Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: should genjutsu be allow
yes i will help out my village 1 10.00%
yes ill could finally create my incredible kg 0 0%
no dont care 0 0%
to much work 0 0%
wiil destroy fairness 2 20.00%
as long as we find a solution yes 5 50.00%
lets work hard and due our best to make this possible 2 20.00%
yes i love them and i will not like the war systme in thier banneded 0 0%
um........... 0 0%
yes maybe i have no idea 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2009, 12:34 AM   #1
HISASHI HIROYUKI
Apprentice Genin

HISASHI HIROYUKI is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default if you want genjutsu to be on the war system come here for a major discusion

ok i want to see how many people want genjutsu to be allow so i am making a poll

i also have many ways to make them fair or at least we can come up with a solution
HISASHI HIROYUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:34 AM   #2
akatsukirocks
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukirocks saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: if you want genjutsu to be on the war system come here for a major discusion

that would be cool

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hug/Feed my Egg/Pokemon

I adopted:
Spoiler:
Coyote Starrk

Kotetsu, Kid Ed, Link, Kagome, Komui

Jiraya: ok naruto, your first task is to walk on water.
Naruto: like jesus??
Jiraya: yes naruto.... like jesus....
Naruto: wait a minute.... does that mean jesus was a ninja?
Jiraya: YES NARUTO.....JESUS WAS A NINJA."
Naruto: really?!!?
Jiraya: NO NOT REALLY!!!
akatsukirocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:35 AM   #3
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: if you want genjutsu to be on the war system come here for a major discusion

No matter how many people vote, unless a fair and balanced solution comes up, it aint happening.

I tried to come up with something, but making reality manipulation fair and balanced is neigh impossible.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:37 AM   #4
HISASHI HIROYUKI
Apprentice Genin

yes i have a solution to my problem you wanna hear
Old 12-25-2009, 12:39 AM   #5
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Type it up and aurega or myself will be glad to poke holes in it.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 12-25-2009, 12:49 AM   #6
HISASHI HIROYUKI
Apprentice Genin

ok in order to keep a balance genjtsu need (weknese ) in order to make a genjutsu fair

the opponnet and the other figther must due the fallowing

for example to shinobi of the art of genjutsu

( as i see my opponnet walk around the foress i create a barrage of had signs and i create a genjutsu around the field that will make my opponent walk in circles while i attack his real body with kunais )

opponnet counter

( i can feel my chakra network mess up and i try to use ninja art : cancel jutsu and release the genjutsu then i see a bunch of kunai coming toward me and i jump in the air and i look at my opponnet and he is paralyze in fear and i shoot a paper bomb )

( i quckly feel fear in order to stop fear i tab my self and then i jump in the air and i use a major cancle jutsu to make genjutsu imposible to work around the field range )

ok as you can see that dosent make up much sense but think carfully thier are 3 ways to make things fair

first is ( when using genjutsu the user must cleraly state that he is using a genjutsu and make his genjutsu understanable )

2 ( genjutsu can be stop by sin of fear dizzynes by using a cancel jutsu )

3 ( pain can destroy a genjutsu )

that a little of my idea know what about this as rules

in order to use a genjutsu you can only have 2 elements and genjutsu

so a jounin would use 2 elements and genjutsu

that a way to make things fair to

another law can be

that

any lv1 genjutsu can be cancel by any lv cancel genjutsu justu

any lv2 can be stop by any genjutsu release jutsu of lv3

a lv3 by a lv4 cancel release

a lv4 by a lv5 relase

a lv5 must be stop by a lv relase and pain

or a person of gret chakra controls

so they have wekneses in order to keep reality the user of the genjutsu must clearly stae the situation of the gnjutsu and the siuation of the person in the real word to keeps things fair .

if you want more info il write more
Old 12-25-2009, 12:49 AM   #7
painxkonan
Chunin Exam Participant

painxkonan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i can see alot of people useing genjutsu, i guess if it had limits on how you use it..
it will be fine, but the bad side to it is the time it would take to made the rules
and putting it on the war system
painxkonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:54 AM   #8
HISASHI HIROYUKI
Apprentice Genin

lets make a suluation we all love genjutsu rigth ok toma list me a list of problem that acur when using genjutsu and ill tell you a suluation becuase i know what you fear

you fear that a person may say hey ou were in my gejutsu and not aware so i use this jutsu and kill you

well that is why thier are jutsu to defend againt them also genjutsu limit one element of the shinobi

so for example ( a jonin user of genjutsu can only go to 2 element plus genjutsu )
Old 12-25-2009, 12:55 AM   #9
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

"Theblackchidori uses SUPERSTRONGUNBEATABLEGENJUTSU!"

End turn.

"Toma RNK starts swatting mid-air, and dancing in place."

End turn.

"TBC transforms his eyes into SUPERMORESTRONGGENJUTSU, Toma looks..."

End turn.

"Toma starts singing Bette Midler karaoke"

End turn.

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

End turn.

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

End battle.

So if you can find a way to incorporate this into the battle system, by all means, let us know.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:56 AM   #10
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HISASHI HIROYUKI View Post
lets make a suluation we all love genjutsu rigth ok toma list me a list of problem that acur when using genjutsu and ill tell you a suluation becuase i know what you fear

you fear that a person may say hey ou were in my gejutsu and not aware so i use this jutsu and kill you

well that is why thier are jutsu to defend againt them also genjutsu limit one element of the shinobi

so for example ( a jonin user of genjutsu can only go to 2 element plus genjutsu )

I'm heading to bed, so I'll let aurega handle this, but my first point is:

The average user cannot be trusted to act responsibly and not godmod. Your system needs to have a built in check an balance system for Gen vs Gen AND to allow a non genjutsu user a fair change against a Gen user.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 12-25-2009, 01:07 AM   #11
HISASHI HIROYUKI
Apprentice Genin

toma i see what you mean ill make a fair advanatge rigth know a non user of genjutsu can use

the fallowing advanatges ( a chunin or jonin have great chakra control and are easlily capalbel of escpang lv3 or weaker )

and higer jutsu will just create damage and can be block by pain

( yes i have an idea ill make a battle example )

no user of genjutsu vs genjutsu master

( i walk to the battle field and i run to the opponnet using lighingn edge )

genjutsu user

( i use quckly rap you in a genjutsu and your lighting fly out your hand in the form of crows and the crows come down attacking you while your mind figth the srength og my genjutsu i jump in the air and shoot kunai )

no genjutsu user

( the genjutsu was a lv3 and a chunin like me is caple of escaping it so as i see my opponent jumping in the air i jump with my lighting edge in my hand and try to make a stream to block kunais )

genjutsu user

( i use genjutsu lv5 to quickly make your mind fee like you frose in time and your been stab by 100 sword in less than a second and your mind feel absolute pain and when you move you move slow and as ylur mind face many trouble i punch you in the head )

no genjutsu user

( i had no idea i was trap in a genjutsu and my body as in complete pain so much pain the genjutu cancel it self after the jutsu was finish my body had taken mental damage making me dizzy and seen things wierd and my nervouse sytem is in a lock down making it hard to think or move but i manage to use lv 5 ( frie of death )

genjutsu user

( i am not allow to use any move lv5 genjutsu so i u trap my opponent in lv4 genjutsu hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

also to trap a person in a genjutsu thier has to be things acomplished
Old 12-25-2009, 01:12 AM   #12
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

VP or PP cost, and I'm still not seeing a balance at all. *hopes a WC member will show up to take this over as im no longer involved*

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 12-25-2009, 01:42 AM   #13
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Just examples don't tell us much. We need concrete rules and costs for using genjutsus, and limitations to make sure they are balanced.

After reading through all your points, they still don't make much sense to me. Try spellchecking and typing your idea up in a more organized way.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 02:31 AM   #14
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Alright, here's the problem dood. There needs to be good odds in the battle itself that a Non-genjutsu user can beat a genjutsu user. From what I can read you really have nothing that balances out the two. You want the reality manipulating Genjutsu and that's not something we can simply add in, as they can't be used canon to the show without being overpowered(kinda like out current problem with Jinchuuriki).

If you want to think of helpful ideas for us, you're gonna have to think out of the box a little.

Now that I've said that, I'll also say that I don't like people who want to play the hero. Believe me, it's a bad mindset to have as people who try looking for "glory" tend to do nothing but get in the way and irritate the people they're trying to help.

With that said, the idea you're trying to explain doesn't make sense, AND to make things worse it's pretty much unreadable. In short, you're trying to help us by having our eyes explode while we try and figure out what it is you're trying to say, and that has the effect of being the complete opposite of helpful. If you can't give us something that's organized and easy to read, it's seriously 10x better to not help at all, it saves us grief.

Of course, if you by chance happen to have a stroke of pure genius and suddenly get an idea that's out of the box, and you actually take the time to type it in a neatly readable fashion with rules backed up by explanations along with an example or two... then by all means post away.

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 08:15 AM   #15
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

All I see so far is "Genjutsu canceling", and thats not gonna work.
As I see it, Gen is pure godmod. Its like that level 5 blood jutsu. (BETA should remember...and Boss..xD)

(The site got really laggy..=/...I was trying to rep TBC and it takes about 5 or 10 minutes xDDDD).

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:

Last edited by Fan of Minato; 12-25-2009 at 08:20 AM.
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 08:19 AM   #16
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

As much as i LOVE Genjutsu, the only way that I can see it working is with a point based system, and that's not the kind of system this is.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:42 PM   #17
HISASHI HIROYUKI
Apprentice Genin

here is my 1 draft solution

Here are my ideas to make genjutsu work with out any sense of overpowering.

First fact about how to make genjutsu fair and acceptable; in order to trap someone in a genjutsu the genjutsu user must trap a area in genjutsu affect for example a lv1 genjutsu will affect a small area and the non genjutsu user can only be trap if he walk in that area a lv2 genjutsu will create a bigger affect of area but if the opponent walk in the area their trap in a genjutsu and so on and if the battle field range is bog and thegenjutsu is a lv5 the genjtusu affect evrey ranges making the genjutsu affectable to matter what but has way to be escape . , ( how those this make any changes )
Examples

Just like ninjutsu attack they have ranges well know genjutsu also have ranges so know we can have ranges in genjutsu and order to decrease a genjutsu from working so mostly lv3 and lower level genjutsu are easy to block unless the opponent is trap , an the area the genjutsu is taking affect in will only last 1 turn and the area once more will be genjutsu free ( this is only for genjutsu that affect fields and ranges )

2 fact about genjutsu : I know genjutsu destroy reality so genjutsu can only due mental damage and not any physical damage in other words normally a genjutsu of lv1 would paralyze and opponent when finish , a genjutsu lf lv2 would must likely make the opponent paralyze along with dizziness’, a genjutsu of lv3 will create a paralyzes and dizziness’ along with little pain . of lv4 will create dizziness’, along with paralyzes and somewhat a fairness of pain , of lv5 genjutsu will create paralyzes, fear, dizziness’ , pain but not as much pain as a lv5 ninjutsu and will also make opponent unconscious for the entire turn .( know genjutsu have a damge according to their levels so that make things fairs , also some genjutsu can make the opponent chakra so mess up they wont be able to use any lv5 jutsu for that single turn but I will talk about that in fact 5 ) how is this fair

Lv 1 ninjutsu cause physical or pain type of damage but a genjutsu of lv1 will only cause paralyzes on the opponent ( along with weakness that I will post in fact 4 )

Lv2 ninjutsu cause even greater physical damage or pain a genjutsu of lv2 only cause paralyzes and dizziness’( along with weakness that will post in fact 4)

Lv3 ninjutsu cause a lot of physical damage or pain a genjutsu of lv3 will cause paralyzes, dizziness along with little pain on the opponent mind like his head feel is going to blow up creating pain on his body but not much pain ( along with weaknesses that will be post in fact 4 )
Lv4 ninjutsu cause deadly physical dmage or pain a genjutsu of lv4 will cause paralyzes,dizziness , and greater pain than a lv3 a pain that will make the opponent mind really blow up when it doesn’t making their body hard to move or even keep their balance . ( along with weaknesses that will be post in fact 4 )

Lv5 ninjutsu can kill a person lv5 genjutsu make an opponent unconscious for 1 entire turn leaving them defenseless ( along with weaknesses that will be post in fact 4 )

3 fact about genjutsu : when an opponent is trap in a genjutsu is against the rules to attack their body unless the genjutsu user is of jonin rank or above because in order to keep oponnet trap in a genjutsu they must keep their chakra in action from stopping a genjutsu so when a person of genin or chunin rank uses genjutsu their body must stay perfectly steal and if the genjutsu is by ranges of area and the opponent is not cougth in the range of the genjutsu then the genjutsu user defense is off compactly and when working in team genjutsu user are easy to defeat due to them leaving their gueard down but of jounin rank changes the concept .

4 fact: how to cancel out genjutsu with ninjutsu.
Normally genjutsu mess up the chakra levels of an opponent to create evill illusion so in order to keep a genjutsu user from traping a non genjutsu user the non genjutsu .

First step if the non genjutsu uses any lv2 ninjutsu the genjutsu user wont be able to trap the opponent in a genjutsu of lv1 because the non genjutsu user level of chakra are in lv2 and a lv1 genjutsu wont be strong enough to mess up the non genjutsu chakra level because his performing a lv2 ninjutsu that increase the use of chakra stopping the genjutsu user from messing up their chakra but a lv3 will be able to cancel out the ninjutsu lv and that’s how genjutsu get balance out with ninjutsu creating weaknesses. ( so let me make a chart )( also note the user of ninjutsu just has to use a lv jutsu to increase their level of chakra to block the genjutsu so they don’t have to hit the genjutsu user with thte ninjutsu to make this work )

Lv 1 ninjutsu are cancel out by lv2 genjutsu , ( so if a person is using a ninjutsu of lv1 aany genjutsu of lv1 wont work so a lv 2 genjutsu is needed in order to trap the opponent in a genjutsu and the same happen to the rest )

Lv2 ninjutsu are cancel out by lv3 genjutsu

Lv3 ninjutsu are cancel out by lv4 genjutsu

Lv4 ninjutsu are cancel out by lv5 genjutsu
Lv5 ninjutsu and lv5 genjutsu cancel out each other .

Other ways to stop genjutsu( if you don’t wanna go through so much trouble just learn how to cancel out genjutsu of each levels )

5 ( how to keep unreality and reality woking fair )
Each genjutsu has can use a special abilite so let say this is a genjutsu of lv3 ( genjutsu that can trap you in a box and then your stab by sword ) that’s it that’s what happen and reality cannot be destroy nor unreality ( because like I said before only jonin can attack the opponent ral body when they had trap them in a genjutsu )

6 ( other genjutsu abilities , can make things look moving slow increase speed, lower stats est. )

So I hope this work so in total this is how genjutsu should be made .

Genjutsu creation : world of chaos lv4
Weaknesses; any ninjutsu of lv5
ranges : medium ranges( if the battle fiel range is meduim this jutsu will not miss but if the battle field ange is large it would miss unless the opponnet is in a medium range close to the gnjutsu user )
Strength : any ninjutsu of lv4 or weaker
Description : …………………………………………………..something s

here is an expample of a vl1

world of peace and death
wekness : ninjutsu of lv2
strength : ninjutsu lv1
ranges : the opponent has to be al least 5 meter close to the genjtusu user .

description....................

So you people understand how a ninjutsu cancel out a genjutsu making a balance .

Hope this work I have more idea’s if needed

and remember this if a genjtusu and genjutsu user figth a the genjutus of higer level would win for example ninja a use lv4 genjtsu ninja b uses lv5 genjutsu ninja b genjutsu will work and the other failed and lv5 and lv5 genjutsu cancel out each other .

Last edited by HISASHI HIROYUKI; 12-25-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:48 PM   #18
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

So in other words, genjutsu users have the chance to knock opponents out for a turn OR burn their chakra severely by forcing them to use a level 5 to cancel out a level 4?

I don't see any balance there at all.

Sorry, try again.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:52 PM   #19
HISASHI HIROYUKI
Apprentice Genin

no you got the 1 idea but something wrong

a genjutsu of lv4 is stop by a lv 5 ninjtsu

but to keep fairness genjtus of lv4 use the same chakra as lv5

so let say a lv4 genjtsu would take 5 point out the chakra pool like a lv5 but

a lv5 genjutsu is cancel out by a lv5 ninjutsu as well and lv5 genjujtsu use also use 5 point out the chakra pool like a lv4 but a lv5 has more abilites

( so in other word both figther burn out thier chakra )
Old 12-25-2009, 12:58 PM   #20
HISASHI HIROYUKI
Apprentice Genin

i am making a chart to make things fair ok here it is

lv 1 genjutsu is cancel out by a lv1 ninjutsu

lv 2 genjutsu is cancel out by a lv2 ninjutsu

and so on

like that so llet say the nijutsu is a lv5 and the gnjutsu is a lv 4 the genjutsu will be cancel and the ninjutsu will hit the genjutsu user

and like that

and only jonin can create genjutsu and trap them in thier mind and while trap in genjutsu attack thier real body but

and if trap in inside a genjutsu the trap person should use a ninjutsu of higer lvel to escape

but if the genjutsu user is about to use the gnjtusu and the ninjutsu person is about to use the ninjutsu and the same level they cancel out each other