Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Naruto Shippuden Episode 103 Discussion

Your thoughts, please!

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:17 PM   #2
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 103 Discussion

Dislike the new themes. I like the pacing and action and this episode and the implication we might be getting back to plot soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:35 PM   #3
Gemini
Freshmen Academy Student

Gemini is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Probably one of my favorite filler episode of shippuden so far. Glad to see the action come back.
Gemini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:52 PM   #4
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ooh, really liking the new theme. Lol, the begining of the closer is a little bit strange, but I definitely think it gets better after that.
itasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:06 PM   #5
Naruto-Kyuubi
Genin

Naruto-Kyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Not a fan of the new theme or ending but awesome video for the opening. I thought it was a really good episode for being a filler episode, especially Lee he added a lot of comedy to this episode. Just wish Yamato Taichou fought more in this episode.!!!!!!
Naruto-Kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #6
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I like the new theme and I'm glad they put more action in the fillers.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
dragonfoxtails
Freshmen Academy Student

dragonfoxtails is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the japaness arent even going by the manga any more the episodes arnt even supose to exsist dang tokeyo and there copy righting. i think there was plentty of action in the old shippuden why did they have to change it
dragonfoxtails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:19 PM   #8
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfoxtails
the japaness arent even going by the manga any more the episodes arnt even supose to exsist dang tokeyo and there copy righting. i think there was plentty of action in the old shippuden why did they have to change it
I don't think you quite understand. Tokyopop has nothing to do with the content of the japanese anime release of naruto shipuuden.

The japanese are just adding filler to stretch out shipuudens TV life while waiting for the manga to get sufficiently ahead. Also the anime is trying to cover all of the tailed beasts and tell all the jinchuriki stories which is at least better than the filler they had in the first season which was told out of order.

They are worried the creator and writer will take another long break from writing the manga and want to have enough plot "waiting" so the anime does not need to stop.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 04-09-2009, 02:29 PM   #9
dragonfoxtails
Freshmen Academy Student

dragonfoxtails is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ok that makes sense but no one wants to hear about all tailed beasts and there stories i want to see action but i gess i have no controll over it oh well.
dragonfoxtails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #10
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfoxtails
ok that makes sense but no one wants to hear about all tailed beasts and there stories i want to see action but i gess i have no controll over it oh well.
Think of it this way, when the manga ends people will say "awe man they never mentioned the 3 tailed beast!"

The way the anime is going, it fills in that gap, and in the end has more info than the manga meaning both are awesome!

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 04-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #11
DBZKING
Apprentice Genin

DBZKING is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This episode was good,it had action,comedy,and character development. I always thoght Ino's chakara control was not as good as Sakuras.
DBZKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:37 PM   #12
Naruto-Kyuubi
Genin

Naruto-Kyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

One thing that isn't accurate about the fillers is that in naruto chapter 320 abttlefield konoha the picture of the jinchuuriki have their fingers up and that determines what demon they have inside of them and the kid with 3 fingers up isn't Yuukimaru!!!
Naruto-Kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:34 PM   #13
bretnova
Apprentice Genin

bretnova is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

is this episode i found out: Shino is just becoming comic relief, Ino really is useless even more so then tenten (never thought possible) and that the new songs are somehow worse then the last one....but the part where rocklee and them beat gurens group was pretty cool....but wasn't a big fan of this ep
bretnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:25 PM   #14
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto-Kyuubi
One thing that isn't accurate about the fillers is that in naruto chapter 320 abttlefield konoha the picture of the jinchuuriki have their fingers up and that determines what demon they have inside of them and the kid with 3 fingers up isn't Yuukimaru!!!
Yuukimaru isn't a Jinchuuriki...Rochi just somehow made it so that he can control the sanbi or somthing like that. The Sanbi's Jinchuuriki is lost in nonexistance somewhere...Which, if you ask me, should have been the focus of these fillers, rather than Konoha and Orochimaru randomly trying to capture a tailed beast. :/

Though I suppose there was something in one episode about the beast being lost during the Great Ninja Wars or whatever, so they probably couldn't make it work. :?
but that's assuming that explaination was in the manga...
itasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:21 PM   #15
Kurizu
Genin

Kurizu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This episode rocked. I loved how Lee and Tenten just obliterated Rinji's henchmen. It's kinda sad that they're useless without Rinji. I mean, honestly...I would've loved to see a more serious fight between Lee/Tenten and Rinji's team. Also, I love the new themes. I mean, the ending video could've been better. It was just a bit awkward seeing their mouths like that, but overall, it was still awesome. Can't wait for the fillers to end, though.
Kurizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:11 PM   #16
narutorocks
Veteran Chunin

narutorocks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i really like the new opening theme song and the video is great!!
but the ending video beginning was just a little creepy for me!

"But... but... my paw pads are so soft and supple!"~Pakkun
narutorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:20 AM   #17
Madara/Tobi Akatsuki
Ninja Academy Student

Madara/Tobi Akatsuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I HATE fillers, but this one was alright. kinda. I just wish they would get on with the story already. I never seem to like filler characters either. Iguess I HATE fillers because it's not the same style as Kishimoto. I also definatly want to see more Madara/Tobi...
Madara/Tobi Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:17 PM   #18
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I loved the new themes! In the opening you could see Pein's eyes which must means we're getting to the good stuff! I don't know why but I liked how Kiba's teeth looked in the ending...

Episode was great. Of course Ino had to be all weak...It's good to finally see Sakura beat Ino at something,

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:55 PM   #19
Lucas-sama
Ninja Academy Student

Lucas-sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This was probably one of the best fillers ever. Finally Orchimaru,Konohagakure, and the akatsuki all come together. I cant wait to see the next episode.

I really want the fillers to end and the main story to come back out though.
Lucas-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:21 PM   #20
shankarma1
Freshmen Academy Student

shankarma1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i lov how ino is weak but i still love her but she just became med nin just because sakura did
shankarma1 is offline   Reply With Quote