Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 12-11-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
SakuraKaulitz221
Veteran Chunin

SakuraKaulitz221 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Ongaku Itoshii- My character

Name: Ongaku Itoshii
Height: 170.18 cm
Weight: 58.5 kg
Blood Type: O
Hidden Village: Village hidden in the Clouds
Birthday: September 1
Name Meaning: Ongaku: Music Itoshii: Lovely
Personality: Stubborn, Rebellious, Moody, Competitive, sometimes lazy. Can be Nice, Funny, Kind. Loves to read, write, and play music. Plays guitar and writes music.
Biography: Grew up with both of her parents wanting her to be a ninja. She wanted to please them both, until they divorced when she was 6. She thought they had betrayed her in separating, so she rebelled and decided she never would become a ninja. She started playing guitar, and would rather be playing guitar than practicing jutsu. She skipped school often and failed most exams in the ninja academy. Her friend Yuki suggested she construct a guitar she could use in battle, so she did. She just slipped by, and graduated from the ninja academy. Because of her low grades and bad record, many of her comrades and sensei underestimated her skills. She strived to become great in music, which resulted in her perfecting her music/sound based techniques and jutsu. She made good friends with her two teammates, Kujiro, Takino, and Her Sensei, Mayukon. She learned to love the ninja way, and although she had trouble being accepted by others, she became a sociallite. She was always kind of quiet, and would “let her music speak for her.” She is usually moody, so you don’t want to get on her bad side, because you never know what kind of mood shes in. She isn’t easily understood, some people think she’s weird, others think shes just plain unlikable because of her stubborn attitude. She can be kind of lazy.
Chakra Affinities: Wind and Lightning.
Weapons: Guitar: Her guitar can absorb her chakra as she plays it. It absorbs whatever chakra affinity the user has, and sends out that element. Even if she isnt channeling chakra, her guitar can create powerful sound waves without the use of an amplifier. It is also indestructible.
Chakra Sensing Guitar Picks: She carries special guitar picks (very,very pointy guitar picks) that can sense chakra. It senses the chakra of the opponent and inflicts a minor wound. The guitar pick takes a small amount of the enemy’s blood, allowing her to track them with the pick.
Jutsu: Wind Style: Big Blow Jutsu: A jutsu that can be used with or without her guitar. She channels her wind chakra into the guitar, and it sends out powerful cuts of wind, literally blowing her enemy away. If she is not using her guitar, she just needs to blow out her mouth.
Lighting Style: Speed of light Jutsu: Another Justu used with or without her guitar. She channels her lighting chakra into the guitar. It sends out a powerful lightning strike that can travel as fast as the speed of light. If she is not using her guitar, she just needs to blow out her mouth, and the lightning is emitted that way
Lightning Style: Electric Shock Jutsu: Channels lightning chakra into her fist and punches a whole into the ground, sends out a powerful shock that hits anything within a .5 mile radius.
Wind Style: Tornado Shield Jutsu: A jutsu that allows her to create a shield of wind around her to protect her. The only weakness is any aerial attacks.
Lightning Style: Electric Axe Jutsu: She channels her lightning energy into her guitar and uses it as a weapon in close range battle.
Appearance: Age 12: Wears a blue shirt, with a fishnet undershirt. Wears a blue skirt. Has shorter hair . Age 15: Wears a fishnet shirt, a light blue jacket(cut off at the stomach), wears a matching blue skirt and earrings. Has sky blue eyes, and long, layered, spiky, bright orange hair. Has an eyebrow piercing. Wears headband on her forehead. Wears Fingerless gloves. Carries her guitar in a case on her back.

Pictures:

I'm too lazy to color the genin picture.. I'll upload it later.

Chuunin:

Edit: adding some other characters:

Spoiler:

Name: Kujiro Sonoichi
Birthday: May 17
Profile: Kujiro is a member of the famous Sonoichi Clan. As the main family’s heir, he is destined to be Raikage, and does anything he can to reach toward that goal. He even memorized every villager’s name. He is skilled at using his family’s kekkai genkai technique. He is on Team 4 with Ongaku and Muchito. Ongaku and him never got along, and still don’t, but they have become good at working together as a team.

Name: Muchito Kaihuno
Birthday: October 12
Profile: Muchito is a member of Team 4 with Ongaku and Kujiro. He is also a member of the Kaihuno clan, who is known for hearing at high frequencies, so he is useful on invasion missions. He is smart, kind, and friendly, and sometimes shy. He is known to have a small crush on Ongaku, but he doesn’t let it distract him on missions.

Name: Mayukon Yuukami
Birthday: March 19
Profile: Mayukon is team 4’s jounin leader. She is known as one of the village’s best Taijustu users. She is also incredibly cheap. She believes that a person doesn’t need material items to be happy (except for herself, of course) and is also very spiritual.

Name: Yuki Nii
Birthday: January 27
Profile: Yuki has been Ongaku’s best friend since they were six. Ongaku had trouble relating to most girls, as did Yuki. Even though they don’t relate to each other, they get along because they are both different from everyone else. Yuki is one of the smartest girls of her class, and is always bugging Ongaku to pay more attention to her studies. She is know for her incredible knowledge of chakra control.

Well.. here's the Prologue. It's kinda boring.. but I'm writing more now. It gets better, trust me.

Last edited by SakuraKaulitz221; 12-18-2009 at 03:34 PM.
SakuraKaulitz221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:24 PM   #2
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: Ongaku Itoshii- My character

i like it
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:16 AM   #3
SakuraKaulitz221
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
i like it
Thanks
Old 12-20-2009, 08:32 AM   #4
SakuraKaulitz221
Veteran Chunin

Apparently no one else seems to care. Oh well.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:35 AM   #5
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor

shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hey i like it you need to work on some things though
Old 12-23-2009, 10:41 AM   #6
SakuraKaulitz221
Veteran Chunin

Yeah its a work in progress. Thanks ^^
Old 12-23-2009, 11:37 AM   #7
+Bruce+
Chunin Exam Participant

+Bruce+ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to +Bruce+ Send a message via MSN to +Bruce+ Send a message via Skype™ to +Bruce+

Pretty good, must've took you a long time to make.

║███║ Music is teh bestiez! (It's muh drugged cookiez)
║ (●)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
╚═══╝
♪♪
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Forum Rivals: ♥Mira Blossom♥ and Nābris.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Inazuma: "We need Neji or Hinata to track downz our cookiez!" Me: "Uhmm.. Inazuma.. cookiez don't havez chakura..or do they!?!"
Lol, Inazuma had a blonde moment.
Quote:
Do the Shika-Shake! *Shakes lazily* - From somebody.
"What a drag.." XD
+Bruce+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:52 AM   #8
SakuraKaulitz221
Veteran Chunin

It did. I just thought it would be cool to make a character with a special talent. Since I play guitar, I thought I could make a cool character that can play guitar. Success.

Tags
character, fanfiction, itoshii, ongaku