Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Should I make another thread with the ssame idea as this one?
Yes 1 100.00%
No 0 0%
I don't care (aka No) 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Spot the Weakness v.1

Here's how it goes: I list a team (assume PRO formation) and you guys spot the weakness. I will list all relevant non-status tags. Simple enough, right?

3rd Hokage Leader bonus in effect. I am using More than 1 Jinsoku Greaves and the tsc Pill code, now.

Lee: 725 Hp, 442 Chk, 549 Atk, 414 Def, 750 Agi. Has instant 8 inner gates, no Taijutsu Master.

3rd Hokage: (whatever his other stats are)

Gaara: 787 HP, 554 chk, 462 Atk, 695 Def, 501 Agi. Has instant sand shield and final resistance (guards automatically when in danger)

Hinata: 672 hp, 489 chk, 440 atk, 562 def, 600 agi. She has Will of Flame and Guts equipped.

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Spot the Weakness v.1

Idk...

How about the team has too much tags on them, too much AGI, can't attack and lack PRO Defense? (As in if it was a supposed DEF Team it would fail xD)

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Can't attack? Chidori, this is only a one character difference than the team I just fought you with. (Gaara instead of Ino)
I do understand what you mean by "lacking PRO defense, though. But i tried that using Gaara's leader bonus, and everyone is just too darn slow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-13-2009, 04:24 PM   #4
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

It just seems that the attack is lacking.

How about this: The DEF Characters need less speed, more DEF, if it is a DEF based team.

Oh.
Quote:
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:29 AM   #5
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Ok, so I goofed around with that configuration and here is what I came up with. The only way to significantly increase DEF was to take off my prepared to die tags and replace them with DEF: hyo or rin (already have Toh, buy time, and gutsy reserve) on everyone.

Everybody ended up with at least 620 def, gaara had like 750 O_o. Lee has around 480 DEF after messing with him and 713 AGI. Ino went down to 550 agi and gaara went down to 442 agi, but his hp (he was already full of def tags) went up to 813 or something like that and i gave him hidden leaf + team work.

Old 12-14-2009, 04:30 AM   #6
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

hmmmmmmm im not sure....i think the one with all the tags.
MannyGAGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #7
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

You know, just the other day, I was looking up the word "Oxymoron" in the dictionary and then... "FORCED SLEEP JUTSU!!!" zZzZzZz.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #8
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

So what's the weakness? I don't get it.

Oh.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-14-2009, 04:17 PM   #9
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

My most recent comment before this one was not a hint; I was directing it towards the above post. "The one with all the tags." ... huh? Whatchu talkin' 'bout?

Low AGI (or as you said, not high enough DEF) is a BIG one. Also, lack of a wind devastator is a pretty big weakness. (at least, I think so)

Old 12-14-2009, 04:19 PM   #10
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

I don't think of Wind Devastation as much of a weakness; just a tough spot to be in especially if you even have it on your team. My Temari likes to get in a Wind Devastation, but sometimes can't if she's fighting against Ino.

Oh.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-14-2009, 06:21 PM   #11
ObitoUchiwa
Freshmen Academy Student

ObitoUchiwa has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
You're right, nobody AND I MEAN NOBODY with 0 losses (and a decent # of wins) will EVER take their loss. and odds are, they arent any good, they just prey on the weakest people and d/c anyone else.
Now might also be a good time to rant. There are certain people who claim to not d/c on me, but then 200+ wins later STILL have no losses. Minato, I was willing to give u the benefit of the doubt, that the nintendo wifi failed, but ur a d/c-er. Sorry, man.
end rant.
Hey get your facts right , Like i said before i dont D/C on anyone, a guy named Minato with 200 + Wins and 0 loses D/C on you, thats not me , 50 games is the numbers of games i have played so far , so which Minato you were refering to i had no freaking idea and once again you are accusing me that im a D/C - er

Last edited by ObitoUchiwa; 12-14-2009 at 07:30 PM.
ObitoUchiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #12
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Ah, then there must be ANOTHER Minato who has 200+ wins/ 0 losses who d/c's every time I fight him. Common names happen all the time on this game. Yet another misconception by me.

Odds are, I wasn't even fighting you that other time either. I have fought this guy a few times, and yes, he is pretty good.

My facts aren't WRONG, they just aren't directed at you, they are directed at the OTHER minato. I'm sorry that this heat fell on you when you don't deserve it.

Last edited by Jimboberino; 12-14-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:11 PM   #13
ObitoUchiwa
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiwa View Post
I'm Minato btw, before you start pointing fingers at others, i did not d/c on anyone before and you were the one who d/c not me.

Quote:
There are certain people who claim to not d/c on me, but then 200+ wins later STILL have no losses. Minato, I was willing to give u the benefit of the doubt, that the nintendo wifi failed, but ur a d/c-er. Sorry, man.
end rant.
Quote:
My facts aren't WRONG, they just aren't directed at you, they are directed at the OTHER minato. I'm sorry that this heat fell on you when you don't deserve it.
I did said that i did not D/C on you or anyone i had play before and since when is there another Minato
user in this forums or in gamefaqs which claim not to dc on you other than me which makes me wonder that part which you said "claim to not d/c on me" is directed at the other Minato?

I have let this matter rest, i hope there wont be any misunderstandings the next time when you came across any guy with the name Minato thats D/C on you.

Lastly to clarify things and to solve the misunderstanding between us, IF you came across anyone with around with the nick Obiito which i had been using quite often nowadays with 50+ Wins and 1 loses from OHIO, thats me.

Last edited by ObitoUchiwa; 12-14-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:42 PM   #14
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

ok. sorry. The message WAS originally directed at you. But it just helps to vent frustration when someone dc's on you like 15 times in one day and I realize now that that guy wasn't you.

And thanks for clarifying, I look forward to our first match which won't involve me getting pissed .

Oh, and sorry again for the name mixup. There must be only like 2 "Minato" players online. I have gotten Minato Namikaze and Yellow Flashes before, but only 2 Minato by itself.

Last edited by Jimboberino; 12-14-2009 at 07:45 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #15
ObitoUchiwa
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
ok. sorry. The message WAS originally directed at you. But it just helps to vent frustration when someone dc's on you like 15 times in one day and I realize now that that guy wasn't you.

And thanks for clarifying, I look forward to our first match which won't involve me getting pissed .

Oh, and sorry again for the name mixup. There must be only like 2 "Minato" players online. I have gotten Minato Namikaze and Yellow Flashes before, but only 2 Minato by itself.
Sure no problem, Hopes that solves the misunderstanding between us .

Last edited by ObitoUchiwa; 12-14-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:57 PM   #16
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Lol, do you take debate classes or something? It is not often that someone gets me to admit fault.

Last edited by Jimboberino; 12-14-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:19 PM   #17
ObitoUchiwa
Freshmen Academy Student

Nope, i don take debating lessons. Lol
Old 12-15-2009, 10:23 AM   #18
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

UchihaHatakeIsabella saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

well for one the 8 inner gates affect some part of lee wether physically(health)or with his chakra since it will drain it @ some point. the other thing is don't just wrry about lee but think about the amount of chakra for each of the other character's as well as the fact that gaara needs chakra to use the insta shield right? well one weakness would be that as soon as gaara runs out of chakra and his shield fails you can attack him easily!

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

UchihaHatakeIsabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:57 AM   #19
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

kazzim13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This team does use a mass amount of chakra from the strong attacks but there is a save for that built in. Hinata's FSO heals all health and chakra so one option is to just run the characters dry with big attacks and then heal them all back up to do it again. The only real problem is having Hinata setup so she can use FSO more than once then it becomes a waiting game to see who runs out first. because most def. teams can survive long enough for the other team to feel the chakra crunch.
kazzim13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:59 PM   #20
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

1) No, Eight Inner gates only damages health, which is admittedly just as bad if not worse than chakra depletion for low DEF Lee. (correction: you werern't wrong, sorry.)

2) Instant Sand Shield does not consume chakra every turn nor does it consume chakra the turn you start. It is a buff and can be easily wiped out with Wind Devastation, or it will go away on its own in around 3 turns. If what you mean is that I have to keep using it when it runs out, then it is a weakness in more than just chakra consumption; Gaara would also have to sacrifice one of his precious few turns in order to keep the buff around.

Sidenote: I WISH that sand shield/shukaku's shield just took chakra every turn and couldn't be erased by Devastation (or lowered his max chakra, like a sustained skill in DA:Origins )... it would be substantially harder to kill Gaara if his buff took a total of 50 chakra per turn, and I only use 59 (or whatever) using Sand Tsunami.

Last edited by Jimboberino; 12-15-2009 at 01:02 PM.