Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 12:42 AM   #19561
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Sosuke Aizen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sosuke Aizen Send a message via Skype™ to Sosuke Aizen
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Its is Luna...XD

Spoiler:

"Admiration is the emotion farthest from comprehension"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forum Mama: Katsu Uchiha
Old 12-22-2009, 12:43 AM   #19562
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
Ah yes, well I must go.
It's bedtime forizzle.
And takuya(and whomever else it may concern) , you do realize I have a boyfriend in real life...correct?
His names Jeff...I posted his picture quite a few pages back.
Just thought I let you know since you seem to enjoy flirting with me and trying to get me to be your girl. Haha. Night,
I know that, and I saw the pic, plus just harmless flirting, I already got someone so it's harmless, right?

Last edited by takuya; 12-22-2009 at 12:46 AM.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #19563
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Lol at Sosuke.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:47 AM   #19564
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Sosuke can I use your picture for a motivational poster?

Old 12-22-2009, 12:47 AM   #19565
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

I'm tired, so good night everyone who cares. I will not sign out or close this tab or my others, but just know I'm asleep.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:48 AM   #19566
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Send a message via Yahoo to Sosuke Aizen Send a message via Skype™ to Sosuke Aizen

Lol..no..thats just wrong luna...XD

Old 12-22-2009, 12:51 AM   #19567
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Ah sorry guys I went MIA. =C

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Old 12-22-2009, 12:53 AM   #19568
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Hiya!

Old 12-22-2009, 12:54 AM   #19569
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
Hiya!
Hi. ^^ What you up to my love?

Old 12-22-2009, 12:55 AM   #19570
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Nothing..just watching bleach

Old 12-22-2009, 01:07 AM   #19571
terumi mei
Ninja Academy Student

terumi mei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
Well, I looked at the other pictures in your album.

.... I get the feeling I wasn't meant to do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
That's what you get for looking through other people's photobukcet albums!
Yes I can multi-quote!

That's unethical I think so too.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:07 AM   #19572
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nothing..just watching bleach
Cool. I'm too lazy to watch it. o3o Too many episodes.

Old 12-22-2009, 01:09 AM   #19573
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

hahahaha yeah it is..

Old 12-22-2009, 01:17 AM   #19574
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hahahaha yeah it is..
XD The only reason I even keep up with Naruto is cuz I've been watching it since I was like 6.

Old 12-22-2009, 01:19 AM   #19575
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

wow..really? thats cool..well im going to go now..laterz

Old 12-22-2009, 01:23 AM   #19576
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

its not like anyone care but i found two more so ha ha Dam sugar
Spoiler:

stupid phone picture
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

Old 12-22-2009, 02:59 AM   #19577
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

sup apa
Old 12-22-2009, 11:49 AM   #19578
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
Right here, I'll take it off after you see it, though.

Spoiler:
Removed lololol
Never got to see, do it again please.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 12-22-2009, 11:50 AM   #19579
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Never got to see, do it again please.
You dunt need to see me, Sasori.

Hold on, I'll show you.

Edit: Here, Sasori:

Spoiler:
Removed lololol

x_x

Post when you see it, kthx.

Last edited by Konoha'sGreenThunder; 12-22-2009 at 12:05 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:04 PM   #19580
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Very nice KGT.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Closed Thread