Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
deidara!
Academy Graduate

Location: Akatsuki hideout/The Village Hidden In The Lightning
deidara! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to deidara! Send a message via MSN to deidara!
Default deidara or kakashi

i think it would be a great fight but deidara will come out on top i think!!! n_n

Last edited by deidara!; 12-02-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:51 AM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: deidara or kakashi

If Deidara doesn't use C0, Kakashi should win. If that retard Sasuke can figure out how to disable his bombs, Kakashi should easily.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:02 AM   #3
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

I agree. Kakashi should have this. He could probably speed blitz Deidara at the start by flurrying kunais. Or simply summon his dogs and entangle Deidara. Kakashi has a number of ranged ninjutsu to drop Deidara from above, once he's on the ground, the battle is over. Not to mention Kakashi can easily escape from bombs by going underground in a split second, as shown when Itachi tried to destroy him with katon: gokakyu at point blank.

Kakashi's movement is faster then the eye can see, the only thing that can kill him in this battle would be C2, but that takes prep time, and Kakashi won't allow him to summon the dragon to begin with, because he doesn't have the land mines set up, so it's a straight shot attack for Kakashi.

I haven't even mentioned MS. That would surely kill Deidara.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:17 PM   #4
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
If Deidara doesn't use C0, Kakashi should win. If that retard Sasuke can figure out how to disable his bombs, Kakashi should easily.
Well that is possible but I don't see how he can hit Deidara, he didn't do well the first time he encountered and Sasuke was faster than him and could fly, plus Sasuke had the Kishi wank plot on his side, Kakashi doesn't D=

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
I agree. Kakashi should have this. He could probably speed blitz Deidara at the start by flurrying kunais. Or simply summon his dogs and entangle Deidara. Kakashi has a number of ranged ninjutsu to drop Deidara from above, once he's on the ground, the battle is over. Not to mention Kakashi can easily escape from bombs by going underground in a split second, as shown when Itachi tried to destroy him with katon: gokakyu at point blank.

Kakashi's movement is faster then the eye can see, the only thing that can kill him in this battle would be C2, but that takes prep time, and Kakashi won't allow him to summon the dragon to begin with, because he doesn't have the land mines set up, so it's a straight shot attack for Kakashi.

I don't see how Kakashi would speedblitz, Sasuke was definitely sonic or transonic at that time and Deidara kept up with him so Deidara should be as well. Plus if Deidara flies out of range enough, I don't see any of Kakasih's jutsu hitting him.

Just about every ninja in the series is faster than the eye can see.

What about C3? If Deidara can stay away from Kakashi long enough then it can be prepped and Kakashi's screwed. Sasuke has Chidori Stream while Kakashi doesn't so I dunno how he survives C4 either, and I doubt Kakashi would stab himself with Chidori to survive.

MS didn't do very well when Kakashi had Naruto as backup to help him. It got his arm, whoop de doo, Deidara wasn't even fighting back until the end. If Deidara was fighting back then Naruto and Kakashi would've died early on, he was merely stalling for time.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:03 PM   #5
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post

I was going to say, Kamui can do it also. It seems that Kakashi has this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I got 2nd Place in
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Little Sister - Luna Mikazuki!
Bros - SageoftheSixPaths, Zetsu!
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
You are the greatest human being/ short line of text of all time.
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
Old 12-14-2009, 07:32 PM   #6
AkatsukiMember
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkatsukiMember saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Either one could win, but I go for Kakashi.

Wolf of the Black Flames

~Lycan of the Blood Mist~

Village Hidden in the Amazon

Bloody Snake of the Amazon
Old 12-14-2009, 07:37 PM   #7
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Well that is possible but I don't see how he can hit Deidara, he didn't do well the first time he encountered and Sasuke was faster than him and could fly, plus Sasuke had the Kishi wank plot on his side, Kakashi doesn't D=

I don't see how Kakashi would speedblitz, Sasuke was definitely sonic or transonic at that time and Deidara kept up with him so Deidara should be as well. Plus if Deidara flies out of range enough, I don't see any of Kakasih's jutsu hitting him.

Just about every ninja in the series is faster than the eye can see.

What about C3? If Deidara can stay away from Kakashi long enough then it can be prepped and Kakashi's screwed. Sasuke has Chidori Stream while Kakashi doesn't so I dunno how he survives C4 either, and I doubt Kakashi would stab himself with Chidori to survive.

MS didn't do very well when Kakashi had Naruto as backup to help him. It got his arm, whoop de doo, Deidara wasn't even fighting back until the end. If Deidara was fighting back then Naruto and Kakashi would've died early on, he was merely stalling for time.

I give it too Deidara...^
Kakashi had a hard time with him even when Deidara wasn't even really trying. MS takes a big toll on Kakashi and if he misses with Kamui he is done for. Deidara is a long distance fighter and Kakashi is more close combat Deidara could hold him off, So I give it to Deidara.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #8
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

i think deidara would win

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
Old 12-14-2009, 08:01 PM   #9
DanzoHokage#6
Genin

DanzoHokage#6 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well it takes prep for deidara to get in the air, so if kakashi summons dogs (just to distract deidara) he can either slip underground while using a lightning clone. (deidara was fooled by sasuke's clone) then he has numerous things he can do to him. he can pull him underground up to his neck (forgot the name of it.) or he can use a water dragon or water shark. he could use demonic illusion to trap him in gejutsu. or he could use silent homicide from behind. or my fav One thousand years of death...lol.
kakashi has so many jutsu it is hard to pick the best one to fight deidara. plus his main element is lightning which can disable deidara's bombs.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #10
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanzoHokage#6 View Post
well it takes prep for deidara to get in the air, so if kakashi summons dogs (just to distract deidara) he can either slip underground while using a lightning clone. (deidara was fooled by sasuke's clone) then he has numerous things he can do to him. he can pull him underground up to his neck (forgot the name of it.) or he can use a water dragon or water shark. he could use demonic illusion to trap him in gejutsu. or he could use silent homicide from behind. or my fav One thousand years of death...lol.
kakashi has so many jutsu it is hard to pick the best one to fight deidara. plus his main element is lightning which can disable deidara's bombs.
Just letting you know Deidara has counter to Sharingan genjutsu.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:33 PM   #11
DanzoHokage#6
Genin

DanzoHokage#6 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

does demonic illusion require sharingan? i thought he could use it without sharingan.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:58 PM   #12
NarutoFan7777777
Genin

NarutoFan7777777 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Re: deidara or kakashi

Kakashi. Sasuke could win Deidara, so can Kakashi.

_/l_/|
l*-*l
|_\/ l
l_ll_l Sasuke.

Member of: SASUKE PROTECTION GROUP!!!!!
Adopted: Denka.
Forum best friend and real life best friend: Sakura007
Old 12-17-2009, 10:40 AM   #13
deidara!
Academy Graduate

Location: Akatsuki hideout/The Village Hidden In The Lightning
deidara! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to deidara! Send a message via MSN to deidara!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanzoHokage#6 View Post
actually he makes the flying bird very fast as u can see when he was fighting gaara he was about to be swallowed by gaara's sand but he made the owl really quick