Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-08-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite

TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto Future Chapter Predictions! (See more inside, WARNING, SPOILERS ABOUND!)

Okay guys, I've seen a lot of off-topic posts in other areas of the forums, and I figured that for the sake of keeping everyone on task and to keep the predictions and theorys all in one space, that we'd use this thread as a "home base" of sorts, for people to throw out their theories about the upcoming chapters of the series.

This is mostly for people that are 100% up to date on the ongoing events in the Manga, and spoilers WILL exist. Do not supply illegal links on this thread, we don't want our Predictions to get junked.

Now, this is NOT for long-term predictions, it is more for short-term, chapter to chapter predictions. If you want to discuss your long theories about the overall series flow, I would recomend making a separate thread here in the bookstore for it . Furthermore, I don't want to see Pairing Debates in here. If you want to debate pairings, do it in the Make-Out Paradise section, where you can even find this little gem that has managed to garner quite a bit of traffic, and has plenty of people that want to debate about pairings, just make sure to read the first post : http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27328 .

So, predict away my friends!

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Zetsubou_Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Future Chapter Predictions! (See more inside, WARNING, SPOILERS ABOUND!)

Already confirmed: Danzo starts to fight Madara after unsealing his arm. The Root people get out of there.
Turns out Danzo got his eye from Shisui after Shisui died. Which is really freakin' creepy.
Sasuke bites Karin. Sasuke and Karin gets warped out of wherever they are by Madar, who needs them for "something".
Then everyone (Sakura, Kiba, Mizukage, Raikage, Kakashi, and Sand Sibs) finds Sasuke. Or at least they sense him.
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!
Proud supporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin, KibaHina, and GaaMatsu!

rolls into the abyss thinkin about my ships
Zetsubou_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:55 PM   #3
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Future Chapter Predictions! (See more inside, WARNING, SPOILERS ABOUND!)

i dont have anything,but good job twilight

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

I'm expecting the Madara and Danzo fight to get interrupted by the Mizukage, but not before Madara talks to Danzo about some important secret plan of his. Sakura probably won't find Sasuke for quite a few more chapters as Naruto still has to accompany Kakashi to Konoha.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou_Sensei View Post
Already confirmed: Danzo starts to fight Madara after unsealing his arm. The Root people get out of there.
Turns out Danzo got his eye from Shisui after Shisui died. Which is really freakin' creepy.
Sasuke bites Karin. Sasuke and Karin gets warped out of wherever they are by Madar, who needs them for "something".
Then everyone (Sakura, Kiba, Mizukage, Raikage, Kakashi, and Sand Sibs) finds Sasuke. Or at least they sense him.
What happened to Danzo?
Since he was beginning to fight Madara, and then moments later, Madara just suddenly teleported Sasuke and Karin to him.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:50 AM   #6
Silent Ninja
Special Jonin Candidate

Silent Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I read another spoiler saying that madara took sasuke and Karin because he needs their help for their fight
Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap cheap. You choose.
You are now aware that you can't say "Irish Wristwatch"
When nothing goes right... turn left
I wanted to send you something sexy but the mailman made me get out of your mailbox =[
She came to me last night. Explored my body, sucked, licked and swallowed. When satisfied, she left and i was hurt. Stupid mosquito >=\
Life is Great. Don't let circumstances and society fool you into believing its not =]
Silent Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:59 AM   #7
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite

TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^That is the correct Spoiler, Silent Ninja.

The real spoiler states that the chapter is mostly Danzou vs. Madara, and that Sasuke is sent in by Madara to fight Danzou. We also see that Naruto is coming to a decision, but he doesn't say anything, he's in deep thought, trying to analize the situation, and from what we can tell, it probably is far from easy for him.

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:58 AM   #8
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

nice lol, im lost though, ill read tonight xDD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:47 PM   #9
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Thanks for making this thread, twilight.

Alright, Redd here as a theory for why Naruto passed out. My buddy flamie_chan asked. I pretty much cut and paste this from a previous comment, so forgive me for the bluntness.

He passed out as a result of between being torn in his duty as a friend to Sasuke. Since the beginning of Part II he's had a mindset that his and Sakura's goal is to bring him back at any cost. So they could be a team again. Now this has effectively thrown a monkey wrench into things. Then Gaara brings up the meaning of "friendship" and to think about what he's doing for Sasuke. Sakura seems to have already reached a decision; that to save him from darkness he must be killed. This isn't so easy for Naruto, as he and Sasuke were rivals/brothers. What Sai has told him about Sakura's intentions probably isn't helping things either, that she made this confession to ease his burden. Now the ball is completely in Naruto's court, as the saying goes, and the weight of it was too much for him.

Likely, he wants to save Sasuke as a friend, but if Sasuke is at the point of no return as an avenger that will be difficult. The prospect of having to kill Sasuke to save him probably makes him sick.

Big Sis & Best Friend firegirl
Big Bro azmerk Big Sis MelisaArtemis Lil Sis flamie_chan

Redd Heart
*~The Little Red Queenie~*

`@_
(^_^')) "Let these be the Flowers of Hope that never die."
/_ ! _\ Redd's madly in love with Konan, the Lady Angel. ~

Last edited by Major_Redd; 12-18-2009 at 06:55 PM.
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #10
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou_Sensei View Post
i checked everywere but i couldnt find the spoiler....are u sure its out yet(or if its confirmed?)
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:31 PM   #11
Yondaime jinchuuriki
Academy Graduate

Yondaime jinchuuriki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

upcoming chapter 477

while naruto's passed out, he will speak with the nine-tales over what he/they heard from garra. maybe establish somesort of alliance. that would be cool.
Yondaime jinchuuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #12
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Maybe Naruto was just tired. He's anemic.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:53 PM   #13
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime jinchuuriki View Post
upcoming chapter 477

while naruto's passed out, he will speak with the nine-tales over what he/they heard from garra. maybe establish somesort of alliance. that would be cool.
That is possible.
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #14
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Maybe Naruto was just tired. He's anemic.
lol... I suppose anything is possible. Though I can't remember Naruto being clinically sick. He doesn't really strike me as a guy who lacks vitality. x.x

Big Sis & Best Friend firegirl
Big Bro azmerk Big Sis MelisaArtemis Lil Sis flamie_chan

Redd Heart
*~The Little Red Queenie~*

`@_
(^_^')) "Let these be the Flowers of Hope that never die."
/_ ! _\ Redd's madly in love with Konan, the Lady Angel. ~
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:25 PM   #15
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Redd View Post
lol... I suppose anything is possible. Though I can't remember Naruto being clinically sick. He doesn't really strike me as a guy who lacks vitality. x.x

Yeah I know I was only kidding.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:50 PM   #16
TheWhiteFang
Freshmen Academy Student

TheWhiteFang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

oh man that would be so cool if he talks to the nine tails and does form some sort of alliance. i mean the way the thing talks sometimes to him, it does sound like he wants to be let out but not on his own, but as a part of Naruto. he says the one time to Naruto to let him out, he will lend him his power. idk if that is just a bluff to get out or not.

i think he might have passed out bc he realized he has to do what itachi uchiha told him that one time they met, and we never heard what it was. like maybe itachi told him if sasuke becomes enveloped in darkness or something, kill him for me or something like that idk...

but furthermore i have two questions that kinda lead into predictions i guess. does anyone remember when sasuke was inside naruto's head, and sees the nine tails. and they talk for a sec, and the nine tails says he reminds him of madara uchiha and everything. first of all what is the significance of him 'blowing up' the nine tails? was that just sasuke resealing it or did it weaken the nine tails at all. and second what does the nine tails mean when he says sasuke will regret it if he kills naruto? was that bc the nine tails knew he could get the MS from itachi or bc there was something about naruto that if died there would be severe consquences, like the nine tails unleashing and ravishing him haha
TheWhiteFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:26 PM   #17
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think that Naruto will have a dream with his dad talking to him while he is passed out.
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Ockinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:02 AM   #18
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Spoiler:
He already did have a convo with his dad when Naruto was about to break the seal of the Nine-tailed fox.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:41 AM   #19
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

I find joy in just waiting in suspense to read the next chapter.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:09 AM   #20
Bohica
Apprentice Genin

Bohica is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteFang View Post
oh man that would be so cool if he talks to the nine tails and does form some sort of alliance. i mean the way the thing talks sometimes to him, it does sound like he wants to be let out but not on his own, but as a part of Naruto. he says the one time to Naruto to let him out, he will lend him his power. idk if that is just a bluff to get out or not.

i think he might have passed out bc he realized he has to do what itachi uchiha told him that one time they met, and we never heard what it was. like maybe itachi told him if sasuke becomes enveloped in darkness or something, kill him for me or something like that idk...

but furthermore i have two questions that kinda lead into predictions i guess. does anyone remember when sasuke was inside naruto's head, and sees the nine tails. and they talk for a sec, and the nine tails says he reminds him of madara uchiha and everything. first of all what is the significance of him 'blowing up' the nine tails? was that just sasuke resealing it or did it weaken the nine tails at all. and second what does the nine tails mean when he says sasuke will regret it if he kills naruto? was that bc the nine tails knew he could get the MS from itachi or bc there was something about naruto that if died there would be severe consquences, like the nine tails unleashing and ravishing him haha
I think it is really possible for Naruto to speak with nine tails as he is passed out. The nine tails hates Madara and could reveal secrets to Naruto about him, to help him defeat Madara.

When he mentioned Sasuke and Madara he was talking of his evil chakra, thats what Sasuke reminded the nine tails of Madara. To the point of Sasuke would regret killing Naruto, could either be a bluff because if Naruto dies so does he (I think) or the nine tails may be able to see into Sasuke's heart and see he really cares for Naruto.
Bohica is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chapter, naruto, predictions, spoilers!!!