamarulover18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:54 PM   #58
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarulover18 View Post
yeah i don't think madara was referring to itachi's parents when he was talking about who itachi killed because he listed 'parents' and 'lover' separately. sooo 'lover' could only mean that he had a girlfriend! and now i need to know who she was!! i really hope they show itachi's girlfriend story in the future. but what if he got her pregnant so that if sasuke dies the uchiha line wouldn't be dead?? and he killed her after she had the kid but no one knew about it?? whoa that would be an interesting twist!
It would. I've wondered what would happen if Itachi had a child. The child would be around ten years old now at least, but if it was a baby at the time of the Uchiha tragedy, then how could he have hidden it. And it is said that Madara helped him kill everyone... that means the child would have to have been born before the incident and with enough time in between for him to spirit the child away. But... the lover couldn't have been that well known in the village, or people would have known and talked about his lover

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:03 AM   #59
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I was not surprised at all when I found out. I mean, with his looks, he was most likely the Sasuke of his age group. Except a lot less of a butthole.

Madara said 'lover.' But he didn't say girlfriend. Itachi could've have either a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Shusui was like the person he got along with the best. But still, since Madara did use 'lover,' we'll never know if it was a man or a woman. Not everyone is straight ya know, as you can see with Saucegay and Naruto.

But, since he had to kill his lover, that's a really obvious hint that his lover was most likely in fact an Uchiha, as in a relative like a cousin. So tell me that Incest is not within the Uchiha clan, especially with every single member looking the same. Same for the Hyuuga and the fact that the bloodline is the strongest with Neji. Can't have the strongest with outsider blood now can you? Besides, you can see that the Hyuuga is all about keeping secrets, so people not of the clan means a chance of those secrets getting out.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 12-29-2009 at 08:09 AM.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:08 AM   #60
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amani View Post
Bah, who knows? Maybe, since he knew he was going to kill everyone, he thought he might as well go all the way and lose his virginity to the girl before he kills her.

That would be hilarious, actually. So very, very WRONG, but hilarious. XD Hahahaha!

Itachi: I love you!
*CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED*

Two days later.

Itachi: I have come to kill you, my love!
Lover: But...what? WHAT? We just did two days ago and you're going to kill me?!
Itachi: Your use to me has ended!

XD Okay, yeah. Not gonna happen. But it sounds funny in my head, at least. Bah, besides...stupid teenagers nowadays can't control their hormones. Who knows, right? XD
LOL. Yeah most likely didn't happen, but that is hilarious!

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
itachi