Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-25-2009, 06:07 PM   #21
OtakuxKei
Genin

OtakuxKei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to OtakuxKei
Default Re: episode 141: itachi's lover???

i bet its kisame's sister
OtakuxKei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 06:18 PM   #22
Tiago-kun
Genin

Tiago-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know but I wonder who she was. It's such a tragedy that he killed her for the sake of the village.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #23
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarulover18 View Post
yeah i don't think madara was referring to itachi's parents when he was talking about who itachi killed because he listed 'parents' and 'lover' separately. sooo 'lover' could only mean that he had a girlfriend! and now i need to know who she was!! i really hope they show itachi's girlfriend story in the future. but what if he got her pregnant so that if sasuke dies the uchiha line wouldn't be dead?? and he killed her after she had the kid but no one knew about it?? whoa that would be an interesting twist!
What the? He would've been to young to be a dad and he killed her anyways so the baby would've died as well.
3littlepigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 06:37 PM   #24
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

More important question is, why is Itachi dating someone who was in the same clan as him? Isn't that weird to be dating family...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:01 AM   #25
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
What the? He would've been to young to be a dad and he killed her anyways so the baby would've died as well.
no i mean like he killed her after she gave birth to it and then gave it as an orphan or something to a neighbor. it's possible. i mean we don't know anything at all about her sooo we can't rule out any possibilities. that would be such a wonderful plot twist though!!! because itachi would have been the best dad ever and he deserves to continue the uchiha name moreso than sasuke does, in my opinion.

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
shikamarulover18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:29 AM   #26
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
More important question is, why is Itachi dating someone who was in the same clan as him? Isn't that weird to be dating family...
No, at the time the Uchiha clan was big so you had people only related by name not necessarily close family. It's not like he would've been marrying his sister.
Quote:
no i mean like he killed her after she gave birth to it and then gave it as an orphan or something to a neighbor. it's possible. i mean we don't know anything at all about her sooo we can't rule out any possibilities. that would be such a wonderful plot twist though!!! because itachi would have been the best dad ever and he deserves to continue the uchiha name moreso than sasuke does, in my opinion.
I agree Itachi deserved to continue the Uchiha name more than Sasuke and Madara combined but I just don't see it happening . I mean there's his age, and then that baby would've been a hostage for Danzou and Madara, eventually they would've found him no?
Old 12-26-2009, 10:20 PM   #27
UchihaLeon
Ninja Academy Student

UchihaLeon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
LOL

The info seems to shock everyone but I mean Itachi was hot! so it's not surprising he had a girlfriend at some point before his whole life was turned upside down he thought he was going to have a normal life.

TRUE! TOOO TRUE! Of course someone had to fall in love with Itachi! He's HAWT! XD
UchihaLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:21 PM   #28
UchihaLeon
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaLeon View Post
TRUE! TOOO TRUE! Of course someone had to fall in love with Itachi! He's HAWT! XD

Not only that, but before his life was ruined by the Konoha politics, he had a real kind personality. He was definitely someone to fall in love with. ^/_\^
Old 12-26-2009, 10:28 PM   #29
UchihaLeon
Ninja Academy Student

I have a really interesting "fanfiction" on this. My saga is on the rise, so if you're interested, please send me a message.

I have woven my saga into real Naruto events, and was inspired by Madara's mention of Itachi's "lover".
Oddly enough, I created my main character a very long time ago and wrote small stories and comics just for fun.

After reading the manga, I wrote my saga. I truly hope you're interested in my work. Please send me a private message if you wish to read it. ^/_\^
Old 12-26-2009, 10:31 PM   #30
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've always wondered who Itachi's lover was, too, but at the same time, I don't want to know. It would temporarily destroy my ItachixSakura fantasies. XD
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:34 PM   #31
UchihaLeon
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:

Whoa..... ok, listen here. There's no way Itachi would impregnate his girlfriend at such a young age, given his personality. During the Uchiha massacre he was only 13. He was way too young. Sure his girlfriend could have been old enough to carry a child, but she wouldn't be old enough to deal with something like that. This is crazy... @/_\@

I understand your theory, but it's too extreme. Kishimoto wrote of Kurenai being pregnate, but she's already an adult. Itachi was 13! That's actually kind of sick... =/_\=
Old 12-26-2009, 11:04 PM   #32
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Kazuki Dekiru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
okay soo episode 141 is out on animecrazy and as madara is talking to sasuke he said something that disturbed me. when he was naming who itachi had killed for the sake of the leaf, in the list, he said itachi killed HIS LOVER. ummm ???? since when did itachi have a lover?? and who the heck is she i wonder??? did this catch anyone else off guard? itachi had a girlfriend!!
Yeah, that line caught me by suprise too. I wondered to myself "since when did Itachi have a lover, or a love-life for that matter. I didn't think he would have time for one being an anbu black-op and then an Akatsuki member." And then I thought to myself "how the hell did Madar even know about something like that?!"

lol And then I thought to myself, "oooohhh hell! How many fangirls were shaking the screen, demanding to know who this "lover" is after reading that line in the episode?"

Last edited by Kazuki Dekiru; 12-26-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Kazuki Dekiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:02 AM   #33
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Whoa..... ok, listen here. There's no way Itachi would impregnate his girlfriend at such a young age, given his personality. During the Uchiha massacre he was only 13. He was way too young. Sure his girlfriend could have been old enough to carry a child, but she wouldn't be old enough to deal with something like that. This is crazy... @/_\@

I understand your theory, but it's too extreme. Kishimoto wrote of Kurenai being pregnate, but she's already an adult. Itachi was 13! That's actually kind of sick... =/_\=
he was only 13? wow..i forgot about that...then yeah i guess it's kind of an extreme theory with slight-none chances of happening..geez...now i'm even more bummed... i guess i just wanted him to have a good legacy so bad!! he deserves it after all he's sacrificed!!!!

and it does make sense for him to have had a girlfriend with his great personality and obvious good looks. but i thought he would be too busy for that kinda stuff too... what with being an epic assassin and all.

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
Old 12-27-2009, 12:04 AM   #34
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuki Dekiru View Post
Yeah, that line caught me by suprise too. I wondered to myself "since when did Itachi have a lover, or a love-life for that matter. I didn't think he would have time for one being an anbu black-op and then an Akatsuki member." And then I thought to myself "how the hell did Madar even know about something like that?!"

lol And then I thought to myself, "oooohhh hell! How many fangirls were shaking the screen, demanding to know who this "lover" is after reading that line in the episode?"
hahaha amen! how did madara know about itachi's lover??? was he like watching them?? hahah madara clearly has no life if he spies on the lovelife of a thirteen year old boy in his spare time.

and yes haha i was shaking my screen trying to figure out who his lover is. i must know!!!

Old 12-27-2009, 12:28 AM   #35
ShippudenGirl
Genin Elite

ShippudenGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When I read it in the Manga I was like "Giggity-Giggity-Goo" Lol, no. I was like "say wha....?!" and I was really curious but it's a small thing so kishimoto probobly won't mention her or he would have by now, unless something happened between her and itachi like they were engaged or... Something naughty happened... xD; but obviously she wasn't very close to him, like a very STRONG bond, like he had with Sasuke, or he wouldn't have killed her, just pointing that out. Oh, and another thing when Madara said that he said LOVER"S" meaning could be ex-Girlfriends. My Opinion and Theory. You have been Shippuden "Slapped". [Updated on Manga]
ShippudenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:30 AM   #36
UchihaLeon
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
hahaha amen! how did madara know about itachi's lover??? was he like watching them?? hahah madara clearly has no life if he spies on the lovelife of a thirteen year old boy in his spare time.

and yes haha i was shaking my screen trying to figure out who his lover is. i must know!!!
Me too!! Let's all shake the screens together! XD

Itachi did become very busy, that's when he started losing it. I'm assuming he had more time to spend with his lover beforehand. ^/_\^
Old 12-27-2009, 12:33 AM   #37
UchihaLeon
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShippudenGirl View Post
When I read it in the Manga I was like "Giggity-Giggity-Goo" Lol, no. I was like "say wha....?!" and I was really curious but it's a small thing so kishimoto probobly won't mention her or he would have by now, unless something happened between her and itachi like they were engaged or... Something naughty happened... xD; but obviously she wasn't very close to him, like a very STRONG bond, like he had with Sasuke, or he wouldn't have killed her, just pointing that out. Oh, and another thing when Madara said that he said LOVER"S" meaning could be ex-Girlfriends. My Opinion and Theory. You have been Shippuden "Slapped". [Updated on Manga]
FOR THE LAST TIME ITACHI WAS ONLY 13!!
NOTHING "NAUGHTY" COULD HAVE HAPPENED.

His kind of love was most likely innocent, giving how YOUNG he was. He also became very busy since joining ANBU Black OPS, so his love may not have meant much other than contributed to his growing up.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:35 AM   #38
ShippudenGirl
Genin Elite

ShippudenGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
FOR THE LAST TIME ITACHI WAS ONLY 13!!
NOTHING "NAUGHTY" COULD HAVE HAPPENED.

His kind of love was most likely innocent, giving how YOUNG he was. He also became very busy since joining ANBU Black OPS, so his love may not have meant much other than contributed to his growing up.
>< Oh, I know! I was just kidding around >.< ;3 (No.1 ShippudenGirl Rule: Don't take me too seriously exspecially, when I say "Giggity-Giggity-Goo")
Okay? Don't take it so hard, we all know; I know he was not "naughty", itachi uchiha of the Hidden Leaf Village was a complete Saint, his only crime was for the good of the Ninja Nations. PLEASE don't think anything less of me! ^^ Thank you.
ShippudenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #39
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Yeah! He was extremely hot!
Quote:
Not only that, but before his life was ruined by the Konoha politics, he had a real kind personality. He was definitely someone to fall in love with. ^/_\^
Yes, so true. Poor Itachi...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amani View Post
I've always wondered who Itachi's lover was, too, but at the same time, I don't want to know. It would temporarily destroy my ItachixSakura fantasies. XD
Itachi and Sakura?! It's the first time I've heard of that....Itachi was way too kind for someone like Sakura. Apparently she likes to be rejected and ignored all the time to be able to like someone...
Quote:
he was only 13? wow..i forgot about that...then yeah i guess it's kind of an extreme theory with slight-none chances of happening..geez...now i'm even more bummed... i guess i just wanted him to have a good legacy so bad!! he deserves it after all he's sacrificed!!!!

and it does make sense for him to have had a girlfriend with his great personality and obvious good looks. but i thought he would be too busy for that kinda stuff too... what with being an epic assassin and all.
LOL Yeah he was only 13-14 that's why I was shocked when you mentioned your theory. but I do agree with you Itachi would've been a great dad.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #40
UchihaLeon
Ninja Academy Student

Oh wow, ShippudenGirl, you are FUNNY!!! XD

Lol, Itachi's a complete Saint.

Sorry, I guess I was being a little too upset over the people who thought Itachi was a, well, dirty kind of guy. XD

For those of you who have read my posts, you must know how much I adore Itachi, so, yeah, please forgive me. ^/_\^

Tags
itachi