Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Old 12-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #81
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking
Default Re: Promotions into F.A.I.L and a few demotions.

Congratulations!!
Windking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:44 AM   #82
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
None yet actually. It seems to be confined to this thread, which is awesome.
That is awesome, and very surprising. Way to go all of you, making a perfectly viable prediction FAIL (heheheh).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
Asking to be one would automatically deny you the chance. You'd think people would be able to grasp that concept

And post count really doesn't say how good a member you've been, since a lot of people are really active on forums where posts doesn't count.
And this one too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
So have I automatically been denyed the chance?
Actually, I believe someone said your name is being tossed around, so keep it on the DL, and be patient, you may get your shot yet.

I dont believe I gave my congratulations yet, so way to go all you new inductees to F.A.I.L., congrats on the not-so-win (because you fail ), and good luck with your new responsibilities.

/posting in this thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:30 PM   #83
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ace adventurer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Congrats y'all
Old 12-11-2009, 12:35 PM   #84
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
gratz to the ppl that made it in
Spoiler:
hmm i must find a way into this F.A.I.L then i shall be able to inflict the fail on spammers and rule breakers...first i think i need to learn every rule >.<
I'll have to stop spamming...
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:30 PM   #85
Ookami-san
Genin

Ookami-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

congrats to the people who made it in

i adopted nelliel, scar, chibi kyuubi, inuyasha, and shippo
(o)) tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in your sig if you love tobi

SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE
LETS START A RIOT DAMNIT!

Spoiler:

Little brother: Sarge's Father
Ookami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:14 PM   #86
narutosagetoad
Banned

narutosagetoad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to narutosagetoad

Now Ban me please
narutosagetoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #87
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutosagetoad View Post

Now Ban me please
You're being so immature. Stop searching for attention and just leave if that's what you want to do. Otherwise shut up and quit being dramatic.
Old 12-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #88
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Now Ban me please
No one's forcing you to stay. You don't have to be banned to leave the Forums.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:12 PM   #89
Zaragor
Apprentice Genin

Zaragor is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
No one's forcing you to stay. You don't have to be banned to leave the Forums.
Perhaps some people are weak-willed?

......▄▅███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.▄▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
...██████████████████►
... ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

Zaragor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:58 PM   #90
Jinchiruuki

Quote:

Now Ban me please
1)Grow up
2) If you want to leave then leave
3) It's not like this place is a drug addiction that you need rehab for. It's not that hard to put your mouse over the log out button and click. It takes more effort to type in the website URL, type in your username and password and login.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-13-2009, 04:00 PM   #91
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
1)Grow up
2) If you want to leave then leave
3) It's not like this place is a drug addiction that you need rehab for. It's not that hard to put your mouse over the log out button and click. It takes more effort to type in the website URL, type in your username and password and login.
To be fair, for number 3 .. the forum page automatically comes up with me already logged in ... but that's just me.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:01 PM   #92
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
To be fair, for number 3 .. the forum page automatically comes up with me already logged in ... but that's just me.
XD shhhhhh
Old 12-13-2009, 08:31 PM   #93
shinedown1
Veteran Chunin

Location: Defending ONI Alpha Site from Convenant forces in New Mossamba.....
shinedown1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
Sweet, I can now get rid of the spambots all by myself now. >=D

Thanks. ^^
Good luck with that.

Fail.... hehe, thats s strange name, like that TV show that used to be on Cartoonnetwork., L.O.S.E. (Legue of Super Evil) Fail.... EPIC fail.......XD(JK or am I? If I am, no offense.)
shinedown1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:49 PM   #94
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

To become a member of F.A.I.L. do I just go about my day as normal and if the admins and moderators deem me worthy, i'll randomly get included on this FAIL?
Old 12-13-2009, 08:51 PM   #95
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara Bro View Post
To become a member of F.A.I.L. do I just go about my day as normal and if the admins and moderators deem me worthy, i'll randomly get included on this FAIL?
I guess that is the gist of it, have to prove yourself responsible too though.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:56 PM   #96
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I have no clue how to prove to be responsible, besides what i'm already doing. Which to my knowledge isn't anything bad. :/

Okay, well, maybe i'll be picked someday. I'll just have to wait and see. (I won't be surprised if I never get picked though. :/ (This has given me a new fear for my brother. >.< (Maikeru Shinigami)))
Old 12-14-2009, 12:55 PM   #97
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Congrats to all,hopefully I won't get on anybodies "banned" side.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:02 PM   #98
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara Bro View Post
I have no clue how to prove to be responsible, besides what i'm already doing. Which to my knowledge isn't anything bad. :/

Okay, well, maybe i'll be picked someday. I'll just have to wait and see. (I won't be surprised if I never get picked though. :/ (This has given me a new fear for my brother. >.< (Maikeru Shinigami)))
1)Responsible
2) Neutrality
3) Knowledgeable about the Forum

These three seem to be some of the reasons people were promoted into F.A.I.L. I could be wrong though.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:05 PM   #99
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW F.A.I.L. MEMBERS!
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:52 PM   #100
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
1)Responsible
2) Neutrality
3) Knowledgeable about the Forum

These three seem to be some of the reasons people were promoted into F.A.I.L. I could be wrong though.

No wonder Toma RNK xD.
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
demoted f.a.i.ls, fail, fail rocks, immortal, new f.a.i.ls, stub-winged albatross