Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

View Poll Results: Do you feel the need for more fair?or more limits on htread like 5 per
Yes 4 66.67%
No 2 33.33%
Maybe 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2009, 09:02 AM   #1
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default New village and rules

ok you know when one village has only 2 jonin and chunin and all of the rest are genin?
well this petition is to start new and fair rules for villages gorums and etc like for when a village can decide who jonin chunin and etc by hosting exams
and much more if you like to add your own ideas pm me and ill approve if i like it
i will edit with more onformation
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:09 AM   #2
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: New village and rules

You're welcome to kick around ideas, but we're adamantly against anyone being rejected from joining a village. The only reason you can currently reject people is if they're already in a village; I'm thinking we might possibly add that if a person has enough infractions/warnings on the forum, you can reject them as well, but we haven't decided. Like if someone's a known and reported troublemaker, you can reject them from joining to avoid them bringing trouble your way if you'd like.

If you did make 'requirements' to join a village, they would have to be equally accessible to both new and long-time members, like a brief trivia quiz, or an information card being filled out.

Keep in mind, any form of 'test' you do to have people join your village will require an IMMENSE amount of time to grade, sort through and administer; more time than it'd be worth to anyone involved.
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:11 AM   #3
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

this is only for fair rules and not to mention any bad remarks on rules respect the current rules this is for more fair ranking and more current
fair threads and forums in villages
etc
Old 05-31-2009, 09:12 AM   #4
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse
You're welcome to kick around ideas, but we're adamantly against anyone being rejected from joining a village. The only reason you can currently reject people is if they're already in a village; I'm thinking we might possibly add that if a person has enough infractions/warnings on the forum, you can reject them as well, but we haven't decided. Like if someone's a known and reported troublemaker, you can reject them from joining to avoid them bringing trouble your way if you'd like.

If you did make 'requirements' to join a village, they would have to be equally accessible to both new and long-time members, like a brief trivia quiz, or an information card being filled out.

Keep in mind, any form of 'test' you do to have people join your village will require an IMMENSE amount of time to grade, sort through and administer; more time than it'd be worth to anyone involved.
ok thank you but i feel like our member i mean your members?
wnat more fair ranking and threads on villages and etc
Old 05-31-2009, 09:13 AM   #5
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel
this is only for fair rules and not to mention any bad remarks on rules respect the current rules this is for more fair ranking and more current
fair threads and forums in villages
etc
Your sentence took a nose dive pretty early on, and I have no idea what you said after the first 6 words. Can you try putting it another way?
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
Old 05-31-2009, 09:13 AM   #6
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ok thank you but i feel like our member i mean your members?
wnat more fair ranking and threads on villages and etc
See above post, same problem with this one.
My dog Elly FTW:

Old 05-31-2009, 09:14 AM   #7
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

just for you to know i respect the current rules im not trying to force anyone to collapse them
Old 05-31-2009, 09:15 AM   #8
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
just for you to know i respect the current rules im not trying to force anyone to collapse them
Believe me, that's not an issue, and not what I was worried about. I'm just pointing out that, for this thread to be constructive, you'd need to keep my first post in mind about not restricting people from joining villages.
My dog Elly FTW:

Old 05-31-2009, 09:15 AM   #9
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

its because people may post bad remarks on your current rules i just want them to be fair and respectable
i can see why you made the rules now
but i guess people want a little change
expect on some
Old 05-31-2009, 09:17 AM   #10
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse
Quote:
Believe me, that's not an issue, and not what I was worried about. I'm just pointing out that, for this thread to be constructive, you'd need to keep my first post in mind about not restricting people from joining villages.
I accepted all of them but i haven't gotten word on previous request i pm them that they were accepted but i haven't gotten any replies
Old 05-31-2009, 09:17 AM   #11
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

or pm'ed I dont know
Old 05-31-2009, 09:18 AM   #12
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Who did you PM? The War Council would be the ones to talk to on this, which I think technically I'm a part of.
My dog Elly FTW:

Old 05-31-2009, 09:26 AM   #13
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Like looser 27 i havent received word
i think joined new one i dont know i havent received any word from them
sigh i think o going offline i wont be back in some time
its been almost a week since the request
Old 05-31-2009, 09:42 AM   #14
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Like looser 27 i havent received word
i think joined new one i dont know i havent received any word from them
sigh i think o going offline i wont be back in some time
its been almost a week since the request
I'm pretty sure he's not on the Council, and not even a member. Since I'm on the Council, just go ahead and write out your ideas here that you put in the PM to the other guy, and I'll discuss them here.

To clarify, don't PM them to me, POST them here.
My dog Elly FTW: