Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:11 AM   #1
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Obito has amnesia

You're in the Naruto World.

You happen to pass a small, isolated village and see someone who looks like Obito. He is married, has two cute daughters, and his wife is expecting. It's about time for you to stop for the day, and as chief of the village (he married the former chief's daughter), he invites you into his house as a guest.

You mention that he looks like someone you know, and he replies that it may be seeing as how he's suffering from amnesia. You think that you should bring him back, but he looks content in this village.

What do you do?

(just a thought on what if Obito didn't die)

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:33 AM   #2
Sasori Hatori
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori Hatori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Obito has amnesia

I would allow him to continue his life in the village, and continue on knowing he's still alive...
(o)) "Tobi is a good boy! : ] -Tobi
/ ||| \ -Put this on your sig if you like Tobi!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Go
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to see my shinobi ninja, Sasori Hatori
Go
to read my fanfic
Sasori Hatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:49 AM   #3
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

But you know that Kakashi feels guilty. The Uchiha clan is dying. Two Uchiha are wrecking havoc elsewhere...

The Musketeers
JOIN
Old 12-01-2009, 06:37 AM   #4
Art is an EXPLOSION
Chunin

Art is an EXPLOSION is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

id save him just cuz id want to
Art is an EXPLOSION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:36 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I would reveal the truth to him and get him to take a village to Konoha and have a reunion after that. He can do what he wishes to after that.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori Uchiha View Post
I would allow him to continue his life in the village, and continue on knowing he's still alive...
ditto

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #7
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I would tell him the truth and bring him to Kakashi.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #8
Nekomata No Neko-san
Genin

Nekomata No Neko-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori Uchiha View Post
Same..
(^_\_)
/_ ! _\
'Flowers of Hope that never die' -Konan, Lady Angel

Spoiler:

_=__
/_/_^\

/_!!_\
"Shut up or I'll kill you." Mei Terumi, 5th Mizukage Fan Club Member

Spoiler:

Nekomata No Neko-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:58 AM   #9
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

Popping out a new question:
Knowing that there is big trouble going on with two Uchiha (Sasuke and Madara), would you try and enlist his help?

The Musketeers
JOIN
Old 12-07-2009, 04:18 AM   #10
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki View Post
You're in the Naruto World.

You happen to pass a small, isolated village and see someone who looks like Obito. He is married, has two cute daughters, and his wife is expecting. It's about time for you to stop for the day, and as chief of the village (he married the former chief's daughter), he invites you into his house as a guest.

You mention that he looks like someone you know, and he replies that it may be seeing as how he's suffering from amnesia. You think that you should bring him back, but he looks content in this village.

What do you do?

(just a thought on what if Obito didn't die)
Quote:
Popping out a new question:
Knowing that there is big trouble going on with two Uchiha (Sasuke and Madara), would you try and enlist his help?
I would tell Obito EVERYTHING that has happened to Konoha. Then I would give him the choice to either come back to the Leaf Village so he could find out who he really is or let him live his life of peace with his family.

I would mention about Sasuke and Madara and what they have been up to to Obito and ask for his help. If he wants to help cool, if not well I understand.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:25 AM   #11
kay
Special Jonin Candidate

kay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont know
lets see...
he loved his life as a konoha shinobi and he loved Rin but Rin is dead {probably}
and know he has another life so ied leave him to it
kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:59 AM   #12
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

Third q) I wonder.... what he would think after living this new life of his and then remembering everything that happened.... would he still love his new life, or would he have regrets of Rin. Or both. Would he return to the village to see what happened with Rin and Kakashi- if they survived.

How would he react at everything new that's happened...

The Musketeers
JOIN
Old 12-08-2009, 05:02 AM   #13
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

rouge night saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to rouge night

Quote:

Third q) I wonder.... what he would think after living this new life of his and then remembering everything that happened.... would he still love his new life, or would he have regrets of Rin. Or both. Would he return to the village to see what happened with Rin and Kakashi- if they survived.

i think so to rly

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

rouge night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:09 AM   #14
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

If Obito regained his memories I'm pretty sure he would go back to the Leaf Village with his new family to see what happened Kakashi and Rin. He would be sad that Rin died and angry at Kakashi for not protecting her (I think), but would get over it shortly (Maybe). Obito would still love his new life of course and he would train to help Kakashi protect Naruto from Madara. Well thats my thoughts anyway to your 3rd Questain. ^_^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #15
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
If Obito regained his memories I'm pretty sure he would go back to the Leaf Village with his new family to see what happened Kakashi and Rin. He would be sad that Rin died and angry at Kakashi for not protecting her (I think), but would get over it shortly (Maybe). Obito would still love his new life of course and he would train to help Kakashi protect Naruto from Madara. Well thats my thoughts anyway to your 3rd Questain. ^_^
Would he really want his family coming to potential danger? And... well, he needs time to think. Would he want his wife and family to come with him? They'd slow them down too, probably, not being 'warriors'.

The Musketeers
JOIN
Old 12-22-2009, 05:41 PM   #16
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Would he really want his family coming to potential danger? And... well, he needs time to think. Would he want his wife and family to come with him? They'd slow them down too, probably, not being 'warriors'.
Yes because I would be there to help protect his family. Obito I think would want his family to come with him to find out who he really is. Obito is not the type to leave people behind, he would take them.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-22-2009, 06:33 PM   #17
ShippudenGirl
Genin Elite

ShippudenGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmm, though I would feel guilty I would tell him everything that happened and let him decide if he will come back to the village for a while, and if he did I would help him train to protect Naruto from Madara, I would make sure his family was in secure hands. I would also protect him if he needs my support, I would be there the whole way! Making sure, also that Kakashi knows he's alive, maybe secretly for a while. Then, I would help Obito, Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura, etc; in helping defeat Madara. Then I would is be happy because Naruto would become Hokage, Obito could go back to his life, Kakashi would not feel so guilty, and I would be like "Holy crap! Did that just really happen?" XD
ShippudenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 07:26 AM   #18
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Yes because I would be there to help protect his family. Obito I think would want his family to come with him to find out who he really is. Obito is not the type to leave people behind, he would take them.
But he nearly wasn't able to protect Rin before. Would he really want to put them in potential danger? I think by now his heart would be stable, though. He'd want to know Rin is okay, but he has a family that he cares about...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShippudenGirl View Post
Hmm, though I would feel guilty I would tell him everything that happened and let him decide if he will come back to the village for a while, and if he did I would help him train to protect Naruto from Madara, I would make sure his family was in secure hands. I would also protect him if he needs my support, I would be there the whole way! Making sure, also that Kakashi knows he's alive, maybe secretly for a while. Then, I would help Obito, Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura, etc; in helping defeat Madara. Then I would is be happy because Naruto would become Hokage, Obito could go back to his life, Kakashi would not feel so guilty, and I would be like "Holy crap! Did that just really happen?" XD
That would be awesome, knowing you did something so awesome, potentially being one of the causes of this happy ending

The Musketeers
JOIN
Old 12-25-2009, 08:00 AM   #19
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor

shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori Hatori View Post
same as above
Old 12-28-2009, 02:46 AM   #20
Podholic
Genin

Podholic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would let him continue living this life, but tell Kakashi about Obito. That should lift some weight off his shoulders.
Podholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amnesia, obito, uchiha