Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: WHo would win in a battle? Haku, or Suigetsu?
Haku would easily beat Suigetsu. 3 23.08%
Haku would have a hard time, but he would win. 3 23.08%
Suigetsu would easily beat Haku. 5 38.46%
Suigetsu would have a hard time, but he would win. 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2009, 06:22 PM   #21
AkatsukiMember
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkatsukiMember saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Haku V.S. Suigetsu

I think Suigetsu would win.

Wolf of the Black Flames

~Lycan of the Blood Mist~

Village Hidden in the Amazon

Bloody Snake of the Amazon
Old 12-14-2009, 09:11 PM   #22
shikimaru nara
Veteran Chunin

shikimaru nara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i voted Haku would easily beat Suigetsu.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:16 PM   #23
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Suigetsu could escape Crystal Ice Mirrors by turning into water...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:20 PM   #24
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikimaru nara View Post
i voted Haku would easily beat Suigetsu.
How? Haku can't beat Suigetsu, let alone with ease.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:27 PM   #25
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Haku has this.

Mirriors aren't needed.

He's shown superior speed compared to Suigetsu, and with his ice KG he could simply freeze Suigetsu if he came into melee range.

A needle in the throat would be an easier way to kill him, especially since he can't move well with that abnormally large heavy blade he carries.

He gets ROFLSTOMP if there is no water nearby.

But, then again, because he was part of Hebi, people super-wank him. In actuality, he is extremely weak without a water source, and in this case, the water means nothing, especially since Haku can freeze him.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #26
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Haku has this.

Mirriors aren't needed.

He's shown superior speed compared to Suigetsu, and with his ice KG he could simply freeze Suigetsu if he came into melee range.

A needle in the throat would be an easier way to kill him, especially since he can't move well with that abnormally large heavy blade he carries.

He gets ROFLSTOMP if there is no water nearby.

But, then again, because he was part of Hebi, people super-wank him. In actuality, he is extremely weak without a water source, and in this case, the water means nothing, especially since Haku can freeze him.
Has haku freezed before? I am not sure on if he ever did.

Also Haku is not faster than Suigetsu without mirrors. Even Land of Waves Sasuke managed to blitz Haku in base speed.

Mirror speed is different though.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:34 PM   #27
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Has haku freezed before? I am not sure on if he ever did.

Also Haku is not faster than Suigetsu without mirrors. Even Land of Waves Sasuke managed to blitz Haku in base speed.

Mirror speed is different though.
Yea, he freezed the ground while batteling naruto, who destroyed his mirrors.

Not sure why. But he only needed one hand to do the seal.

We don't really know how fast Haku is, but if he can block an attack by Kakashi in a blink of an eye, it seems like logically he would be faster then Suigetsu.

Maybe it was plot induced, but it's what was in the manga and anime. So I'm going with that.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:37 PM   #28
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Yea, he freezed the ground while batteling naruto, who destroyed his mirrors.

Not sure why. But he only needed one hand to do the seal.

We don't really know how fast Haku is, but if he can block an attack by Kakashi in a blink of an eye, it seems like logically he would be faster then Suigetsu.

Maybe it was plot induced, but it's what was in the manga and anime. So I'm going with that.
Ah yes he did. That would be troublesome. Although SUigetsu even without water source will do fine at least for some time.

Anyway this thread is weird Haku can win through freezing and he must use mirrors to survive and if he wants to win.

Suigetsu can last him, but then there is the freezing problem.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:39 PM   #29
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I'd semi-vote for haku since theres mirrors and if he (Suigetsu) turns into water, cant haku just freeze the water? Also one handed jutsu are pro.

Same time, I'd semi-vote for Suigetsu. Big sword may make him slow, but hes still decently fast. LoW sasuke could blitz haku without mirrors (I think), but then again Haku blitz-guarded Zabuza like a millisecond before lightning blade landed.

I guess my vote goes to haku. A needle in the jugular vein wins over most. If he liquifies, he's frozen and made into beverage-cooling cubes.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:41 PM   #30
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ah yes he did. That would be troublesome. Although SUigetsu even without water source will do fine at least for some time.

Anyway this thread is weird Haku can win through freezing and he must use mirrors to survive and if he wants to win.

Suigetsu can last him, but then there is the freezing problem.
Yea not sure if he has a big enough powerscale to freeze him completely, or at least do a large-amount of nerve damage.

We don't even know if there is a significant water source nearby. I don't see Suigetsu winning without the hydrogen power.

Haku is pretty accurate with the needles as well, I don't doubt if the battle goes on long enough, that he wouldn't be able to slip one in between Suigetsu's guard and strike a vital.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:43 PM   #31
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Yea not sure if he has a big enough powerscale to freeze him completely, or at least do a large-amount of nerve damage.

We don't even know if there is a significant water source nearby. I don't see Suigetsu winning without the hydrogen power.

Haku is pretty accurate with the needles as well, I don't doubt if the battle goes on long enough, that he wouldn't be able to slip one in between Suigetsu's guard and strike a vital.
Suigetsu is water though so the striking would be rendered useless at for the time being as long Suigetsu stays hydrated which he can for lengths of time. Freezing would be a much better option.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:44 PM   #32
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Well I guess if you think about it in a way, does haku really need to completely freeze him? Liquid Suigetsu shouldnt be too hard to freeze, but honestly all haku needs to do it frost the legs and maybe the arms. Pin him down and kill him slowly.

And I agree. Haku pinpointed and helped Zabuza look dead, thats some insane skill. Also haku has the distance card.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:44 PM   #33
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Suigetsu is water though so the striking would be rendered useless at for the time being as long Suigetsu stays hydrated which he can for lengths of time. Freezing would be a much better option.
He has no vitals? That's a little overpowered heh.

Well Icing it is. He should be able to tag him with it, especially with the ability of one-hand sealing.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #34
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
He has no vitals? That's a little overpowered heh.

Well Icing it is. He should be able to tag him with it, especially with the ability of one-hand sealing.
As long he is in liquid its useless to strike him with a weapon.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #35
toad
Chunin Exam Proctor

toad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

suigetsu
Toad's already a villain's name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by toad
i like that ur thing says great toad sage! the toads rule!! lol
Toads unite!!

Old 12-16-2009, 05:32 AM   #36
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Most likely Haku doesn't know about the hydration technique so Suigetsu should be able to dodge his attacks and decapitate him before Haku uses the mirrors.
Quote:
Uh huh? Suigetsu was able to block an attack from Raikage which is better speed than what Haku's shown, and he isn't extremely weak either, he's got good swordsmanship skills and can tank a lot of attacks.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:43 AM   #37
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor

shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

haku!!
she has her kekkei genkkei..
suigetsu is not that strong to defeat ice mirrors
Old 12-16-2009, 06:47 AM   #38
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantanu View Post
haku!!
she has her kekkei genkkei..
suigetsu is not that strong to defeat ice mirrors

haku is not a she!!!!
Old 12-16-2009, 06:56 AM   #39
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think if haku were still alive and training and hed probably have new ice style jutsu
and beat suigetsu since suigetsu is mostly water however if haku was as strong as he was when he fought team kakashi suiejetsu would win in a single hit

ithink haku would be more devoted to zabuza. dont get me rong i like suigetsu much better than haku

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:05 AM   #40
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

suigetsu cant be killed by weapons doesnt anyone read the manga? plus suigetsu isnt
made of water but he can liquify himself at will plus youre forgeting suigetsu doesnt need water to win plus hes alot faster then haku and can increace the size of his mucles his only weakness is lightning its all in the manga.

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.

Tags
battle, haku, sigetsu