Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-13-2009, 04:16 PM   #2041
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

♥i did read the whole thing.......

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:17 PM   #2042
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Redd View Post
lol that's what debating is for, c-c. To give each of our interpretations of whatever has happened in the manga to support our pairings. Why the hell would we be here then?
♥to slap people isnt it fun to slap people? i know it is! *slaps a hobo* sorry that was kinda off topic

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:23 PM   #2043
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥to slap people isnt it fun to slap people? i know it is! *slaps a hobo* sorry that was kinda off topic
Che sure it is! At least the verbal slapping of people ^^
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:28 PM   #2044
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
There has to be some kind of concrete foundation to build on, otherwise you have a theory that has a much probability as Dragon Ball's Goku being the final villain of the series.
Ah well that's ehrm... different lol couldn't resist commenting, randomness to make a point is always the best.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #2045
flamie_chan
Chunin

flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Ah well that's ehrm... different lol couldn't resist commenting, randomness to make a point is always the best.
You know I didn't even know how to answer that one lol

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:34 PM   #2046
flamie_chan
Chunin

Not all fans are ingorant, they know very well what's going on, some have denial. By the way I mean some NS, SS, NH fans. But mostly fans are happy to debate about it.

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Last edited by flamie_chan; 12-13-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:37 PM   #2047
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamie_chan View Post
Sometimes you just have to nod and move on, heh. Though kudos to twilight for that analogy^__^;
Old 12-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #2048
flamie_chan
Chunin

Quote:
Sometimes you just have to nod and move on, heh. Though kudos to twilight for that analogy^__^;
well, whatever he uses for an example always works to explain something!

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2009, 05:03 PM   #2049
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

MelisaArtemis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥i did read the whole thing.......
Then you would have seen that I mentioned that NaruSaku-tards also did the same thing, not only NH/SS-tards.

- A Good friend stay with you during your needs, a better friend helps you during your needs but a best friend will be with you through everything.

- When you're feeling down, remember that a frown is a smile turned upside down

- When in doubt, Meow~

- People ask me: How do you make peace in pairing wars? my answer: Give them something all of them love: a kitty~

My cute Dragon:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Favourite symbol: SQUIGGLY~
MelisaArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #2050
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ok, everyone try to be more careful about posting here,ok?
this can be considered post farming, also try not debating other people....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:29 PM   #2051
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite

TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamie_chan View Post
Simple, you answer it like this! : Point made xD

But seriously guys, that was my point. Anyways, at C-C, yes, some of us overdo the "denial" of SasuSaku romantic moments, but all of them that are undeniable are ALWAYS Sakura > Sasuke. Anything that is Sasuke > Sakura is debatable at best. Now granted, the same can be said about Sakura > Naruto, and that the only canon, undenyable NaruSaku romantic moments are Naruto > Sakura, but the big difference here is that there are toung-in-cheek hints scattered throughout Part II that Sakura may be developing Romantic feelings for Naruto, where as Sasuke is constantly shown as trying to get farther and farther away from Team 7 (which Sakura is a member of, by the by). That is the critical thing that makes NaruSaku more possible than SasuSaku EVEN WITH the 469 - 470 confession blowing up in Sakura's face.

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:06 PM   #2052
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yes, and to add with sasukes personality, correct me if im wrong. Didnt he swear an oath all of kohona, which suggest her as well?
His attack at reunion, he did it because he felt like it, which parrells with madness and massacre or at the very least that he is uncaring for her.Now on to sakuras romantic moments, they are akin to the moments with sasuke. here are my examples
when she cried at tazunas bridge, it was because she felt strongly and was infratuated with him.
At the four tailed arc, she cried for naruto not sasuke, because she wanted to be of use to naruto. It shows how strongly and special that moment is because she of this.
At sarutobi's and asuma's funeral, she was solemn and sad. However she didnt shed a tear, making everyone narusaku moment when she cried romantic.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 12-13-2009, 11:57 PM   #2053
flamie_chan
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
Ok, everyone try to be more careful about posting here,ok?
this can be considered post farming, also try not debating other people....
oops, sorry bacon

anyway, yeah I agree with you on your last statement though

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Old 12-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #2054
♥Mira Blossom♥
Chunin Exam Proctor

♥Mira Blossom♥ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to ♥Mira Blossom♥

May I join this debate? I stand for SasuSaku & NaruHina.
♥Mira Blossom♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:45 PM   #2055
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite

TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Of course, jump in whenever you're ready

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:50 PM   #2056
Yondaime jinchuuriki
Academy Graduate

Yondaime jinchuuriki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruHina till the end
Yondaime jinchuuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:54 PM   #2057
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yondaime, it would be nice if you gave an explanation.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:54 PM   #2058
♥Mira Blossom♥
Chunin Exam Proctor

Well, I love SasuSaku and NaruHina because I like their story better, and in my opinion, although I know every couple in Naruto has been used, and overused. I think NaruSaku has the most cliched story. Im okay with NaruSaku. Because I love how Naruto cares for her and vice versa. But, I believe Sakura's care might be brotherly, and she loves Sasuke. Although her feelings for both are unconfirmed.

I love the thought of Sasuke leaving and Sakura getting stronger because of him, because of wanting to bring him back so much and now wanting to kill him, for selfless reasons none the less, her confession to him in part 1 was very selfish, but now what she wants to do shows how she has grown, wanting to save Sasuke from himself, shows true love. Although I can't confirm if its romantic or brotherly.

I love NaruHina's story. The girl has admired this boy from afar, and wants nothing else but to be with him, and cared for him through out the story.
Some aspects showed maybe, he wasnt as important at that moment cause she was out there training, for who? for herself and Naruto. To be able to show Naruto how much she has progressed and how much he has made her a better person. Maybe it sounds like hero worship a little. I will admit to that. And her confession was full of emotion, but I have to admit it may have been just a major development on her plot, just a device, to fill in the missing links. But, I still love the genuine, the emotion she had in her confession.

NaruSaku's story as well as NaruHina's and SasuSaku's can be seen as sibling love. But, I actually think NaruSaku fits the criteria the best. How they have cared for each other. They have had moments that only could be considered Romantic. But, it was always on Naruto's part alone, or Sakura's part alone. Not both as a whole. When Sakura asked was she more womanly, Naruto didnt notice anything. When Naruto asked for a date, she was so nonchalant and said okay. She could have just said yes because he just got back.We dont know. and may not ever.

~Well I hope this is qualified and will start a good debate!~
Old 12-15-2009, 03:56 PM   #2059
♥Mira Blossom♥
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime jinchuuriki View Post
NaruHina till the end
I agree. But, you know this is a debate, and you might want to add more information or explanation of to why you support it.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:21 PM   #2060
Bacon

Awards Showcase

your debate reasons are invalid because you are speculating, without fact.There are fanclubs for a short sided speech like that. Why not elaborate on why his attempt to kill sakura doesnt kill sasusaku. You brought up one sided, explain how every one sided moment when sakura showed her affection for sasuke warrants a relationship more than the mutual love between naruto&sakura is less?Whats more,if sasuke is a revenge driven fool, when he swore his vengence on all of kohona, doesnt that mean sakura too?
Im tired of these one sided rants that arent based on what has happened.

Quote:

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku