Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-13-2009, 09:55 PM   #1001
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
*kills a television*
ACTION Master...^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
so i was right then?
right about what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara Bro View Post
*Gets pissed and the second he walks through the door, he walks out*
what now?
Quote:
We're close to 1,000 posts.
amazing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
I am Luna. *Slaps Neisen*
yes of course you are...*slaps Neisen too* Oops sorry it was the heat of the moment kind of thing...^^
Quote:
that was my television it cost $100,000
what kind of TV is that
Quote:
Post 1,000!!!
YEAH!!!!
Quote:
post 1,001 thats greater than 1,000
this is true....

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:59 PM   #1002
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*Tries not to start screaming swear words.* -_-#
I hate that there is not face to show how REALLY pissed I am.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:59 PM   #1003
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*glomps everyone* hiyas!

Forum family:
Sisters: AgentShayd, mimipuppy, mangagirl & Shoukry
Close family friend: Moonwatcher
Bros: Jinchiruuki, Jeremy &Taker369
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore
MangaGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:01 PM   #1004
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

*glomps Manga back* Hiyas! ^^

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:01 PM   #1005
AgentShayd
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Tries not to start screaming swear words.* -_-#
I hate that there is not face to show how REALLY pissed I am.
why are you pissed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaGirl4U View Post
*glomps everyone* hiyas!
*is glomped* MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps Manga* ^^

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Old 12-13-2009, 10:03 PM   #1006
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*gets glomped* how ish you all?

Forum family:
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore
Old 12-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #1007
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*gets glomped* how ish you all?
Manga we hit overa 1000 posts....^^ Ehhh I am all right...all the school work is killing me though...

Old 12-13-2009, 10:07 PM   #1008
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
Manga we hit overa 1000 posts....^^ Ehhh I am all right...all the school work is killing me though...
I see that!! Congrats!! *hugs* awww... I'm sorry to hear that

Forum family:

Old 12-13-2009, 10:07 PM   #1009
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I ish good, how ish you? ^^

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-13-2009, 10:10 PM   #1010
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

<---feels like the third wheel here...maybe I will go play go fish with the invisibles...

Old 12-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #1011
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
<---feels like the third wheel here...maybe I will go play go fish with the invisibles...
oh no you don't!! this is your den!!! *pulls you back and sits you down* want to knit some more?? hehehe

Forum family:

Old 12-13-2009, 10:14 PM   #1012
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

@Shayd: I just am. -_-###

Hey, Manga.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #1013
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting Oooh a tree and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #1014
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Hey, Manga.
hiyas Dei...
turn that frown upside down... =P

Forum family:

Old 12-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #1015
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Quote:
oh no you don't!! this is your den!!! *pulls you back and sits you down* want to knit some more?? hehehe
*is pulled back* umm ok sure...*breaks out the knitting gear*
Quote:

Hey, Manga.
-.- little brother don't make me stab you with the knitting needle...-.-

Old 12-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #1016
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting
and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting a SQURRIEL

Old 12-13-2009, 10:18 PM   #1017
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

*starts knitting some stockings* I need to hurry up on these...

Forum family:

Old 12-13-2009, 10:19 PM   #1018
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

bored

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:20 PM   #1019
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

*hits a snag in the knitting and accidently unravils it all* DARN IT!!!! T.T

Old 12-13-2009, 10:21 PM   #1020
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

@Shayd: Go ahead. -__-##

@Manga: That's not gonna happen any time soon, sweetie.

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here