Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #21
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke isn't all the bad. (well maybe a bit crazy)

yea true and he did try to kill naruto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my demon form

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
Old 12-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #22
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke's already killed.

He likely killed Killer Bee's messenger subordinate, Jay, as well as several of the Samurai in the Land of Iron.

Old 12-17-2009, 03:48 PM   #23
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Yeah, I guess so. He target has switched from Itachi to Danzo and the elders. But those one people did say that all of the Leaf Village is Sasuke's target, but I don't think that is entirely true.

Old 12-17-2009, 04:17 PM   #24
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He just wants to accomplish his goal but it just seem's that everyone won't let him do it so he needs to get rid of them... So far the only people he has wanted to kill is Itachi and now the Konoha elders and Danzo. So now he is being used as a tool because he wants to kill them.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:28 PM   #25
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
sasuke is beyond revenge, hes a tool now
But every shinobi is a tool. Once you have the head band your now a tool waiting to be used.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:00 PM   #26
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It was a good chapter, We might get to see some of Danzo's moves. I hope Naruto gets to finally meet Sasuke, but not likely now since he is returning back to the village. Kakashi gets to see how evil Sasuke became and might knock some sense into him, since he listens more to Kakashi.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:22 PM   #27
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
No he's not a bad guy.
He's misguided.
He's Nagato Part 2.
The problem is that he THINKS he's in charge but he's not.

However Sasuke WILL complete Itachi's mission WITH Naruto's help.

They will both destroy Madara and the problem is solved.
I agree with this post.

Madara = new Orochimaru when it comes to manipulation.
He has manipulated many people to doing what he wants which is why even Nagato with the Rinnegan was pursuaded by him. Sasuke right now thinks he has everything going his way when it's the exact opposite especially since his main drive is continue his cycle of revenge on whatever target is presented to him and right now he is the arrow and Madara is the Bowman. Madara is just aiming him in whichever direction he pleases and lets Sasuke loose. However I will add that Sasuke seems to have adopted somewhat the same personality as Itachi in the sense of hiding his "true" motives and emotions. As Itachi said, he believes Naruto would be the only person to bring Sasuke back from the darkness and I have a feeling that the power he gave Naruto will not only help in his fight against Madara but also bring Sasuke back to the "light" which would then lead to the high possibility of Sasuke and Naruto fighting Madara together.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-17-2009, 08:31 PM   #28
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Ok...when you look at the things Sasuke has done...yeah sure he's bad.

But Itachi was just as bad in what he did...But I and a lot of other people consider Itachi to be a good guy.

It shouldn't be Sasuke is bad or Sasuke is good.

It's whether he's on Itachi's side or Madara's side.

I believe he's on Itachi's side.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:33 PM   #29
Jinchiruuki

Quote:

But Itachi was just as bad in what he did...But I and a lot of other people consider Itachi to be a good guy.

Exactly why I said he took on Itachi's act of showing the exact opposite of what he truly thought/felt. I know he is on Itachi's side since he aims to kill Madara too for aiding in the Uchiha Massacre.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #30
Sai fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Sai fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai fangirl

I don't know but there's something about Sasuke that I hate about -_-

I love music ^^

"Please take me home, too late it's gone.
I bet, you're sad. This is the best time we ever had.
Why did we have to go date, it's too easy to complicate.
Be strong when things fall apart.
Honest, this breaks my heart."- Please take me home by blink-182
Bestest Friends: Chibi Shika Fangirl, NaruCrazy2009, ccc
Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Big Sis: I<3Declan, Twin Sis: Chibi Shika Fangirl

My Star: Kiyoko *
Adopted Chibi Sai ^^
Old 12-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #31
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Exactly why I said he took on Itachi's act of showing the exact opposite of what he truly thought/felt. I know he is on Itachi's side since he aims to kill Madara too for aiding in the Uchiha Massacre.
Agreed. Sasuke figured out the existence of an accomplice in the Uchiha Massacre. It would suck if Kishimoto DIDN'T have Sasuke kill Madara (with
Naruto's help of course.) because then it be like what was the point of bringing that up (yeah I know introduce Madara but that's not what I mean.)
Old 12-18-2009, 01:10 AM   #32
Strider_Naruto
Genin

Strider_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Strider_Naruto

I can't say Sasuke is a bad person. Yes, he's killed but what made him do all these things? I felt like he had to push himself to that extinct so he can go against his brother and seek the truth for himself as a Shinobi. It was the only way for him to push his feelings aside that he had for Naruto and Sakura (Even though they annoyed him) I really dont blame him though for what he's done up until this point of the story line. I wonder if he does suceed with his mission, will he free from all that pain and hatred?
Family: Violet Di, JapaneseAnimeForLife, King Dracoon
Xbox GT: KdashXI
PSN: KdashXI209
I will always protect the ones that mean the most to me!
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: 3953-8442-2891
╔══╗
║██║ Music is good for the Soul! It puts you at ease
║(●)║
╚══╝
Old 12-20-2009, 06:03 PM   #33
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I can't keep track of how many times I've said this, but here goes. As it stands, Sasuke is carrying the wrath of the entire Uchiha clan on his shoulders now, he's seeking revenge against Danzou for that alone; it was he who made the decision to eradicate the clan afterall. It's sad that there might not be much left of his character to redeem if he is able to kill Danzou. Then there's Madara to think of, I don't believe Sasuke fancies the idea of being used...

I will admit, that there's something about Sasuke that just irks me, maybe I just dislike characters who are constantly the centre of attention, I dunno.

Big Sis & Best Friend firegirl
Big Bro azmerk Big Sis MelisaArtemis Lil Sis flamie_chan

Redd Heart
*~The Little Red Queenie~*

`@_
(^_^')) "Let these be the Flowers of Hope that never die."
/_ ! _\ Redd's madly in love with Konan, the Lady Angel. ~

Last edited by Major_Redd; 12-20-2009 at 06:06 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:31 PM   #34
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Chapter 404 Taka and Akatsuki

Sasuke says "the elders must die but the others I basically don't care about either way." when Madara, Kisame and Team Taka (Hawk) are around.

Obviously he can't say

"Let's kill Danzo cause he's evil but leave the rest of Konoha alone."

because he doesn't know how strong Madara is.
Like he even cares how strong Madara is but anyways I read the chapter (thank you by the way for giving me the number) and to me it seems like he says it whithout even thinking about whether he can accomplish it that way. Kisame was right, he seriously inteded to get into Konoha, try to kill the two elders who are always pretty much close to the Hokage, and Danzou who has his mini-army in ROOT without killing anyone else but those 3? That would've been impossible and just like at the summit he would've lost control and gotten Taka and himself killed after killing several Konoha shinobi who had nothing to do with his revenge.

And why couldn't he just say let's kill Danzou and no one else? He pretty much said out loud he would only kill the elders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
But every shinobi is a tool. Once you have the head band your now a tool waiting to be used.
Yeah but at least most of them learn or accept they're being used, they're not in denial and thinking it's the other way around. Even Naruto understands he's not the center of the universe....
Quote:

Yeah, that's precisely why I don't accept what he does! because he's using Itachi as an excuse to do things Itachi wouldn't have agreed with in the first place. How is he on Itachi's side? Wanting to kill the elders and Danzou? if Itachi had wanted that he could've made it happen in the blink of an eye yet he didn't...he didn't comlain and whine about his fate either and most of all he still wanted to protect Konoha after everything that happened.

While I do think Sasuke's not on Madara's side (at least not that he knows it), he still goes against his brother's wishes and falls for Madara's traps...he's "working" for Madara even if he didn't agree to work for him.

Last edited by 3littlepigs; 12-21-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:23 AM   #35
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Like he even cares how strong Madara is but anyways I read the chapter (thank you by the way for giving me the number) and to me it seems like he says it whithout even thinking about whether he can accomplish it that way. Kisame was right, he seriously inteded to get into Konoha, try to kill the two elders who are always pretty much close to the Hokage, and Danzou who has his mini-army in ROOT without killing anyone else but those 3? That would've been impossible and just like at the summit he would've lost control and gotten Taka and himself killed after killing several Konoha shinobi who had nothing to do with his revenge.

And why couldn't he just say let's kill Danzou and no one else? He pretty much said out loud he would only kill the elders...

Yeah but at least most of them learn or accept they're being used, they're not in denial and thinking it's the other way around. Even Naruto understands he's not the center of the universe....

Yeah, that's precisely why I don't accept what he does! because he's using Itachi as an excuse to do things Itachi wouldn't have agreed with in the first place. How is he on Itachi's side? Wanting to kill the elders and Danzou? if Itachi had wanted that he could've made it happen in the blink of an eye yet he didn't...he didn't comlain and whine about his fate either and most of all he still wanted to protect Konoha after everything that happened.

While I do think Sasuke's not on Madara's side (at least not that he knows it), he still goes against his brother's wishes and falls for Madara's traps...he's "working" for Madara even if didn't agree to work for him.
What suck the most is that Sasuke isn't stupid. I can understand if this was someone like Rock Lee because he can be pretty gulliable.
But Sasuke is a fairly smart dude.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:12 AM   #36
Inazuma
Chunin Exam Proctor

Inazuma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, he's still evil though... He got what he wanted all along,
Spoiler:
Itachi's death.
So why can't he just go back to Konoha? He met his goal, so why not come back??
Hanizuki Clan of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Co-Leader of the Hanizuki Clan/Genin of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Team Sasori
One of the Best Men Ever: Masashi Kishimoto, Author and Illustrator of Naruto, the Best Manga/Anime Ever
Old 12-21-2009, 09:29 AM   #37
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
What suck the most is that Sasuke isn't stupid. I can understand if this was someone like Rock Lee because he can be pretty gulliable.
But Sasuke is a fairly smart dude.
Exactly! It's like he has no excuse whatsoever for letting others manipulate him all the time (Lee is gulliable! LOL poor Lee...) I guess that's why he frustrates me so much! because he has huge potential, he's has too much talent but he wastes it because his mind is weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
Yeah, he's still evil though... He got what he wanted all along,
Spoiler:
Itachi's death.
So why can't he just go back to Konoha? He met his goal, so why not come back??
Because of his stupid pride and because of his "revenge"....
Old 12-21-2009, 09:35 AM   #38
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

rouge night saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to rouge night

sasuke is cute and adorable and sweet and charmin ............i can go on all day

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Old 12-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #39
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber emerald khan View Post
sasuke is cute and adorable and sweet and charmin ............i can go on all day
I don't think he's all that sweet....Considering he wants to kill everyone in the leaf village o_o

Old 12-21-2009, 09:42 AM   #40
Darkest-Yang
Apprentice Genin

Darkest-Yang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasuke is just pure crazy right now he won't die because madara wont let him die until he fights naruto but what may happen is that sasuke realizes what is happening or that madara almost steals the nine tailed fox yet then sasuke epicly saves naruto but personally i dont think hes evil hes just is crazy