Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 12-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #21
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Post Or Rep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
As to people being scared. In a month noone will remember the crackdown. After any crackdown there is a period of overreaction.

As to post vs rep, I don't care about either. I am however glad there is more than one metric for people to get upset about.
I disagree. I think that people will remember for longer than we think. We might all say rep and post don't matter, but we judge ourselves on others with it, whether it be consciously or not. Also, as long as Sage Mode's announcement thing stays up, that extends the period of time by a long shot.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:01 PM   #22
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
I disagree. I think that people will remember for longer than we think. We might all say rep and post don't matter, but we judge ourselves on others with it, whether it be consciously or not. Also, as long as Sage Mode's announcement thing stays up, that extends the period of time by a long shot.
The important thing is our happiness while we stay in this forum.
Windking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:01 PM   #23
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post

We shall see.

My views are slightly skewed by the fact that anything I have ever said concerning the war system was forgotten in HOURS if not days by the forums at large. The Viz Moderators probably get much more attention than I do.

I will be monitoring the slowdown and increase of rep so I can let you know if you are right (numbers of rep given a day, not specifics.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #24
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
I remember long ago when I used to care for post. Thats how I got this rank. xD *points to rank* Now.... I really don't care anymore.... which is really weird. ^^;
And rep.... don't care as much for it either...
Guess it's titles that matter in the end eh?
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:23 PM   #25
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

I've never been one to post a lot; I believe that quality always beats quantity. On a side note, I give rep and d-rep quite a bit actually, especially on the Debate forums. I'm not afraid to receive an infraction, because I only give rep for quality posts.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:27 PM   #26
makibo496
Genin

makibo496 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

by making better posts that ppl like they giv u rep so yah
makibo496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:28 PM   #27
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
Guess it's titles that matter in the end eh?
lol yeah, I guess. I love this titles. Reminds me of what I've done to get it. ^^
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:34 AM   #28
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor

shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its posts for me
as iam kinda new
Old 12-22-2009, 02:05 PM   #29
nightfire
Chunin

nightfire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont think the number of post really matter, im sure there are people on here that have over a 1000 post but they are all five word post so i dont remeber them.
but normally people with higher rep are funny and/or have really thoughtful remarks so they do stand out more in my mind anyways. i personally am trying to get both up. I want to have enough post so people remeber me and so my rank will be higher, but i dont want pointless little remarks either.

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote