Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-21-2009, 05:48 PM   #41
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: No Hope For UN5 In NA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori457 View Post
Import it from JPN. Best part is that the PSP can play japanese games without modifications. At least my fat one does.
The PSP is region-free so you can play games from all around the world without it getting modified
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:07 PM   #42
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i want this game for ps2 even if i have to buy it straight from japan and cant understand a thign they say but if its not sold in america im sending some angry letters
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:14 PM   #43
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
i want this game for ps2 even if i have to buy it straight from japan and cant understand a thign they say but if its not sold in america im sending some angry letters
Dude. Do the smart thing and import it from EU. That way you can atleast READ what's going on since the text will be in English.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #44
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

If its going to come here.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:26 PM   #45
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Oh well... i am not going to try to import UN5, I will just get Accel 3.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:31 PM   #46
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well, I just got the issue for November and December. So nothing about UN5 coming to the US.

Old 10-22-2009, 07:24 PM   #47
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Well, I just got the issue for November and December. So nothing about UN5 coming to the US.
How did YOU get december? I live in the state where the company is and I subscribed. I should already have it.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:13 PM   #48
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Hey I just got it. Can I post the cover here?

Old 10-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #49
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Hey I just got it. Can I post the cover here?
No Naruto related images remember. You can PM links though. Why do you wanna show the cover off?

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:32 PM   #50
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

because he wants to be a showoff lol
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:41 PM   #51
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Just to prove that I have the issue. But ok.

@Itachi Uchia: Its not that.

Old 10-23-2009, 03:15 PM   #52
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

No big deal. I'll see it when I get it.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:29 PM   #53
ShadowKyuubi
Chunin Exam Participant

ShadowKyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

UN5 is supposed to come out in america in december...however that looks like its not going to happen...it is going to come out in na sometime for sure...but i think it will be the beginning of next year...or possibly march at the latest...
ShadowKyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #54
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

We don't know that for sure.

Old 12-15-2009, 01:04 PM   #55
Koden
Ninja Academy Student

Koden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganMaster024 View Post
No, it doesn't seem like we're going to be getting it. What I'm hoping though is that they're just waiting to release it in the U.S. because shippuden is going to start airing here soon on disney xd and they want the episodes to be shown before they announce the game. But it doesn't seem like that's going to happen though.

So just deal with the fact it may not be coming, or do what ChaosInuYasha said and mod your ps2 and import the EU version.
why do you need to mod your ps2
isn't the euro version in english?
Old 12-15-2009, 01:35 PM   #56
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

The text is in english. And the language of the game is Japanese. And we need to mod the ps2 so we can play the game from a different country.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #57
DKN117
Freshmen Academy Student

DKN117 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What do I need exactly (like, typing in "BLAHBLAH" on Amazon.com) to mod my PS2 to play Europe games? How much does it cost? Is it even legal?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:29 PM   #58
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Well, I don't know if its legal or not. But you can search on google or something. I think Amazon sells it. You need a Flip top and Swap Magic. You may probably spend like 70 or 90 dollars.