Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2009, 07:08 AM   #1
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist
 
Jimboberino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Michigan 4 lyfe. *makes gang sings*
Posts: 6,506
Rep Power: 12
Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default I think I may have done it.

I think I finally found a tag/team configuration that suits me. I can honestly say that I am happy with their stats, jutsu, and overall team flexibility.

I am most likely going to be on and ready for a match on Sunday. I just ended my semester and will likely not be playing tonight or tomorrow, but if I am, I will see if anyone wants to try out this new team with me.
__________________

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:53 PM   #2
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
ThePurpleChidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Top Secret
Posts: 1,626
Rep Power: 0
ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

I would, but I'm going away on Sunday.
__________________
Quote:
A user without an avatar? How much more of a loser can you get?
What's next? Someone tries to promote their own comic in their signature?

...

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant
 
kazzim13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 10
kazzim13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

hey i might be free on sunday The first big winter blizzard is coming in tonight and it might still be around then.
kazzim13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:10 PM   #4
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
ThePurpleChidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Top Secret
Posts: 1,626
Rep Power: 0
ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

For me it's coming on Sunday.
__________________
Quote:
A user without an avatar? How much more of a loser can you get?
What's next? Someone tries to promote their own comic in their signature?

...

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:10 PM   #5
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist
 
Jimboberino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Michigan 4 lyfe. *makes gang sings*
Posts: 6,506
Rep Power: 12
Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

Kaz, you LUCKY!!! I am one of those crazy people who love the winter. I live in Michigan, and we have YET to get any snow that stuck to the ground . We're supposed to get BLASTED, dangit!
__________________

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:46 PM   #6
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Zazuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: America. (Former-Italy)
Posts: 2,614
Rep Power: 0
Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

Lol, speaking of blizzards and winter.... I live in the snowiest city in the USA (hint: not Alaska. weird, huh?)

for the new team u got...what is your team?
__________________
~ RUKIA KUCHIKI ~
ANBU, meaning "dark side" is actually short for Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai (literally Assassination Tactics Special Military Force)








Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:47 PM   #7
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist
 
Jimboberino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Michigan 4 lyfe. *makes gang sings*
Posts: 6,506
Rep Power: 12
Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

It is Lee, 3rd hokage, Anbu, and Hinata.

EDIT: To King of the Gulf: Not sure what happened in our first match. My connection is not good in my bedroom, so I relocated to the living room for our second match. Great fight!
__________________

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:54 PM   #8
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Zazuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: America. (Former-Italy)
Posts: 2,614
Rep Power: 0
Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

Hmm. I got 3rd Hokage, Kyuubi Naruto, Uchiha Itachi, and CS2 Sasuke on 1st scroll.... ;S

other scroll is ANBU, Gaara, Kyuubi Naruto, and CS2 Sasuke
__________________
~ RUKIA KUCHIKI ~
ANBU, meaning "dark side" is actually short for Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai (literally Assassination Tactics Special Military Force)








Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:11 PM   #9
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin
 
Ashen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I'm in your TV, kidnapping your spampa
Posts: 5,550
Rep Power: 20
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I think I may have done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
Hmm. I got 3rd Hokage, Kyuubi Naruto, Uchiha Itachi, and CS2 Sasuke on 1st scroll.... ;S

other scroll is ANBU, Gaara, Kyuubi Naruto, and CS2 Sasuke
The only TSC that you should use on WiFi is 3rd Hokage. None of the other TSC are worth it compared to him because although they boast good move pool, their stats make them complete failures on WiFi. If you are someone who plays on WiFi, go with the Genin/Anbu, you won't regret it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ashen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #10
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Zazuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: America. (Former-Italy)
Posts: 2,614
Rep Power: 0
Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
The only TSC that you should use on WiFi is 3rd Hokage. None of the other TSC are worth it compared to him because although they boast good move pool, their stats make them complete failures on WiFi. If you are someone who plays on WiFi, go with the Genin/Anbu, you won't regret it.
well, something is wrong with the WiFi for me nowadays...my internet wouldn't connect to my DS or any of the game systems i have.
__________________
~ RUKIA KUCHIKI ~
ANBU, meaning "dark side" is actually short for Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai (literally Assassination Tactics Special Military Force)








Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:50 AM   #11
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
ThePurpleChidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Top Secret
Posts: 1,626
Rep Power: 0
ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

That stinks...
__________________
Quote:
A user without an avatar? How much more of a loser can you get?
What's next? Someone tries to promote their own comic in their signature?

...

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:58 AM   #12
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist
 
Jimboberino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Michigan 4 lyfe. *makes gang sings*
Posts: 6,506
Rep Power: 12
Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

Yeah, and just imagine how VASTLY BETTER 3rd would be if we could mess with his tag configuration. He has 100 Battle training AND Will of Flame... at least 100 nin that could be removed there and Enma, which is 150 if I am not mistaken. (i would give him up to make 3rd even more powerful) So, 250 or 300 Nin to use O_O. 3rd would DOMINATE.

Edit: That sucks about your wifi. That is the only reason I still play this game. The main plot was not good enough for me to call this a great game, but the wifi is so fun that im still playing a game I got 2 months ago. (this is uncommon for me, unless we are talking about a 200+ hours game, like Fallout 3 or TES4: Oblivion)

Also, today is more likely to be my "free day" because a bunch of my buds have stuff to do today. But not now... later.
__________________

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<

Last edited by Jimboberino; 12-19-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:40 PM   #13
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin
 
Ashen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I'm in your TV, kidnapping your spampa
Posts: 5,550
Rep Power: 20
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I think I may have done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
Yeah, and just imagine how VASTLY BETTER 3rd would be if we could mess with his tag configuration. He has 100 Battle training AND Will of Flame... at least 100 nin that could be removed there and Enma, which is 150 if I am not mistaken. (i would give him up to make 3rd even more powerful) So, 250 or 300 Nin to use O_O. 3rd would DOMINATE.

Edit: That sucks about your wifi. That is the only reason I still play this game. The main plot was not good enough for me to call this a great game, but the wifi is so fun that im still playing a game I got 2 months ago. (this is uncommon for me, unless we are talking about a 200+ hours game, like Fallout 3 or TES4: Oblivion)

Also, today is more likely to be my "free day" because a bunch of my buds have stuff to do today. But not now... later.
If you could edit their tags legitly ALL TSC would be considerably much more pwnsome than the Genin and Anbu. <.<

Guy and Haku would out pwn Lee in speed(I think... xD). OTK Naruto and CS2 Sasuke would actually be better than Naruto and Sasuke. Kisame wouldn't have his messed up tag problem. I could go on... But I won't.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ashen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:08 PM   #14
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant
 
kazzim13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 10
kazzim13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
If you could edit their tags legitly ALL TSC would be considerably much more pwnsome than the Genin and Anbu. <.<

Guy and Haku would out pwn Lee in speed(I think... xD). OTK Naruto and CS2 Sasuke would actually be better than Naruto and Sasuke. Kisame wouldn't have his messed up tag problem. I could go on... But I won't.
And yet it is SO true that it's crazy. This is the reason they need to bring a POTN 3 out so we can at least select the tags on the jonin. Shoot i'd be happy with Leveling them up like the regular characters for that matter.

Also only have 1 character that can actaully use a full heal in wifi is incredibly whacked. That's the only reason Sakura and Tsunade would be usable.
kazzim13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:18 AM   #15
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin
 
Ashen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I'm in your TV, kidnapping your spampa
Posts: 5,550
Rep Power: 20
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I think I may have done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzim13 View Post
And yet it is SO true that it's crazy. This is the reason they need to bring a POTN 3 out so we can at least select the tags on the jonin. Shoot i'd be happy with Leveling them up like the regular characters for that matter.

Also only have 1 character that can actaully use a full heal in wifi is incredibly whacked. That's the only reason Sakura and Tsunade would be usable.
To me, having to raise them as normal characters would be troublesome if I'm trying to make 'em all level 99 for WiFi, but otherwise being able to delve into deeper character customization for ALL usable characters would be awesome in a third game. Don't get me wrong, I can tell they tried to put some effort into the "Ninja Tag system" they have in this game, but compared to other competitive WiFi games, it's lack-luster and character customization could really be so much better.

The use of healing moves that actually healed your characters would be immensely useful on WiFi, especially for defense set-ups. If they're gonna do that though in the a third game, they'll actually need to put effort into balancing out the characters, and their jutsu, etc. instead of banning jutsu because they'd be considered over-powered/unfair in WiFi battles.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Last edited by Ashen; 12-20-2009 at 01:28 AM.
Ashen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:55 AM   #16
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist
 
Jimboberino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Michigan 4 lyfe. *makes gang sings*
Posts: 6,506
Rep Power: 12
Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

^ Ashen, did you get like halfway into deleting your post and just give up or something? Lol, it looks like you were going to and then went, Ah who cares?

I have been meaning to point out the the Forbidden Jutsu thing ALWAYS says no, and I was gonna ask if we could turn it on for FC battles or something, but i guess not.

While it is true that other TSC's would be WAAAY better, I just think 3rd would dominate because he has (at least) 300 nin of stuff to get rid of. This is based on the assumption that the tags listed in your FAQ actually fill up the tsc's nin. (I really dont want to do the math; I just got out of school for a month) But even then, 3rd has an awesome move set, and even as he is now he can be one of the best players in a party. He might have Gaara level DEF (and actually be able to move and attack) if he had any DEF increasing tags on .
__________________

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:27 AM   #17
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin
 
Ashen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I'm in your TV, kidnapping your spampa
Posts: 5,550
Rep Power: 20
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I think I may have done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
^ Ashen, did you get like halfway into deleting your post and just give up or something? Lol, it looks like you were going to and then went, Ah who cares? ... ... ... ??? What? *Takes another look at the previous posts* That's odd... I guess the site double posted the post I made last night/earlier this morning. xD

BTW, deleting a post is easy as clicking a couple of buttons, so if I gave up on something as easy as that I'd have to consider myself BAN-worthy due to laziness... xD


I have been meaning to point out the the Forbidden Jutsu thing ALWAYS says no, and I was gonna ask if we could turn it on for FC battles or something, but i guess not. According to one of them little dudes that's walking around, it sounds like you should be able too for FC battles. But either I didn't look hard enough or you simply can't, in which case I don't know why they make one of those little guys talk as if you can. <_<

While it is true that other TSC's would be WAAAY better, I just think 3rd would dominate because he has (at least) 300 nin of stuff to get rid of. This is based on the assumption that the tags listed in your FAQ actually fill up the tsc's nin. (I really dont want to do the math; I just got out of school for a month) But even then, 3rd has an awesome move set, and even as he is now he can be one of the best players in a party. He might have Gaara level DEF (and actually be able to move and attack) if he had any DEF increasing tags on . You ought to go back and read my FAQ again. There's actually a section that displays the TSC stats(including how much NIN they have! ) so you shouldn't have to do any more math. Also, I'm pretty sure that not all TSC use up all of their NIN. Anyways, although 3rd would seem to have obviously high NIN, he doesn't have the highest, and it doesn't mean others couldn't still be made much better than the 3rd. I can't deny the 3rd has awesome moves, but I also understand that ALL of the TSC have really awesome moves. What they don't have is the Defense and/or Speed to make them useful. The 3rd has crazy high defense though, which is why he's so useful even though he's a TSC.
Comments in Orange.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ashen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:27 AM   #18
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist
 
Jimboberino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Michigan 4 lyfe. *makes gang sings*
Posts: 6,506
Rep Power: 12
Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

I guess we will never know for sure who the best TSC would be unless:
1) someone just hacks the game and tries out all the characters to see who is best, although we would need a LOT of people to test it because different people have different opinions. we would be more likely to come to an agreement if there were more people. Although, we can come up with some sort of estimate as to who would be really good. I think Jiraya (massive atk), 3rd (massive DEF/ATK), Guy (massive AGI without being a wimp like haku), and Orochimaru (569 NIN?!?! ) would be the best.
2) they add that feature in the next game (although that STILL wouldn't help us decide who is the best in THIS game)

This discussion is like the tootsie pop discussion. "Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Let's find out. 1...2...3... *CHOMP* 3." The world may never know .
__________________

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<

Last edited by Jimboberino; 12-20-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:28 PM   #19
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
ThePurpleChidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Top Secret
Posts: 1,626
Rep Power: 0
ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
I guess we will never know for sure who the best TSC would be unless:
1) someone just hacks the game and tries out all the characters to see who is best, although we would need a LOT of people to test it because different people have different opinions. we would be more likely to come to an agreement if there were more people. Although, we can come up with some sort of estimate as to who would be really good. I think Jiraya (massive atk), 3rd (massive DEF/ATK), Guy (massive AGI without being a wimp like haku), and Orochimaru (569 NIN?!?! ) would be the best.
2) they add that feature in the next game (although that STILL wouldn't help us decide who is the best in THIS game)

This discussion is like the tootsie pop discussion. "Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Let's find out. 1...2...3... *CHOMP* 3." The world may never know .
I can hack a few characters; Genin are EASY to hack. However, TSC need lots of experimenting to find out, and can easily ruin your game. Though I figured out a few TSC codes, though. Jiraiya, Itachi, Orochimaru... If I return to that good ol' text document on the desktop maybe I can figure out the rest. However, I can't really test out these hacks unless I go on WiFi... Where everyone hates hackers to go. So I can't really mess around alot in that department.
__________________
Quote:
A user without an avatar? How much more of a loser can you get?
What's next? Someone tries to promote their own comic in their signature?

...

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:12 PM   #20
SpamBotKillerTrollFlonne
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 0
Rep Power: 0
SpamBotKillerTrollFlonne is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I think I may have done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleChidori View Post
I can hack a few characters; Genin are EASY to hack. However, TSC need lots of experimenting to find out, and can easily ruin your game. Though I figured out a few TSC codes, though. Jiraiya, Itachi, Orochimaru... If I return to that good ol' text document on the desktop maybe I can figure out the rest. However, I can't really test out these hacks unless I go on WiFi... Where everyone hates hackers to go. So I can't really mess around alot in that department.
Hmmm... I will be quite honest with you Chidori Shuriken. If you truly claim to only know a few codes for modding TSC tags, and not a list to modify all of them, then you lead me to believe that you do not know any of them. Hmmm... if you figured out the addresses to modify Genin, and a few TSC as you claim, then it should become laughably obvious to even you how to modify the remaining TSC and Anbu tags.

Hmmm... Now I typically remain silent if I ever browse here. However, I cannot simply stand by and watch someone who would brag about something when it is obviously apparent that they are fibbing.

Last edited by MADGENIUS_Hojo; 06-16-2010 at 11:58 AM.
SpamBotKillerTrollFlonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.