Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
prince_vincent24
Apprentice Genin

prince_vincent24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Tsunade vs Danzo

Tsunade vs the 5th hokage who took her place danzo
Old 12-25-2009, 05:43 PM   #2
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Tsunade vs Danzo

Hmm , if Danzo has released his sharingan arm , he will stomp Tsunade
Old 12-25-2009, 07:25 PM   #3
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Danzo's rapid asortment of Fuutons would destroy her, on top of the fact that once the seal is off his arm he can speedblitz. There's also the fact that he can probably dodge her attacks using the same jutsu he used on Sasuke, but I won't use that until it's explained. Danzo massively stomps with Mind Control hax.
Old 12-26-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Danzo..unfortunatly wins ~_~ Hes much faster than Tsunade and he may be able to take control of Tsunades mind. In any case his
Spoiler:
Sharingan Arm
will be able to help him dodge Tsunades taijutsu. The only major problem is Katsuyu, even with good speed and several sharingans it will be difficult to dodge Katsuyus very wide range attacks. If Tsunade Summons Katsuyu she probably wins, but Danzo will probably take over her mind before that.
Old 12-26-2009, 02:15 PM   #5
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Danzo's rapid asortment of Fuutons would destroy her, on top of the fact that once the seal is off his arm he can speedblitz. There's also the fact that he can probably dodge her attacks using the same jutsu he used on Sasuke, but I won't use that until it's explained. Danzo massively stomps with Mind Control hax.
Yeah, Danzo hax this fight and stomps. We don't even know how his jutsu works...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:47 PM   #6
shikimaru nara
Veteran Chunin

shikimaru nara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

danzo wins (tsunade sucks)
Old 12-26-2009, 04:53 PM   #7
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

There is no scenario in which Danzo could fail to defeat Tsunade.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:55 PM   #8
MisaUchiha
Genin Elite

MisaUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want Tsunade to win so I will just believe and maybe she will win instead of that ugly stupid retarded sucky...where was I..oh thats right...so yeah GO TSUNADE!!!!!!

Hidden Moonlight Village

BFF's: Xibitz360 and Ninja Of Tao

If people try to tell you that your nobody or your nothing because you smoke a little herb, well you tell them "You know what I am somebody and success is a choice I can do what I want and I can smoke weed and be successful and love life and live a good life and be a good person and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"

♀ + ♀ = ♥ Most important thing to know
♂ + ♂ = ♥ That equality is the best thing
♂ + ♀ = ♥ No matter what
Old 12-26-2009, 04:57 PM   #9
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaUchiha View Post
I want Tsunade to win so I will just believe and maybe she will win instead of that ugly stupid retarded sucky...where was I..oh thats right...so yeah GO TSUNADE!!!!!!
Danzo is Transonic, he wins due to a simple blitz. Or he could mind control Tsunade and make her commit suicide.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:58 PM   #10
MisaUchiha
Genin Elite

MisaUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
Danzo is Transonic, he wins due to a simple blitz. Or he could mind control Tsunade and make her commit suicide.
Yeah I know I just love Tsunade

Hidden Moonlight Village

BFF's: Xibitz360 and Ninja Of Tao

If people try to tell you that your nobody or your nothing because you smoke a little herb, well you tell them "You know what I am somebody and success is a choice I can do what I want and I can smoke weed and be successful and love life and live a good life and be a good person and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"

♀ + ♀ = ♥ Most important thing to know
♂ + ♂ = ♥ That equality is the best thing
♂ + ♀ = ♥ No matter what
Old 12-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #11
Shinobi_Kitten
Veteran Chunin

Shinobi_Kitten saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sorry Tsunade........ Danzo would win....

Old 12-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #12
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Tsunade hasn't shown the speed to keep up with Danzo really.
How is she gonna kill him?
He always get's back up like he did with Sasuke.
Sasuke keeps hitting him and Danzo has no damage.
Wind Release: Vacuum Wave is something Tsunade got no defence for.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:49 AM   #13
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
There is no scenario in which Danzo could fail to defeat Tsunade.
There is no scenario where you think a girl can win anything unless they are pitted up against another girl.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:06 AM   #14
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

Danzo is currently showing up in the manga.

But i think his skill is enough to defeat Tsunade.

His wind-element jutsu are a big help..Even to swept away Katsuyu's Acid.

Tags
danzo, naruto, tsunade