Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-21-2009, 04:59 AM   #1
Itachiuchiha!
Ninja Academy Student

Itachiuchiha! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for US.

This is just for people who have had that question '' it only says japan what about USA? it has been confirmed for usa not 2011 but 2010 you want proof here it is along with kizuna drive.

[SPOILER]Namco Bandai started their Naruto announcements by officially unveiling Naruto Shippuden: Kizuna Drive, a four player co-op game for PSP where characters are divided into roles. For example, Naruto is an attacker, Sakura/Ino specialize in recovery, Shikamaru/Sai play supporting roles, and Kakashi is an all purpose ninja. Squads have to use their abilities as a team to beat missions. Naruto Shippuden: Kizuna Drive is on track for 2010.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 took the stage afterwards. As we mentioned earlier, the game is being made for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Namco Bandai confirmed the news and Impress Watch reports Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is due in Japan this fall.

Since Namco Bandai released Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm in North America a few months before Japan, we
Itachiuchiha! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:12 AM   #2
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for US.

You didn't even finish your post. Anyway, I think it's obvious that they're just waiting for E3 next year to announce it for the U.S. with a trailer. And we're probably going to get it first since we also got UNS first.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:17 AM   #3
VioletDi
Chunin Exam Participant

VioletDi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to VioletDi Send a message via MSN to VioletDi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganMaster024 View Post
You didn't even finish your post. Anyway, I think it's obvious that they're just waiting for E3 next year to announce it for the U.S. with a trailer. And we're probably going to get it first since we also got UNS first.
I didn't know we got UNS first. So you really think we'll get the second one first, too? If so, then why would they have a Japan release date first before US?
VioletDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:03 AM   #4
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletDi View Post
I didn't know we got UNS first. So you really think we'll get the second one first, too? If so, then why would they have a Japan release date first before US?
Because remember japan makes the games and its always been like that any game we get from japan usually comes out there first before we get it and another reason why is beacuse thy want to test the game out for the systems before they ship it to the US
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:45 PM   #5
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletDi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
Because remember japan makes the games and its always been like that any game we get from japan usually comes out there first before we get it and another reason why is beacuse thy want to test the game out for the systems before they ship it to the US
Normally they do come out in Japan first, but UNS actually came out in the U.S. almost a full 2 months before Japan got it (The U.S. got it first on November 4th and Japan got it last on December 31st). Japan technically doesn't even have a release date yet either for UNS2. They just have "To be announced in 2010". So they're going to get it sometime next year and that's all they know.

Cyberconnect 2 is probably going to release a trailer for UNS2 at E3 in 2010 as their "official" announcement of the game for the countries other than Japan, and also announce the release dates for the game. Going by what they did for UNS we can guess that the U.S. may get UNS2 first again.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:50 PM   #6
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

UNS2 will most likely come in Japan first...cause..they announced it...the probably got the rights for the name or something so thats how there releasing it before US

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
brunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:35 AM   #7
Narutofan123457
Freshmen Academy Student

Narutofan123457 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Amazon.com just posted a new release date for naruto: ultimate ninja storm 2. It is to be released September, 28th according to the website. It seems real, cuz the 28th is a Tuesday, and almost all of the games are released on Tuesdays for some reason...
Narutofan123457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
Amazon.com just posted a new release date for naruto: ultimate ninja storm 2. It is to be released September, 28th according to the website. It seems real, cuz the 28th is a Tuesday, and almost all of the games are released on Tuesdays for some reason...
Way to necro-bump a 5 month dead thread moron.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:07 AM   #9
Kagoshimo Kurosaki
Academy Graduate

Kagoshimo Kurosaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

UNS2 will be the #1 thing of September. Every one here is excited. Same as me.

Spoiler:
I am Kagoshimo

JOIN THE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kagoshimo Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:45 PM   #10
rasengan221257
Academy Graduate

rasengan221257 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to rasengan221257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
Yea and gamestop had updated theirs to the same date...so we know its true

NSCoNR3:2622-2958-3368
Storm 2-PSN:LilMan221257
rasengan221257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:21 PM   #11
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Damn.
september 28th is so inconvenient.
Blah. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #12
rasengan221257
Academy Graduate

rasengan221257 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to rasengan221257

I know right! But I think I can wait

NSCoNR3:2622-2958-3368
Storm 2-PSN:LilMan221257
rasengan221257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #13
Empath Of Pain
Special Jonin Candidate

Empath Of Pain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I guess I should be able to wait that long, especially if there will be videos from, E3 and, Comic Con in the coming months.
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred." - Pain

Shinra Tensei!
Empath Of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:23 PM   #14
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

is that the offical release date did viz annonce it ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:29 PM   #15
Empath Of Pain
Special Jonin Candidate

Empath Of Pain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Those dates are just from sites that will be selling the game.

Don't know where they got em.
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred." - Pain

Shinra Tensei!
Empath Of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:43 PM   #16
narutofan147
Freshmen Academy Student

narutofan147 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I cant wait for the game!!!!!!
narutofan147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:34 PM   #17
nine tailed sasuke
Apprentice Genin

nine tailed sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

just use the discussion thread no need to bump old threads
nine tailed sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:36 PM   #18
Knuckleheaded_ninja
Freshmen Academy Student

Knuckleheaded_ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol i already pre-ordered my copy.
Knuckleheaded_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:56 PM   #19
Knuckleheaded_ninja
Freshmen Academy Student

Knuckleheaded_ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

gah can't wait to pwn ppl.
Knuckleheaded_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:45 PM   #20
Enigma
Freshmen Academy Student

Enigma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i have been trying to make a forum topic about this but it isnt working so ill just tag it on here. this is a list of reasons why Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 has degraded and gone down hill since the beginning of its release. it's also a list of cheap tactics and moves that a) should not have been put into it by designers and b) are a pathetic way to play. for starters it goes like this: originally this game was amazing and fun. people played and battled on it actually putting real effort into being the best at their matches. now it's less about being the best, and more about gaining points. see the idea was to pit talent vs talent by best utilization of combos, but these days even the gaming inept are able to steal a victory by one lucky move. i am talking more specifically about the Team Ultimate. yes ladies and gentlemen, nothing is more aggravating or ridiculous then me being able to land multiple hits on my opponent, literally pwning them and then suddenly having victory stolen from me in the last 5 sec. because they use a move which is ridiculously OP. think of it this way: through timing and tactics i manage to land numerous hits on my enemy which can easily be blocked dodged or countered. however all it takes to unravel all of my hard work is one simple move a move which most game player these days have come to relie on. it cannot be dodged. its faster than a back dash(covers more ground too) it has a wide spread reach so you cant even get out of the way and the odds of substituting it are virtually impossible. (did i mention its possible to break your opponents guard with it) and its immune to all support character and chakra techniques. basically it makes Dark Hole from Yu-Gi-Oh look like a laughing stock(which btw i was against banning) what im trying to say is this: i have seen numerous gamers do absolutely nothing but block and run away all match long cause so long as they can build up that Team Ultimate there's a sadistically high chance of them winning from sheer talentlessness. it is without a doubt the dumbest creation in gamer history.(i say this because i have only had to resort to a Team Ultimate once for victory in my entire life) second: spamming. this stopped being a problem once i figured out that Sasuke's Lightning Sword Transformation could cut through Deidara's ranged attacks like a knife through butter. i was literally drunk with power once i figured that out. however unfortunately a new spamming favorite has arrived at the table. his name is Sasori. im sorry but this is another ridiculous creation of the designers. dont get me wrong i love the show and i know he's supposed to be a total beast, but when they give him the highest defense in the game coupled with an insanely fast substitution and recovery rate, topped with a puppet which can magically retract within the time it takes me to rush with naruto, stagger him and use a rasengan(missing due to the insanely fast substitution capabilities)he is what we in the gaming community call OP. if that isnt bad like i said he is currently the new favorite for spammers. most of them use nothing but an incessant ranged attack(i.e. spamming X ) some spam a basic combo designed for breaking a block which is (once again) insanely difficult to substitute. (it also doesnt work on alot of peoples controllers so yeah... ) others do nothing but block or bunny hop(ill get into that shortly) while using long ranged supports in a 'ramming' technique devised simply to fill the team gauge fastest. they dont actually start playing until the knock backs begin during which they spam the Ultimate.(which is also OP'd and pretty much impossible to avoid) in short i have not found a single person who uses Sasori in an honorable or talented manor. most of the Sasori users are cowards and will disconnect if you're about to win. most simply spam the ranged attack and since it comes from the puppet and not Sasori himself, and since both the puppet and Sasori have their own guarding capabilities even moving in a circular motion around Sasori can prove futile when getting hit by ranged attacks coming from the puppet off to the side.(if you still dont see the dilemma message me and ill go even more in depth) at this point ive resolved to fight no one who uses Sasori cause its a stated fact now that it will NOT be a fair or fun match(and come on its a game so why be a loser and resort to cheap tactics?) the second i see them select Sasori i disconnect before the match even starts cause i KNOW they're gonna do nothing but spam. now then number three: the bunny routine. another glitch by the designers, they made it possible to go through an entire match with virtually no risk of getting hit. that's right folks, introducing the bunny routine. this routine involves hopping one jump(not a double jump) at a time while blocking at the instant you jump. it allows you the ability to simply narrowly yet affectively avoid every attack and also blocks any that might actually connect. i can see the legitimate strategy here except that i'd like to stress one fact: This is an ARENA FIGHTER. that means you're supposed to fight. not bounce like a bunny and spamming block. actually FIGHT(a concept most gamers these days find lost on themselves) some bunny routinists also use a ranged attack at the top of their jump. granted this allows for a slight moment of openess but the odds of landing a hit in it given the amount of time it takes for them to reach the ground again and the amount of time it takes to perform a technique whilst being hit by a ranged hit are slim to none. once again in short my point is if you're afraid to actually FIGHT in a fighting game why don't you just go play Sims and leave us actual fans alone? next is number four: the ramming maneuver. this one is simple to explain. the user doesnt fight at all. they leave all the work to their support types. that means they walk around and block any slight movement you make(even if its to scratch your nose. :P ) until they get a support ready. they then drop the support and rush in and ram you. even if you block it the force from their rush leaves your momentarily vulnerable which usually results in their support landing a hit. after awhile team gauge fills up and suddenly they're all for fighting now that they have a Team Ultimate ready(which i've explained above and they usually spam it incessantly desperately trying to land one of them) there are ways to counter this. problem is, they're not very reliable. one can substitute their rush. one can substitute their supports attack, or one can attempt to land a basic chakra technic before they reach you with their rush(something which is TRULY difficult to time) point being this is once again the cowards way. they wont FIGHT. so i reiterate, go play Sims. another thing, there are people who cheat. trust me i didnt think it possible either but one day i played a match against someone. they led off with a ramming maneuver and their support was brought out and used ONCE. after only one use he suddenly had 3/4 of his team gauge filled. i noticed cause after getting hit once in the entire match(and him only using his support once) the second hit he landed was suddenly met with a knock back. that is supposed to be impossible. it takes numerous hits and uses of a support to get your team gauge even half filled(i.e. to the yellow) he used his support once and it was half way through the yellow. so keep an eye out for that all you fans... the final issue: early disconnections. i spent 5 hours stuck on the same rank in online battles because every match i was winning my opponents disconnected from. i have an excellent internet connect and i only play against people who dont lag so i know that those disconnections were no accident. the point is my win/loss ratio suffered severely that day because every time they disconnected i didnt get credit for my victory. but being an honorable individual myself i wouldnt disconnect in my own defeats. im gonna say this once(and this is severely censored considering what i'd like to say on this subject) people who disconnect cause they cant simply accept that they were beaten(or pwned) are scum. that is all on that.
over all, i love this game. i know this sounds like a lot of griping, please dont take it as such. this is simply information for anyone new to the game. also im hoping the designers will read this someday and improve some of these issues(like removing the Team Ultimates -.- ) i love this game and i would be tickled pink if the gamers on it grew a pair and stopped resorting to low and cowardly tactics to win. to be honest its an affront to the show and the spirit of the story every time they do act so. i suggest this game to everyone who is willing to fight. anyone else, go play Sims. and if you're gonna play this game, please be worth fighting and dont come to relie on Team Ultimates to win. i mean honestly thats just pathetic... all in all its an excellent game but it has alot of losers playing it now. :P
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruto, ninja, storm, ultimate