Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-28-2009, 08:03 PM   #21
Lakpuppet
Freshmen Academy Student

Lakpuppet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Shizune's birthday bash!

WooT!!!, HaPpY BiRtHdAy ShIzUnE!!!
Lakpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:28 PM   #22
Final Valley
Genin

Final Valley is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Happy Birthday Shizune!

"I left the village."
"Everyone betrayed me."
"I became an avenger and declared war on the Hidden Leaf Village."
"And I lost..."
"At that place which became known as the Final Valley."

- Tobi Uchiha -
Final Valley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:46 PM   #23
Shinobi_Kitten
Veteran Chunin

Shinobi_Kitten saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
*brings the cake*

Shinobi_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:37 PM   #24
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

We missed her b-day!!!

We have to party extra for it!!!

Let us all thank Shizune for being there to support Lady Tsunade and for being such a kind-hearted and good-willed person. She rarely takes the spotlight, and never for herself, but quietly supports the Leaf Village and watches over Lady Tsunade.

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:35 PM   #25
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final Valley View Post
Happy Birthday Shizune!
Nice one month later bump there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:10 AM   #26
leafninjasteph
Genin

leafninjasteph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Happy Birthday Shizune

Hey everyone it's Shizune's birthday today so lets all wish her a good one.
Happy Birthday Shizune.
leafninjasteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:23 AM   #27
~Amaterasu~
Chunin Exam Proctor

~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Happy Birthday Shizune

I wish you a happy BD Shizune~~
~Amaterasu~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:57 AM   #28
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: Happy birthday, Shizune!

happy birthday shizune !
Unless If Destiny Feel Bad About Me
And Let Me Have You
I Love You Yeah
But I Think That Sometimes
That We All Must To Move On

*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #29
B-Rabbit
Apprentice Genin

B-Rabbit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Happy birthday, Shizune!

happy b-day shizune

My awsome BFF: Princezzhinata
B-Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:40 PM   #30
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

happy birthday shizune!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #31
leafninjasteph
Genin

Hi, everyone it's Shizune's birthday again so happy birthday Shizune. Go have fun with TonTon and Tsunade. And don't even think about doing Tsunade's paperwork for her today.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #32
Uchihakomara
Banned

Uchihakomara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

happy birthday to the cutest character in naruto
Uchihakomara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #33
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Happy birthday Rin.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #34
leafninjasteph
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Happy birthday Rin.
Shizune isn't Rin.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #35
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Happy, birthday!!!
Ultimate combatant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #36
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Happy birthday Rin.
I really hope your kidding cuz your usually right bout stuff
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:18 AM   #37
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

happy birthday shizune!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
18th, birthday, november, shizune, shizune birthday