Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 12-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #41
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Godmodder or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
i read a book serise which is similar
a "Rager" its a person who does not know how and why but is a natural born killer. They Just Black out and the next time they gain consisous there enemy was dead or destroyed.
i think the 3 of us are probly ragers lo
wait that would be a cool Club/Rp kinda like the Menos and stuff
that would be scary...
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:50 PM   #42
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
Well, I first noticed I was blanking out while typing one time while writing a paper for one of my high school classes. One moment I remember sitting there trying to think of an idea, the next moment I was already 3 quarters of the way done with the assignment. I love it when it kicks in for school work but hate it when it kicks on for things like this
that would be awesome if i coudl do that but i dont do much work on a computer but its sorta liek that when im wrighting a small report on something ill be sitting their abotu a paragragh in and lik 4 more to go (im only in 7th grade so its nto that much wrighting) then all of a sudden ill write liek a whoel paragrah in a minute which is alot for me

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 12-10-2009, 02:03 PM   #43
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
that would be scary...
that would be a cool club though, i would be awesome we could attack other clubs we would be like the menos

Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:09 PM   #44
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki View Post
OMG YOUR A GODMODDER I'm sorry but I can't be friend's with you now >.>
I don't mean to be a godmodder. If I can just clear up some inconsistencies with the manga One Piece's rules on the sand devil fruit then I can actually follow what it says. I don't really get why in the manga in some situations Croc can just absorb water on contact while on other situations he isn't able to absorb it when the exact same thing happens later or earlier on.

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #45
MasterOfPain
Veteran Chunin

MasterOfPain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Itachifan100 is a god-modder >_> his new account is Must_Kill_Sasuke

MasterOfPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:02 PM   #46
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPain View Post
Itachifan100 is a god-modder >_> his new account is Must_Kill_Sasuke
lol yea dark god mods but hes not very good at it just basic mod stuff so iv been able to free roleplay fight against him without godmoding and still do pretty good

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Tags
bleach, fighting, godmodder, naruto