Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-22-2009, 01:25 AM   #41
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Madara's FULL face

yeah its a possibility that Sasuke was shocked because maybe Madara looks soo similar to Itachi that it freaked Sasuke out
I personally don't think he looks that much like Itachi but hey you never know
Old 12-22-2009, 11:47 AM   #42
Defcon
Genin

Defcon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

What if madara and his brother just switched eyes, .. they would've both gained eternal mangekyou?
Old 12-22-2009, 11:57 AM   #43
Bohica
Apprentice Genin

Bohica is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I dont think they switched eyes, it's possible Itachi took someone's after the massacre but it does not say. I think more likely that side of his face is really badly scared and has only 1 eye.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:03 PM   #44
Defcon
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohica View Post
I dont think they switched eyes, it's possible Itachi took someone's after the massacre but it does not say. I think more likely that side of his face is really badly scared and has only 1 eye.
I was being hypothetical not referring to his face in the first place, just the fact that his brother didn't had to die. They could've just switched eyes.

Why would Itachi take eyes in the massacre? Only his brothers eyes would benefit him (only those can activate the EMS).

He did kill Shisui to activate the mangekyou (that was before the massacre). (unless there are other ways to activate the mangekyou -> kakashi somehow also activated the mangekyou without killing his best friend, perhaps seeying your best friend die is enough? => obito that died infront of kakashi and perhaps Danzo killed Shisui in front of Itachi? Pure speculation)
Old 12-22-2009, 12:46 PM   #45
Bohica
Apprentice Genin

Bohica is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Theres definatly a different way to awaken MS since Kakashi has it and did not kill his closest friend. But using it makes you lose your eyesight, so possibly Itachi took someones eyes. Like Danzo.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:10 PM   #46
Defcon
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohica View Post
But using it makes you lose your eyesight, so possibly Itachi took someones eyes. Like Danzo.
Huh??? I'm quite sure Itachi never changed eyes, if he did he wouldn't be that worried about using mangekyou .. besides why try to unlock the eternal mangekyou he could live on with the eyes of the whole uchiha clan he murdered