Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Should I make another thread with the ssame idea as this one?
Yes 1 100.00%
No 0 0%
I don't care (aka No) 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2009, 02:30 PM   #21
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Spot the Weakness v.1

Well, I'm here.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:18 PM   #22
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

That's cool.

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #23
( * ) ITACHI (,',)
Genin

( * ) ITACHI (,',) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just use DEF Up: Toh or Gutsy Reserve.
The Human Torch

Old Wifi Names:
Shonen Jump
Way of Binding 61
(*) MADARA (*)
( * ) ITACHI (,',) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:44 PM   #24
phantom9999
Academy Graduate

phantom9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Not a bad team, but there are some weaknesses. Hinata's DEF+HP is kinda low. Also it would help if Hinata's CHK allows for 2 FSO's. Gaara may be prone to status attacks. Your strategy is limited to this: stay back, heal and out-last your opponent. Keep HLS on, and wear down your opponent with Sand Tsunami. To be effective, Gaara should have the Professor tag. Depending on the situation, 3rd Hokage can do DFB, SSC, Lullaby, or Summon. Then at the right moment, move a suitable character to the front to do the kill.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:50 AM   #25
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Thanks for waiting until now to respond, Phantom. I have a feeling you knew all of this like 2 days ago. It just kinda ruins the fun if the first guy who responds knows all the answers, lol.

My only problem with chakra control, is that I reeeeaaally like my Hinata to have
Will of Flame on (260 nin already?! ) so when I fight someone with Orochimaru or Ino, Hinata can weather the storm so she can heal everyone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #26
phantom9999
Academy Graduate

Chakra Control is a bit expensive at 160 NIN. I was thinking of Chakra Up: Rin for 40 NIN. It doesn't guarantee 2 FSO's. It'll come in handy if your opponent blast you first with RTD before you get to do HLS. In this situation you can do one FSO right after the blast, and 1 more FSO later. But if Hinata does HLS first, then you're down to 1 FSO again. So not a huge deal, but could be helpful in some situations if you can squeeze it in.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #27
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

kazzim13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I know the chakra control is expensive but out of all my testing with my Hinata. The best setup was with it. because you can use FSO twice and still heal and HLS...or in my case use her 64 palms attack to kill someone for a surpise
kazzim13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #28
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yeah, DEF can be tricky when you're planning Hinata; FSO is usually first. IF you do HLS, that consumes the chakra right outta ya and you can't squeeze much in. That's why HLS comes AFTER FSO; You heal, then up the DEF and save another heal for later.

Oh.
Quote:
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:39 PM   #29
phantom9999
Academy Graduate

Kaz, I remember the battle with you when your Hinata was configured the way you've described. She was sure nasty
Old 12-16-2009, 05:42 PM   #30
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

lol yeah i like having options for the characters. chakra control is her best way to use most of her abitity
Old 12-17-2009, 10:21 AM   #31
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

I guess I'll give chakra control a try since both of you seem to remember it helping a lot.

However, trying to come up with a great DEF team is starting to make my head spin. There is a lot to consider: How high is high enough DEF? When are my characters "too slow?" Do they have enough health to weather the imminent onslaught of attacks? Those are my three chief concerns... and quite frankly, its starting to get annoying having to consider not taking a turn until the other guy's party finishes their turns.

That is why (if the voters like this thread) my next one will probably be more generic, meaning that it has the same purpose that every non-DEF team has in common - killing or incapacitating as many people on the other team as I can as quickly as possible.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:49 AM   #32
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
I guess I'll give chakra control a try since both of you seem to remember it helping a lot.

However, trying to come up with a great DEF team is starting to make my head spin. There is a lot to consider: How high is high enough DEF? When are my characters "too slow?" Do they have enough health to weather the imminent onslaught of attacks? Those are my three chief concerns... and quite frankly, its starting to get annoying having to consider not taking a turn until the other guy's party finishes their turns.

That is why (if the voters like this thread) my next one will probably be more generic, meaning that it has the same purpose that every non-DEF team has in common - killing or incapacitating as many people on the other team as I can as quickly as possible.
your getting too bogged down for this. Take each question at a time. Biggest answer to your first and second question is this. A def team needs to be able to come back after a BIG hit from 1010 or to be able to have a defense set up so the BIG hit is only a medium hit. Take Lee for example. In a defense team you want him setup so that he is not going to die from the first attack your opponent does but he needs to be fast enough to go 1st or 2nd so you can recover. your best bet for this is WOTN so if he does die he still gets to come back and live. I used Lee's leader bonus so i'm not sure how the 3rd's effects everything in this type of team but another big point to consider is always having your team on the back row so thy always take the lowest amount of dmg as possible.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:57 PM   #33
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post

1. See above.

2. You want a DEF team with def raising moves and such; moves that don't require much CHK. HLS for example; some def with it and you get a good team.

3. You might have to weather down speed on your team for enough DEF. Lee is fast, but cannot take much of an attack. That's why WOTN comes in handy; however, WOTN requires NIN; a lot of NIN. So Lee: WOTN, Speed Stuff, Leader Bonus, and IF you can fit the tag in, Instant Eight Gates. You probably won't, so just transform in-battle because Instant Eight Gates will get another move soon. Hinata: However you build her with WOTN, and POSSIBLY Chakra Control. I don't know if you can fit in Chakra Control, because I don't use Hinata. Ino: WOTN and Speed. Ino can't move quick enough without speed tags; leftover NIN can be filled up with DEF tags. I don't build Ino for defense, so... Also, the 3rd can have HIS Leader Bonus, or Lee's. I'd say 3rd's for a DEF-based team.

Oh.
Quote:
Quote: