Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2009, 06:59 AM   #21
vonshadow
Master Debater
 
vonshadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hidden MapleLeaf Village
Posts: 1,243
Rep Power: 9
vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Deidara vs Kakazu

I don't think Kakuzu hearts have any range that they must be near Kakuzu to be active
vonshadow is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 10:10 AM   #22
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
shantanu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: .63
Posts: 1,895
Rep Power: 0
shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Deidara vs Kakazu

i think deidara wins
__________________
Bubo bubo
shantanu is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 10:15 AM   #23
shikimaru nara
Veteran Chunin
 
shikimaru nara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: in the rain village where pain is
Posts: 1,451
Rep Power: 9
shikimaru nara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Deidara vs Kakazu

i think deidara will win
shikimaru nara is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 10:27 AM   #24
deidara!
Academy Graduate
 
deidara!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Akatsuki hideout/The Village Hidden In The Lightning
Posts: 62
Rep Power: 0
deidara! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to deidara! Send a message via MSN to deidara!
Default Re: Deidara vs Kakazu

i already did this post deidara vs kakuzu
deidara! is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 04:02 PM   #25
Berzakinski
Genin
 
Berzakinski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 388
Rep Power: 0
Berzakinski is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Deidara vs Kakazu

This has been done many times, and I for one think Kakuzu takes it.

It wouldn't take Kakuzu long at all to realize Deidara's weakness to lightning, then it's just a matter of time before Deidara get's overwhelmed by the masks.

C1: Can be tanked by Iron Skin.
C2: Can be (arguably) be tanked by Iron Skin as well. Also, the C2 Dragon is big and slow and can easily be destroyed by any elemental blasts. I'd say Deidara could get maybe one C2 bomb tops before the C2 Dragon is blown up.
C3: Just like C2, it's big and relatively slow. Plus C3 falls in a predictable trajectory, meaning Kakuzu could Raiton it (he would've figured out Deidara's weakness by now), or blow it away with his Fuuton mask.
C4: Same as C3, it's an ENORMOUS target. All Kakuzu has to do is Raiton it before all of the nano bombs escape the Giant Deidara. Even if the Giant Deidara erupts Kakuzu should realize something is up and could escape the area while using Fuuton Atsugai or raiton blasts.

Kakuzu is I think the worst match up for Deidara, since he A) has a long range lightning jutsu, B) has multiple lives, meaning the same trick won't work twice, and C) Kakuzu can just outlast him.
__________________
Quote:
Can you read dude? Berzakinski beat you to the punch
_/ll\_
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Put this on your sig if you think Kakuzu rocks.
Berzakinski is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 04:06 PM   #26
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Spleen Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Right behind Stomach Boy. ZING!
Posts: 2,317
Rep Power: 10
Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Deidara vs Kakazu

Kakuzu definatley. He is old and experienced, but above else he is just more powerful, and most likely imperviouse to most of Deidara's attacks and the stronger ones (like c4) he would stop with powerful elemental attacks and stretchable limbs.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spleen Boy is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 06:11 AM   #27
Art is an EXPLOSION
Chunin
 
Art is an EXPLOSION's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: At the bottom of the cliff With SakuraKaulitz221♥
Posts: 1,062
Rep Power: 10
Art is an EXPLOSION is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Deidara vs Kakazu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzakinski View Post
This has been done many times, and I for one think Kakuzu takes it.

It wouldn't take Kakuzu long at all to realize Deidara's weakness to lightning, then it's just a matter of time before Deidara get's overwhelmed by the masks.

C1: Can be tanked by Iron Skin.
C2: Can be (arguably) be tanked by Iron Skin as well. Also, the C2 Dragon is big and slow and can easily be destroyed by any elemental blasts. I'd say Deidara could get maybe one C2 bomb tops before the C2 Dragon is blown up.
C3: Just like C2, it's big and relatively slow. Plus C3 falls in a predictable trajectory, meaning Kakuzu could Raiton it (he would've figured out Deidara's weakness by now), or blow it away with his Fuuton mask.
C4: Same as C3, it's an ENORMOUS target. All Kakuzu has to do is Raiton it before all of the nano bombs escape the Giant Deidara. Even if the Giant Deidara erupts Kakuzu should realize something is up and could escape the area while using Fuuton Atsugai or raiton blasts.

Kakuzu is I think the worst match up for Deidara, since he A) has a long range lightning jutsu, B) has multiple lives, meaning the same trick won't work twice, and C) Kakuzu can just outlast him.
C4 dosent take much time to explode 1, mines 2, 3. C3 may be slow but its probably gunna tank iron skin
Art is an EXPLOSION is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 02:27 PM   #28
Berzakinski
Genin
 
Berzakinski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 388
Rep Power: 0
Berzakinski is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Deidara vs Kakazu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art is an EXPLOSION View Post
C4 dosent take much time to explode 1, mines 2, 3. C3 may be slow but its probably gunna tank iron skin
It takes even less time to defuse C4, and I doubt Deidara will be alive long enough to use it.

:/ I don't think Kakuzu is gonna patiently wait for Deidara to drop C3 right on top of him. Fuuton Atsugai would blow it away easy, as Deidara seemingly has no control over the bomb's trajectory. Hell, Gaara wasn't even the target and he managed to block it.
__________________
Quote:
Can you read dude? Berzakinski beat you to the punch
_/ll\_
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Put this on your sig if you think Kakuzu rocks.
Berzakinski is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 03:04 PM   #29
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: PA, USA.
Posts: 7,503
Rep Power: 0
[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: Deidara vs Kakazu

Kakuzu stomps.

Anything Deidara can muster to destroy Kakuzu would take too long to prep for, and with Kakuzu's speed and powerful ranged ninjutsu, including his extremely accurate tentacles, Deidara most likely wouldn't even be able to get off the ground without Kakuzu capturing him by launching his arms and choking him to death.

Not to mention an explosion wouldn't do much, without killing all of his hearts, he can put himself back together with the tentacles. Not saying he would even be able to launch anything that would even wound Kakuzu before he killed him.

Hearts are overkill, and would take too much time to prep for.
[Shikamaru] is offline  
 

Tags
deidara, kakazu


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.