Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-26-2009, 04:48 PM   #61
Devito Uchiha
Academy Graduate

Devito Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 477: Don't Speak of Itachi Discussion *Spoilers*

It was amazing . I think Itachi is in Sasuke .
Old 12-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #62
lue mieli
Freshmen Academy Student

lue mieli is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to lue mieli Send a message via MSN to lue mieli

At first I was pretty sure it was Sasuke casting a genjutsu on Danzo (a la Tsukuyomi, yes?) but considering that Danzo has a farkload of Sharingans on his arm, it seems like he would have been able to tell whether or not it's a genjutsu.

Plus, it's kind of a kick below the belt to cast an illusion of his brother just to scare the pants off Danzo after telling him not to talk about Itachi.

One thing that comes to mind is that after the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight, at least in the version I read, Zetsu questions whether it's possible he's not really dead. (chapter 394, pages 06 and 07. "That Itachi... isn't dead?")

I always just brushed it off as a mistranslation *shrug* We never were shown what happened to Itachi's body afterwards. Even if he was somehow still alive, he shouldn't be able to use his Mangekyou Sharingan. He was practically blind by the end of the battle.

I agree with those who think that it's kind of like Mintao residing in Naruto's subconscious. I'm sure Itachi set up some kind of trap like he set up Amaterasu for Madara.

An off-screen edo tensei would be frickin sweet though.

yet.. Itachi coming back from the dead would be a huge middle finger.

Either way. Itachi has the best stonecold badass expression. Ever.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:49 PM   #63
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Probably a piece of him like Orochimaru in the end fight of Sasuke ad Itachi.But remember when Itachi poked his forehead right before he died.It might have been to give him a sliver to protect him from Danzou AND Madara.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Old 12-26-2009, 05:51 PM   #64
lue mieli
Freshmen Academy Student

lue mieli is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to lue mieli Send a message via MSN to lue mieli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hando Craap View Post
Probably a piece of him like Orochimaru in the end fight of Sasuke ad Itachi.But remember when Itachi poked his forehead right before he died.It might have been to give him a sliver to protect him from Danzou AND Madara.
Speaking of Orochimaru, he was sealed away by Susano'o.. so.. what happened to the remains that Kabuto absorbed? Last time we saw Kabuto, Orochimaru's remains were trying to take over his body. Um. What.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:42 PM   #65
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lue mieli View Post
Speaking of Orochimaru, he was sealed away by Susano'o.. so.. what happened to the remains that Kabuto absorbed? Last time we saw Kabuto, Orochimaru's remains were trying to take over his body. Um. What.
We still don't know if Kabuto absorbed Oro or if Oro took over Kabuto's body. Oro's like a cockroach, nothing seems to kill him for good so it's possible he was still trying to take over Kabuto's body even after he was sealed. I'm pretty sure Kabuchimaru will make another appearance...
Old 12-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #66
UchihaLeon
Ninja Academy Student

UchihaLeon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have an explanation. Please check the other thread with this topic because I don't want to post the same information twice. ^/_\^
Old 12-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #67
InuyashaGirl
Chunin

InuyashaGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

maybe itachi went allllll orochimaru and made his own forbiidddden jutsu that puts him in sasuke untill the opertoon time

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Pein makes it rain.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:12 PM   #68
ShounenLover
Genin

ShounenLover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
We still don't know if Kabuto absorbed Oro or if Oro took over Kabuto's body. Oro's like a cockroach, nothing seems to kill him for good so it's possible he was still trying to take over Kabuto's body even after he was sealed. I'm pretty sure Kabuchimaru will make another appearance...
Kabuchimaru!LOL!, now that's funny! Jeez, I seem to make a joke of most things in this thread. I better stop, Kabuchimaru...*chuckles*
Old 12-30-2009, 01:32 PM   #69
Snowy Owl
Council Fate - Clotho

Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Did anybody else find it significant that the Itachi image was using the Mangekyo Sharingan? It wasn't like him to use the Mangekyo right away like that, and I think he lost the ability to use it altogether shortly before his death. This makes me think that it's an illusion cast by somebody who didn't know him well, and not an imprint that Itachi left.

Old 12-30-2009, 02:23 PM   #70
Jinchiruuki

In my opinion I think the Itachi appearing is a genjutsu made specially to appear when Sasuke is fighting Madara/Danzo. We all know that Itachi was extremely intelligent maybe the same as Shikamaru and planned far ahead as seen with his Amaterasu implant in Sasuke when he saw Madara's sharingan. I would not put it past Itachi to have implanted his crow clone technique/genjutsu in Sasuke to protect him from being killed or wounded...kind of the same as Minato's appearance in Naruto to protect his son from being fully transformed. As far as Itachi being alive, I highly doubt this because his death was by far the most honorable one we have ever seen so far and I doubt Kishi would dishonor that death by making it a "Itachi cried wolf" type death. I also have the feeling that this Crow clone/genjutsu protection thing (which is what I think it is but may be wrong) is the same thing that was implanted into Naruto by Itachi...to show Sasuke that even his older brother believed in Naruto and agreed with him which would bring him back/give him a better chance in either fighting Sasuke or bringing him home..but that last part I stated is offtopic of this..my apologies.

Anyways I really like the twists that Kishi is adding..he is making us think a lot more than he used to in my opinion. The plots keep getting deeper and deeper and I am enjoying every aspect of it.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 01-06-2010, 10:46 PM   #71
hentake66
Freshmen Academy Student

hentake66 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think that Itachi used a technique before he died to protect Sasuke whenever he is in danger. It's a lot like what the 4th Hokage used if Naruto's seal is removed. Maybe the technique is that his soul remains in the eye that he gave to Sasuke.

Last edited by hentake66; 01-07-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:37 AM   #72
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Is there a chapter coming out this week? Because then some of our questions may be answered.

Maybe Itachi turned up in that world Madara sent Sasuke and Karin to?
Because no one knows what happened in there, except for when Sasuke came out, he was healed and stuff
and they switched places or something?
But i definatley do believe that whoever turned into Itachi was not the real Sasuke
and since when did Sasuke learn to summon birds either?
He wouldn't have learnt it with Orochimaru, and he wouldn't have learnt it in the forehead poke i don't think, because he'd need to sign a contract first

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 01-09-2010, 08:13 AM   #73
valtreck
Genin

valtreck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to valtreck Send a message via Skype™ to valtreck

i was surprised when itachi showed up, can't wait for next one!!