Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:27 PM   #21
DemonOfTheMist
Freshmen Academy Student

DemonOfTheMist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 477: Don't Speak of Itachi Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
It was just out of no where. It just occurred
i get what you are saying but im just asking if anybody has any idea why it would matter that he appeared
Old 12-24-2009, 08:34 PM   #22
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Well, didn't you read the previous posts? Itach told Danzo not to hurt Sasuke. And we all know that Sasuke is going straight ahead and kill the guy. But what I think, if I were in Danzo's shoes I would just leave him alone.

But Sasuke can't leave Danzo alone because he's one of the people who got Itachi killed in the first place. Danzo was part of the Uchiha Massacre.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:58 PM   #23
DemonOfTheMist
Freshmen Academy Student

DemonOfTheMist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i know that but if itachi is *dead* why does it matter that he appeared? its not like he can do anything
Old 12-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #24
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well, the battle between Sasuke, Itachi and Danzo is going to be epic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:06 PM   #25
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't know what to think, but my brother's running around the house screaming, "ITACHI'S ALIVE! ITACHI'S ALIIIIIIVIE!!!!" XD

-.-" ...

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:07 PM   #26
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Lol hes gone mad.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:08 PM   #27
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Smile Re: Naruto Chapter 477: Don't Speak of Itachi Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Lol hes gone mad.
LOL I like to think of it a an early Christmas present. ^^;

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #28
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

so now there isnt gonna be a chap next week?

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
Old 12-25-2009, 08:26 AM   #29
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunz View Post
so now there isnt gonna be a chap next week?
nah there is.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:40 AM   #30
ShounenLover
Genin

ShounenLover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney-Lyra View Post
I don't know what to think, but my brother's running around the house screaming, "ITACHI'S ALIVE! ITACHI'S ALIIIIIIVIE!!!!" XD

-.-" ...
Lol, I can relate to your bro, I screamed when I saw Itachi. It felt so good to see him again, not just in flashbacks, Genjutsu or no genjutsu, maybe we can hear his side of the story now.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:16 AM   #31
sasuke_fangirl
Chunin Exam Proctor

sasuke_fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
it is probably a response to Danzo, since Itachi warned Danzo not to harm Sasuke
that is sooooooo true itachi did warn danzo not 2 harm sasuke no wonder why itachi came again
l_ll_l Sasukebffs-Spark 9tail japaneseanimeforlife, mangagirl
painxkonan sakuracha!!! shadowatching shippuden boy Ulmo lord of waters Bff in real life ShadowKarma
Quote:
Sasuke_fangirl: well my best friend what can I say today? I love u and u are awesome and u mean a lot to me and I wont let anyone hurt u ok? And lady gaga rocks our world xD lmao thank u for showing me what a friend is
from mangagirl my super bestie ~MoNsTeR~
..\\\\
//-_-\\
/____\
Old 12-25-2009, 11:16 AM   #32
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know what to think of this chapter....ok so it wasn't genjutsu but still I agree with Madara, Sasuke's not thinking before using Susano'o and Amaterasu so fast...he's also giving Madara the opportunity to analyze him even more.

I gotta admit, that Danzou sure knew how to fool everyone around him into thinking he's was crippled and useless...and even though I hate him I think what he said about Itachi and the Uchiha is right. Sasuke's actions don't respect Itachi's wishes and his sacrifice at all...and no matter what he does at this point it won't save the Uchiha from dying.

Itachi! OMFG!! *faints* I don't know if it's really Itachi showing up all of a sudden to protect Sasuke (which would be kind of lame if he's going to try and save Sasuke all the time) or if it's Sasuke using genjutsu to try and slow down Danzou for a moment but it's just too amazing to see him standing there with that face!!! I can't wait until next chapter!! but that's not next week right?
Old 12-25-2009, 11:30 AM   #33
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonOfTheMist View Post
true, but what would it matter if itachi appeared?
Well it could be important IMO because
1) If it really is Itachi, and I mean not just like Minato who after using his chakra dissapeared but the real Itachi then Sasuke wouldn't have a reason to continue his "revenge" since Itachi would be alive and would stop him. (which makes no sense since in that last interview Kishi said Sasuke's not turning good anytime soon)
2) If it's just something else Itachi left to protect Sasuke then maybe Sasuke will be in shock as well (from seeing him appear) and then it would change the way he's fighting now (which isn't good anyways) to worse.
3) It could just be a weapon Sasuke's using against Danzou to slow him down, in which case it would be important to ME getting me one step closer to hating Sasuke for taking Itachi's style as well as pretending that Itachi would act that way.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:46 AM   #34
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Itachi could've planted something that makes him appear if Danzo decides to kill Sasuke.
Itachi isn't alive that was genjutsu.

Am I correct?
Old 12-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #35
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto View Post
Itachi could've planted something that makes him appear if Danzo decides to kill Sasuke.
Itachi isn't alive that was genjutsu.

Am I correct?
Yeah, I was just giving it as an option but as much as I hate to say it he's not alive... We just don't know if it's Sasuke's genjutsu or Itachi's genjutsu...we'll have to wait until next chapter.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:34 PM   #36
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Wow, what is up with Danzo. He just will not die. It's so annoying.

I doubt Itachi is actually alive. I'd say that Itachi's reappearance is just a genjutsu-type-thing that Itachi gave Sasuke with that last poke during the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight. It's some sort of protection for Sasuke in case Danzo tried to kill Sasuke.

Old 12-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #37
hamburglar
Freshmen Academy Student

hamburglar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Aside from Danzo's ressurective capabilities, I don't like how Sasuke just busts out susanoo and amaterasu at the start of battles like it means nothing... the manga tries to make it seem like their is a heavy cost of awakening and using the MS, but then they downplay it by letting Kakashi awaken his, and allowing Sasuke to constantly use it despite his repertoire of other once significant ninjutsu/taijutsu.

If itachi is indeed still around, that further downplays the damaging effects of MS. He was supposedly nearing blindness by his battle with Sasuke... how will he be useful against Danzo?
Old 12-25-2009, 12:58 PM   #38
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I hate how everyone suddenly thinks that Itachi is alive. People are always jumping to conclusions, just like the time that everyone thought that Sasuke's Susano'o was the nine-tails. I thought it was Susano'o, and no one believed me. This is most likely a genjutsu, Itachi is dead.

I was amazed, I can't believe Karin is actually good for something. I know that she'll probably figure out whatever's going on before Sasuke does and just tell him.

Hooray, we actually get a fight this chapter! Danzo has a buncha new Wind jutsu and Sasuke can summon Hawks! Yay. Did anyone see the panel towards the end of the chapter? Sasuke is nearly blind.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #39
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

ITACHI!!!!!
That was what I thought of it! xD
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

Old 12-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #40
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamburglar View Post
Aside from Danzo's ressurective capabilities, I don't like how Sasuke just busts out susanoo and amaterasu at the start of battles like it means nothing... the manga tries to make it seem like their is a heavy cost of awakening and using the MS, but then they downplay it by letting Kakashi awaken his, and allowing Sasuke to constantly use it despite his repertoire of other once significant ninjutsu/taijutsu.

If itachi is indeed still around, that further downplays the damaging effects of MS. He was supposedly nearing blindness by his battle with Sasuke... how will he be useful against Danzo?
I've always said that the way Sasuke has used Susano'o and Amaterasu in his last fights is proof that he's not using his head and that Kishi is just showing favoritism. During the fight with the kages I was one of the few saying that Sasuke's chakra should've run out much sooner than it did..it's just not realistic based on the facts/info Kishi himself gives us. Also if Susano'o and Amaterasu are his biggest defense/attacks then he shouldn't be showing it to everyone, especially his opponents just like that, he should be using them only when necessary. Of curse it seems the pain he felt during the last fight wasn't enough and didn't leave that much of an impression on him so I think as soon as Sasuke starts to see as blurry as Itachi he'll probably realize that, he'll be in shock and blame it on someone else and he'll want revenge on that person...

Itachi was feared by Madara even when he was nearing blindness so I'm sure he would take care of Danzou in a second. I'm sure that's not actually Itachi though..it's too good to be true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I hate how everyone suddenly thinks that Itachi is alive. People are always jumping to conclusions, just like the time that everyone thought that Sasuke's Susano'o was the nine-tails. I thought it was Susano'o, and no one believed me. This is most likely a genjutsu, Itachi is dead.

I was amazed, I can't believe Karin is actually good for something. I know that she'll probably figure out whatever's going on before Sasuke does and just tell him.

Hooray, we actually get a fight this chapter! Danzo has a buncha new Wind jutsu and Sasuke can summon Hawks! Yay. Did anyone see the panel towards the end of the chapter? Sasuke is nearly blind.
Everyone is a big statement ...as much as I would love for him to be alive I know he's not and by the way I was also one of the few who kept saying that thing behind Sasuke wasn't the Kyuubi. I just don't think it was necessarily Susano'o...more like his negative energy coming out since Karin was the only one who felt it.

and which panel are you talking about? I can't seem to find it.