Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-25-2009, 01:39 PM   #41
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 477: Don't Speak of Itachi Discussion *Spoilers*

he probably put himself in Sasuke's Sharingan

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-25-2009, 01:46 PM   #42
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with everyone else: it's probably just some kind of genjutsu that Itachi implanted in Sasuke for when a situation like this happens.

If that's the case...WOW. Itachi sure does think ahead! O_o He's amazing! o_o;; Then again, that should be no surprise to me.

But if Itachi is alive...I swear I will jump off a building in joy!

But poor Kishimoto. Seriously? He needs a break from writing manga. D: Even if I don't want to wait more than a week for the next chapter to come out, I'd be willing to survive two weeks, I guess. I mean, seriously. Kishimoto is no machine. XD
Old 12-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #43
Kaye723
Ninja Academy Student

Kaye723 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

By my count, this is the third time a "dead" character has reappeared. Does anybody else sense a trend forming?

If we're going based on what we've already seen in the series, it's most likely that this Itachi is a manifestation resulting from something he did during the battle with Sasuke. He may have imprinted himself onto Sasuke somehow, not unlike how Minato imprinted himself into Naruto's subconscious and rigged it so that he would appear in a specific situation.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:08 PM   #44
MiKala89
Genin

MiKala89 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I freaked out! It'd be amazing if he was still alive!! But I doubt that!
Old 12-25-2009, 02:39 PM   #45
kit
Freshmen Academy Student

kit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke has already used Susanoo and Amaterasu. That leaves one of Itachi's powers for Sasuke to try. So I assume he is now using Tsukiyomi on Danzo, and the vision of Itachi is part of his genjutsu.
Old 12-25-2009, 03:01 PM   #46
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Could itcahi actually be alive. Could of tobi or sasuke have a reanimation jutsu like oro?? Or could it be a genejutsu or could he have never died so many questions

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:59 PM   #47
Kaye723
Ninja Academy Student

Kaye723 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I swear... Kishimoto is drawing plot ideas like this one out of a hat just to torment us.
Old 12-25-2009, 05:01 PM   #48
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit View Post
Sasuke has already used Susanoo and Amaterasu. That leaves one of Itachi's powers for Sasuke to try. So I assume he is now using Tsukiyomi on Danzo, and the vision of Itachi is part of his genjutsu.
Yeah it's most likely his version of Tsukuyomi, either that or just regular genjutsu. I re-read the chapter and when the crows start coming out of Sasuke he's not surprised at all, also he should've seen Itachi before Danzou did since Itachi appeared behind Danzou and Sasuke wasn't shocked which he would've been if it was indeed Itachi who left a genjutsu to activate for Danzou. He's just trying to buy himself some time to hit Danzou...
Old 12-25-2009, 05:11 PM   #49
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

this chapter was just full of awesome sauce. It was so filled that as i was reading it the awesome sauce sloshed over the edge and landed on my hand and i was like AWESOME!!!

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Old 12-25-2009, 05:15 PM   #50
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee1314 View Post
this chapter was just full of awesome sauce. It was so filled that as i was reading it the awesome sauce sloshed over the edge and landed on my hand and i was like AWESOME!!!
Awesome sauce!
Another person who uses the word "Awesome sauce".
Old 12-26-2009, 07:52 AM   #51
mirage
Academy Graduate

mirage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i'm gonna disapoint you all but i think it has nothing to do with itachi. My guess is that Sasuke used susano'o and failed. then he used amaterasu and failed! so what's next? Kishimoto said one of the interwievs that Tsukuyomi started to show up. right after danzo said you made uchiha sacrifice meaningless sasuke's pupil gets bigger and attacks danzo. at that moment madara realizes something look carefully at action marks around his sharingan. Then sasuke cuts sharinganarm. DAnzo appears again says it's no use. Sasuke's pupils gets more bigger. and bam! itachi appears. I guess sasuke using tsukuyomi on danzo he used both of his super ms moves and failed this is his last resort.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:53 AM   #52
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

I missed Itachi, I mean the manga was lacking Uchiha's.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 12-26-2009, 08:31 AM   #53
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage View Post
i'm gonna disapoint you all but i think it has nothing to do with itachi. My guess is that Sasuke used susano'o and failed. then he used amaterasu and failed! so what's next? Kishimoto said one of the interwievs that Tsukuyomi started to show up. right after danzo said you made uchiha sacrifice meaningless sasuke's pupil gets bigger and attacks danzo. at that moment madara realizes something look carefully at action marks around his sharingan. Then sasuke cuts sharinganarm. DAnzo appears again says it's no use. Sasuke's pupils gets more bigger. and bam! itachi appears. I guess sasuke using tsukuyomi on danzo he used both of his super ms moves and failed this is his last resort.
Yeah some of us had already come up with the same conclusion so you're not the only one.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:46 AM   #54
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonOfTheMist View Post
i know that but if itachi is *dead* why does it matter that he appeared? its not like he can do anything

Then what is the point of showing him at all? That's just stupid to show him and not have him do anything.

He will most likely fight Danzo, or have an important talk with Danzo. But he will serve some purpose.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:52 AM   #55
mirage
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Yeah some of us had already come up with the same conclusion so you're not the only one.
oh really i only saw peole talking about genjutsu. but tsukuyomi is something more than genjutsu.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:54 AM   #56
coinmanmat
Genin

coinmanmat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ok so just like everyone else, I was shocked to see Itachi as well. However, I think we will find out if he is actually alive or if this is just some sort of illusion in the next chapter which I dont think will be out next week because I believe Weekly Shonen Jump takes a break the week of New Years. Chapter 477 was actually from issue 5-6 which dosent actually come out till Monday. Some places get the magazine early.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:05 AM   #57
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit View Post
^^
Quote:
oh really i only saw peole talking about genjutsu. but tsukuyomi is something more than genjutsu.
Besides Kit, I mentioned in my first post (in page 1 or 2) that it could be one of Sasuke's genjutsus. Tsukuyomi is the ultimate genjutsu so to speak but it's still a genjutsu. Also I didn't mean it in an offensive way so sorry if it sounded like that.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:13 AM   #58
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I screamed when i saw Itachi! I really hope he isn't dead because i have been hearing rumors that Itachi was still alive!

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

Old 12-26-2009, 04:24 PM   #59
mirage
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
^^

Besides Kit, I mentioned in my first post (in page 1 or 2) that it could be one of Sasuke's genjutsus. Tsukuyomi is the ultimate genjutsu so to speak but it's still a genjutsu. Also I didn't mean it in an offensive way so sorry if it sounded like that.
you shouldn't be i sounded like i'm attacking or offensive for that i'm sorry i didn't see it. well anyway we'll see next week
Old 12-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #60
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
you shouldn't be i sounded like i'm attacking or offensive for that i'm sorry i didn't see it. well anyway we'll see next week
That's ok I just wanted to make sure mine didn't sound offensive or agressive. Yeah, we just have to wait until next chapter...although when it comes to Itachi is hard for me to wait! LOL