Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Which do you pairing do you prefer for the ending?
SasuSaku 12 30.00%
NaruSaku 28 70.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2009, 02:33 AM   #21
CutieSakura
Jonin
 
CutieSakura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: "STEAL MY BOYFRIEND, TASTE MY STEEL!" ;D
Posts: 5,439
Rep Power: 11
CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

personally, neither of these pairings for me, since iam a LeeSaku fan. (probably the only one.)
But if I had to choose, I say NaruSaku all the way. I just can't stand SasuSaku. I've never liked it..sorry if I'm offending anyone..but NaruSaku is my alternate pairing if LeeSaku doesnt happen
__________________
...It seems a waste
To reminisce about you
Because i want to keep you mine and mine alone.
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:38 AM   #22
Silent Ninja
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Silent Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: on the other side of teh rainbow =D
Posts: 2,203
Rep Power: 0
Silent Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
SasuSaku.

NaruSaku is alright, but we've already learned that
Spoiler:
Sakura isn't in love with Naruto.
You see, being in love and loving are two different things; in love is when you have very passionate and romantic feelings for someone, and just loving could be anything. Sibling, family, friendship, etc. So we aren't entirely sure if Sakura loves Naruto like he does her, which is why I don't like this couple.

Sasuke (for SS), however, hasn't ever shon any feelings to Sakura or anyone. That's because he has goals he needs to accomplish and doesn't want to have bonds with anyone if they are to get in his way and he has to kill them. I bet that if this whole craze in the manga didn't happen, Sasuke would be way different than how he is now. We know he still cares for Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi and the rest of Konoha, he just can't let himself be weakened by those bonds if he still has things he needs to do. Even if he says he's cut the bonds, the chains are still there; once you make a bond with someone, there's no way you can break it, no matter how hard you try.

Sakura is confused about her feelings, but we know that even though she's spent all that time with Naruto, she's in love with Sasuke, and Naruto accepts that.

From the latest chap:
Spoiler:
She's willing to give up her life and Sasuke's so everything will be at peace once more. She wants to get Sasuke out of the darkness he's in; she wants Naruto to stop chasing Sasuke. So right now, she's practically just going to waste her life for the two people she cares most about.


People may disagree, but these are my reasons for liking SS. It's somewhat like a tragedy/angst/dramatic couple, you never know what'll happen with them, which is why I think some people don't like this couple. But that's why I like it; it's not predictable, and it's not just "I love you, *insert main girl's name here*" *gasp* "I love you too *insert main guy's name here*" It has suspense, it doesn't have enough romance, but we never know what their feelings truly are, since Kishi does a good job with keeping their real feelings hidden until the end.

Wow, long rant, but there's your answer. ^ ^
Agreed all the way
__________________
AKA: TJ or PTJ.
Master Bates
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap cheap. You choose.
You are now aware that you can't say "Irish Wristwatch"
When nothing goes right... turn left
I wanted to send you something sexy but the mailman made me get out of your mailbox =[
She came to me last night. Explored my body, sucked, licked and swallowed. When satisfied, she left and i was hurt. Stupid mosquito >=\
Life is Great. Don't let circumstances and society fool you into believing its not =]
Silent Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:51 AM   #23
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In between the Light and Darkness called Twilight.
Posts: 4,415
Rep Power: 11
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

I am a NaruSaku Fan and will keep supporting them. I still believe Naruto and Sakura have a chance to be together, we will know nothing for sure about NaruSaku or SasuSaku until it actually happens in the manga.
__________________
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." Richter Abend
"May our hearts be together, and the love & bond that we share last forever..." Me


Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)


Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #24
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

Heh, I'm being evil and am bumping this, I'm still curious to see what is the majority opinion of the board.
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:56 PM   #25
airichan623
Freshmen Academy Student
 
airichan623's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Konohagakure
Posts: 26
Rep Power: 0
airichan623 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

hard core sasusaku... i support Sakura's lost love...*weeps for her inner pain*

Sasusaku was so close to happening in Part1, but after that....it became a source of pain. LET IT END LIKE NEW MOON! let him return out of love for her.
airichan623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:38 AM   #26
Froot
Genin
 
Froot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: With Waldo
Posts: 388
Rep Power: 10
Froot is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

NaruSaku. Because I don't support destroying Sakura's character.
Froot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:28 AM   #27
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoxSakura4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm around.... :)
Posts: 5,669
Rep Power: 11
NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

Hey look at my username! lol. NaruSaku all the way, because, 1) they have a better chance of getting together then SasuSaku, and 2) Naruto and Sakura belong together! ^_^ NARUSAKU!!!!
__________________
I SUPPORT
NARUSAKU!
Do you have a problem with that?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:02 AM   #28
hatakestar
Chunin Exam Participant
 
hatakestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: who needs to know?
Posts: 525
Rep Power: 11
hatakestar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

i am all for sasusaku i think that is true love!!

SASUSAKU 4EVER!!!
__________________
Proud Supporter of SasuSaku, NaruHina, NejiTen, and ShikaTema
Fav Characters Kakashi Hatake,Shikamaru Nara, Maito Gai, Kankuro, Yamato/Tenzo, Ibiki

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"- Itachi Uchiha
hatakestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:37 AM   #29
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,949
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
SasuSaku.

NaruSaku is alright, but we've already learned that
Spoiler:
Sakura isn't in love with Naruto.
You see, being in love and loving are two different things; in love is when you have very passionate and romantic feelings for someone, and just loving could be anything. Sibling, family, friendship, etc. So we aren't entirely sure if Sakura loves Naruto like he does her, which is why I don't like this couple.

Sasuke (for SS), however, hasn't ever shon any feelings to Sakura or anyone. That's because he has goals he needs to accomplish and doesn't want to have bonds with anyone if they are to get in his way and he has to kill them. I bet that if this whole craze in the manga didn't happen, Sasuke would be way different than how he is now. We know he still cares for Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi and the rest of Konoha, he just can't let himself be weakened by those bonds if he still has things he needs to do. Even if he says he's cut the bonds, the chains are still there; once you make a bond with someone, there's no way you can break it, no matter how hard you try.

Sakura is confused about her feelings, but we know that even though she's spent all that time with Naruto, she's in love with Sasuke, and Naruto accepts that.

From the latest chap:
Spoiler:
She's willing to give up her life and Sasuke's so everything will be at peace once more. She wants to get Sasuke out of the darkness he's in; she wants Naruto to stop chasing Sasuke. So right now, she's practically just going to waste her life for the two people she cares most about.


People may disagree, but these are my reasons for liking SS. It's somewhat like a tragedy/angst/dramatic couple, you never know what'll happen with them, which is why I think some people don't like this couple. But that's why I like it; it's not predictable, and it's not just "I love you, *insert main girl's name here*" *gasp* "I love you too *insert main guy's name here*" It has suspense, it doesn't have enough romance, but we never know what their feelings truly are, since Kishi does a good job with keeping their real feelings hidden until the end.

Wow, long rant, but there's your answer. ^ ^
this is all nonsense, first explain how sakuras feelings are confirmed?
scond please do not waste anyones time, explain how sasuke trying to kill sakura at their reunion for the hell of it warrants a relationship? explain how every one sided sasusaku moment is different from narusaku moments?

when sakura cried at tazunas bridge, it was because she had deep feelings for him?
when she creid at the four tailed arc, it was becuase she wanted to be of use to naruto and has deep feelings for him.
when she didnt shed a tear at sarutobis or asumas funerals, it shows that naruto and sasuke are special to her. so dont go around with these flimsy, opinions,without first adressing how almost being murdered is good for sasusaku. look at the big picture people.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:53 PM   #30
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Major_Redd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In my red world...
Posts: 1,767
Rep Power: 9
Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
SasuSaku.

NaruSaku is alright, but we've already learned that
Spoiler:
Sakura isn't in love with Naruto.
You see, being in love and loving are two different things; in love is when you have very passionate and romantic feelings for someone, and just loving could be anything. Sibling, family, friendship, etc. So we aren't entirely sure if Sakura loves Naruto like he does her, which is why I don't like this couple.

Sasuke (for SS), however, hasn't ever shon any feelings to Sakura or anyone. That's because he has goals he needs to accomplish and doesn't want to have bonds with anyone if they are to get in his way and he has to kill them. I bet that if this whole craze in the manga didn't happen, Sasuke would be way different than how he is now. We know he still cares for Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi and the rest of Konoha, he just can't let himself be weakened by those bonds if he still has things he needs to do. Even if he says he's cut the bonds, the chains are still there; once you make a bond with someone, there's no way you can break it, no matter how hard you try.

Sakura is confused about her feelings, but we know that even though she's spent all that time with Naruto, she's in love with Sasuke, and Naruto accepts that.

From the latest chap:
Spoiler:
She's willing to give up her life and Sasuke's so everything will be at peace once more. She wants to get Sasuke out of the darkness he's in; she wants Naruto to stop chasing Sasuke. So right now, she's practically just going to waste her life for the two people she cares most about.


People may disagree, but these are my reasons for liking SS. It's somewhat like a tragedy/angst/dramatic couple, you never know what'll happen with them, which is why I think some people don't like this couple. But that's why I like it; it's not predictable, and it's not just "I love you, *insert main girl's name here*" *gasp* "I love you too *insert main guy's name here*" It has suspense, it doesn't have enough romance, but we never know what their feelings truly are, since Kishi does a good job with keeping their real feelings hidden until the end.

Wow, long rant, but there's your answer. ^ ^
Uh huh, well first of all Sakura's feelings haven't been confirmed as of late. As she accurately put after her controversial confession is that nobody knows what she's feeling but HER.

As for keeping Sasuke out of darkness, at this point this is only Sai and partly Kakashi's speculation. She has not actually said that she loves Sasuke since Part I, this is just the mentality that Naruto has; his flashbacks of Sakura liking Sasuke are ALL Part I. Sai even admits that his reasoning is what he only THINKS is what's going through Sakura's mind.

And you actually believe that NaruSaku doesn't have suspence since her "confession?" WRONG! It has just added drama to the pairing, and if you don't like drama in a pairing you can't like SasuSaku.

Now to dive into this sibling crap, Sai told her that both she and Sasuke are likely causing Naruto pain, that's why she went to him in the first place. That certainly doesn't sound like something a sibling would do. Whether or not her confession had a different purpose is up to Kishimoto, we cannot truly pan what she said until we see how things with Sasuke play out.
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:58 PM   #31
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Major_Redd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In my red world...
Posts: 1,767
Rep Power: 9
Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
NaruSaku. Because I don't support destroying Sakura's character.
Exactly. Sakura has undergone so much training and character development since Part I, flocking back to Sasuke would be a sign of regression. She also did this so she could help Naruto bring Sasuke back. It is Naruto who brings out the best in her.

NaruSaku for the win!
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:11 PM   #32
♥Mira Blossom♥
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
♥Mira Blossom♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In the process of dragging Sasuke to Karoake♥
Posts: 1,625
Rep Power: 9
♥Mira Blossom♥ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to ♥Mira Blossom♥
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

I voted SasuSaku. Im fine with NaruSaku. But, I think she's better with Sasuke.
♥Mira Blossom♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:17 PM   #33
Konoichi
Veteran Chunin
 
Konoichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: With the sweetest, kindest, awesomest, cutest guy in the world (aka andrew;))...
Posts: 1,261
Rep Power: 10
Konoichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

Ok I'll admit...at first I was all for sasusaku but then in original naruto when sasuke left the village after sakura begged him not to, I changed my mind and figured sakura deserves better
Konoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #34
ShounenLover
Genin
 
ShounenLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: IN YOUR CLOSET.
Posts: 229
Rep Power: 0
ShounenLover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
this is all nonsense, first explain how sakuras feelings are confirmed?
scond please do not waste anyones time, explain how sasuke trying to kill sakura at their reunion for the hell of it warrants a relationship? explain how every one sided sasusaku moment is different from narusaku moments?

when sakura cried at tazunas bridge, it was because she had deep feelings for him?
when she creid at the four tailed arc, it was becuase she wanted to be of use to naruto and has deep feelings for him.
when she didnt shed a tear at sarutobis or asumas funerals, it shows that naruto and sasuke are special to her. so dont go around with these flimsy, opinions,without first adressing how almost being murdered is good for sasusaku. look at the big picture people.
First of all, everyone can give their opinion here,just like you gave yours, so don't go telling OnxyBlossom that she's wasting everyones time by doing the same thing you,me,and everyone else in here is doing. Typing up our opinion.

True ,Sakura's feelings are not confirmed, but actions speak louder than words, during Sakura's "confession" it was obvious that almost everyone thought something was amiss with what she was saying, Kakashi is probably the smartest one there, and he is somehow very good at being able to tell peoples true feelings,which is why he frowned instead. Yamato doesn't know Sakura very well, but he is no idiot.

About the Sasuke trying to kill Sakura thing, first things first, he wasn't looking to kill just Sakura as you made it sound, but the entire team especially Naruto. And did you ever think that Sasuke acted like he was going to kill them just because Orochimaru was there? Sasuke said during their reunion that he would do anything to kill Itachi , including giving Orochimaru his body, but then he just went up and killed (absorbed) him not too long after saying that he never had any intention of giving him his body. Sasuke can say and do things and mean a completely different thing.

4 tailed arc? You're crazy. No such arc, I don't know where you got it from, and even if Sakura cried for that, you took it wrong, Sakura wants to be useful to everyone not just Naruto, that she cries because she isn't useful to him means nothing, unless you want to count the number of times she cried or felt sad when she wanted to be useful to Sasuke.

Sakura didn't cry at Sarutobis and Asumas funerals because they weren't close to her, just people she knew, and barely. Naruto was probably the closest genin to Sarutobi and even he didn't cry, nor at Asuma's death who he knew better than Sakura. Sakura not crying at their funeral means nothing,don't know where you got the idea that it did.

Another thing, going back to the reunion, Sakura was the only one to come out unscathed, Sasuke's chidori nagashi got everyone else except her, so no, Sasuke was not looking to murder her at all, if he had, he could have done so easily. The only time he ever tried to attack her was when she tried to attack him first.

So why don't you look at the big picture?
__________________
If you don't like me now, you probably won't like me later, because I just get worse
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ShounenLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:07 PM   #35
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Major_Redd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In my red world...
Posts: 1,767
Rep Power: 9
Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShounenLover View Post

About the Sasuke trying to kill Sakura thing, first things first, he wasn't looking to kill just Sakura as you made it sound, but the entire team especially Naruto. And did you ever think that Sasuke acted like he was going to kill them just because Orochimaru was there? Sasuke said during their reunion that he would do anything to kill Itachi , including giving Orochimaru his body, but then he just went up and killed (absorbed) him not too long after saying that he never had any intention of giving him his body. Sasuke can say and do things and mean a completely different thing.

4 tailed arc? You're crazy. No such arc, I don't know where you got it from, and even if Sakura cried for that, you took it wrong, Sakura wants to be useful to everyone not just Naruto, that she cries because she isn't useful to him means nothing, unless you want to count the number of times she cried or felt sad when she wanted to be useful to Sasuke.

Another thing, going back to the reunion, Sakura was the only one to come out unscathed, Sasuke's chidori nagashi got everyone else except her, so no, Sasuke was not looking to murder her at all, if he had, he could have done so easily. The only time he ever tried to attack her was when she tried to attack him first.

So why don't you look at the big picture?
Um you kind of backtracked on your own argument; she may have escaped from the chidori attack unscathed and while some may argue that she was simply out of range and wasn't an immediate threat we don't know for sure.

No, he wasn't intending to kill Sakura solely with the jutsu that Orochimaru made him stop, but the point is that by killing all of them, especially Naruto like you said, he would succeed in permanently severing all bonds with Team 7. Doesn't do much justice for SasuSaku either. He WOULD have killed her and everyone else. All she was to him was collateral damage when the true target was Naruto, THAT is all she's worth to him.

When the kyuubi took over Naruto at that point she wanted to be useful to HIM. She was willing to risk injury, maybe even her life to prevent him from transforming. In that instance, she was crying solely for Naruto.

Last edited by Major_Redd; 12-15-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:32 PM   #36
ShounenLover
Genin
 
ShounenLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: IN YOUR CLOSET.
Posts: 229
Rep Power: 0
ShounenLover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Redd View Post
Um you kind of backtracked on your own argument; she may have escaped from the chidori attack unscathed and while some may argue that she was simply out of range and wasn't an immediate threat we don't know for sure.

No, he wasn't intending to kill Sakura solely with the jutsu that Orochimaru made him stop, but the point is that by killing all of them, especially Naruto like you said, he would succeed in permanently severing all bonds with Team 7. Doesn't do much justice for SasuSaku either. He WOULD have killed her and everyone else. All she was to him was collateral damage when the true target was Naruto, THAT is all she's worth to him.

When the kyuubi took over Naruto at that point she wanted to be useful to HIM. She was willing to risk injury, maybe even her life to prevent him from transforming. In that instance, she was crying solely for Naruto.
And he still hasn't succeded in ripping them away from his heart. Hard as he has tried to severe those bonds, he can't. Both SasuSaku and NaruSaku are pretty much lost right now. We can't really argue about her worth to him if the only time he's seen Sakura since his defection has been that reunion and nothing else, in his heart, team 7 still means something to him, what we can't be sure, Sasuke's not a character you can easily figure out, like I said before, he might say and do things and mean something else completely. That's how tricky Kishi is, he is always careful not to make Sasuke too emotional or reveal his real thoughts so quickly like other characters. About the Kyuubi part, okay, let's say she really was crying solely for Naruto and wanted to be useful to him, but I do remember that she did that with Sasuke too, even more so.Another thing, is that Sakura was also crying because she realized Naruto's pain in being a Jinchuuriki and how horrible it was for him when he was a child. If you say that her crying for Naruto's pain means something, then you must also count the tears she cried for Sasuke's.
__________________
If you don't like me now, you probably won't like me later, because I just get worse
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ShounenLover; 12-15-2009 at 08:36 PM.
ShounenLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:17 PM   #37
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Major_Redd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In my red world...
Posts: 1,767
Rep Power: 9
Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShounenLover View Post
Another thing, is that Sakura was also crying because she realized Naruto's pain in being a Jinchuuriki and how horrible it was for him when he was a child. If you say that her crying for Naruto's pain means something, then you must also count the tears she cried for Sasuke's.
Exactly. You have pretty much made my point, unintentionally of course. I do count the tears she shed for Sasuke as meaning the same thing for Naruto, and if she did so out of love for Sasuke that would also imply the same thing for Naruto. Perhaps she feels the same about the both of them.

As for Sasuke, well I'll agree to disagree on that one (for now). We'll have to see how he reacts to her when she, Lee and Kiba find him in the upcoming chapters. Should be epic.
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:28 PM   #38
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Chibi Shika Fangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Halloween Town. o.o
Posts: 2,033
Rep Power: 10
Chibi Shika Fangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Mira Blossom♥ View Post
I voted SasuSaku. Im fine with NaruSaku. But, I think she's better with Sasuke.
Same here. I also think NaruHina is better for Naruto.
__________________
Sorry guys, but (if you have not long since forgotten about me) I will not be coming back. Bye!
Chibi Shika Fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:48 PM   #39
anime love
Academy Graduate
 
anime love's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 81
Rep Power: 0
anime love is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
NaruSaku because I just don't see Sasuke returning Sakura's feelings & we know Naruto loves Sakura.
yeah i was thinking the same thing
anime love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:03 PM   #40
ShippudenGirl
Genin Elite
 
ShippudenGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: That road to greatness Naruto found!
Posts: 494
Rep Power: 10
ShippudenGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku or SasuSaku????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
NaruSaku.

Naruto and Sakura have been through so much together. Naruto obviously loves her, and she probably returns his feelings, though it's ambiguous at this point. SasuSaku always has been, and always will be, a one-sided romance, which never works. And as KarinxInoFan said, Sasuke only brought out the worst in Sakura. Sasuke is much closer to Naruto than he was to Sakura, and the same for Sakura, being closer to Naruto than she thought with Sasuke. She doesn't even know what Sasuke's been through and how much he's changed. Besides, the main reason she trained was to protect Naruto, and she's willing to kill Sasuke so Naruto will stop chasing after him and endangering himself, which shows that she truly cares for him.


And btw, this will only be limited to the site, since there's way more fans for both pairs outside of this place.

Mhmm, exactly; Sakura has always liked Naruto in a way, like in the original he would do something cool-stupid, then Sasuke would slam him for it and Sakura would go along with it but the INNER SAKURA would be like "Thats so Cool!" And now in the Shippuden that bond has real grown from when they were 13, Sakura isn't a litle girl anymore, she's outgrown her little fangirl crush on Sasuke... <.< Have you ppl been readin the Manga's?!
ShippudenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
narusaku, sasusaku


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.