Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:34 AM   #2021
flamie_chan
Chunin

flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter Ninja View Post
Yo, Bacon, Debates are also for expressing opinions, and arguing points. You don't need to be threatening to down rep people just because you don't like thier oppinion like you did me. I didn't do anything wrong you know.
debates are also about backing up evidence and proof of you statement.
he is only d repping people for saying they like NH, NS, SS and not giving a reason. In this thread, it is considered spam.

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:34 AM   #2022
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
We were explaing why naruto and hinata is a better pairing than sauske and hinata.
Everybody is refering to NaruSaku, nobody here really cares about SasuHina.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #2023
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Yo, Bacon, Debates are also for expressing opinions, and arguing points. You don't need to be threatening to down rep people just because you don't like thier oppinion like you did me. I didn't do anything wrong you know.
A debate is an exchange of opinions based upon fact. In this case, based upon what has already happened in the manga. Simply saying that Naruto and Hinata have more chemistry is not sufficient. Care to point out all of this chemistry in the manga?

Even if you were comparing them to SasuHina you need evidence. BTW SasuHina is not one of the pairings being debated on this thread.
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #2024
flamie_chan
Chunin

Quote:
We were explaing why naruto and hinata is a better pairing than sauske and hinata. look back in the threads for the full story, I can't remember it all right now.
sasuke and hinata is a crack pairing, therefore can't be considered a proper pairing when no interaction has been made.

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Old 12-12-2009, 12:20 PM   #2025
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
dude, theres a difference between i see the four tails arc as (___)(insert opinion) and coming in here stating anyone is crazy. Theres been too much opinion, not enough fact. i hate seeing long rants about the possiblities because theres too many. That leads to opinion, vs opinion, which escalates to a popularity & shouting match. Far too often people lead to flaming and belittling of others opinions. If youre speculating that sasuke will see the error of his way, then take that to twilights prediction thread. btw shadow and cwutie are the only ones i d repped because this debate doesnt need insults

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:41 PM   #2026
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

MelisaArtemis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Debates is arguing your opinion over what happened (Yes, past tense) not what going to happen. What you're doing was coming to this thread with nothing but baseless opinion without any reasoning. Thats why he was repping you down.

Next time you're coming here with an argument, back it up with sufficient intelligent reasoning and cold-hard facts and proofs.

- A Good friend stay with you during your needs, a better friend helps you during your needs but a best friend will be with you through everything.

- When you're feeling down, remember that a frown is a smile turned upside down

- When in doubt, Meow~

- People ask me: How do you make peace in pairing wars? my answer: Give them something all of them love: a kitty~

My cute Dragon:

My Favourite symbol: SQUIGGLY~
MelisaArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #2027
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
i cant d rep him since i responded melisa
Still doesn't make it right though.

- A Good friend stay with you during your needs, a better friend helps you during your needs but a best friend will be with you through everything.

- When in doubt, Meow~

- People ask me: How do you make peace in pairing wars? my answer: Give them something all of them love: a kitty~

My cute Dragon:

Old 12-12-2009, 09:33 PM   #2028
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite

TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Indeed, allow me to explain what debating truly is: You use evidence from the past to back up your claims. When it comes to pairings, there is obviously some prediction involved, but that doesn't mean you place all your faith on predictions. There has to be some kind of concrete foundation to build on, otherwise you have a theory that has a much probability as Dragon Ball's Goku being the final villain of the series.

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:41 PM   #2029
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
otherwise you have a theory that has a much probability as Dragon Ball's Goku being the final villain of the series.
LOL, that would be odd.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #2030
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yup thats it twilight ^^

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #2031
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Zetsubou_Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Er, this probably isn't a debate point, but...
Sakura's Confession:
People say "Naruto hates Sakura! He'll never like her again, ever!"
...Have we really been reading the same manga? The guy's a forgiving person who can have compassion for criminals like Haku and Sasuke, but not for a girl who lied to him?
"Well, he didn't have compassion for Nagato!"
...NAGATO NUKED KONOHA! He killed Jiraiya and Kakashi, and almost killed Hinata! That's not the same as LYING.

“It wasn’t JUST a lie! She broke his heart by not telling him Konoha wanted to kill Sasuke!”
It sure would have been a lot better if she had told him. Just look:
“Naruto, Konoha is going to kill Sasuke.”
“NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO *kyuubi rage* “
“She still loves Sasuke, so she can’t love Naruto!”
So a girl can’t have feeling for two people at the same time?
“She said she got over Sasuke when she confessed, but she lied! That means her confession to Naruto was all a lie!”
If I said I’m a fan of Disney, but hate the movies Tim Burton makes, is that lying? I like BOTH of them!
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!
Proud supporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin, KibaHina, and GaaMatsu!

rolls into the abyss thinkin about my ships
Zetsubou_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:43 PM   #2032
flamie_chan
Chunin

basically, you mean some fans are quick to, jump to conclusions.

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2009, 02:54 PM   #2033
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Exactly, the fans always take what is given to them, and never look at the big picture, such as they don't want to accept why Sakura did what she did, and who she did it for.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:19 PM   #2034
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamie_chan View Post
basically, you mean some fans are quick to, jump to conclusions.
Hmm... I think its more like the rabid NaruHina/SasuSaku-tards are simply ignoring everything that doesn't support their pairings. To be fair though, some Narusaku-tards also does the same thing. Just hope none of them are here, I like to believe that everyone here are intelligent people that can give intelligent reasoning and proof in a debate

- When in doubt, Meow~

My cute Dragon:

Old 12-13-2009, 03:28 PM   #2035
I<3Declan
Chunin

I<3Declan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelisaArtemis View Post
Hmm... I think its more like the rabid NaruHina/SasuSaku-tards are simply ignoring everything that doesn't support their pairings. To be fair though, some Narusaku-tards also does the same thing. Just hope none of them are here, I like to believe that everyone here are intelligent people that can give intelligent reasoning and proof in a debate
Yea, I kno what you mean. But u didnt have to say it like that.

Call me Dee!!!!<3
I specialize in the ridiculous!!

Goodbye forum<3
I<3Declan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:40 PM   #2036
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelisaArtemis View Post
♥why does it have to be just us? that is kinda biased. Narusaku shippers are just as bad as Sasusaku shippers. Narusaku shippers ignore that sometimes moments of them together arent all romantic

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #2037
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

You should read that post carefully C-C, Melisa does said that some NaruSaku fans also do the same.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:47 PM   #2038
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥why does it have to be just us? that is kinda biased. Narusaku shippers are just as bad as Sasusaku shippers. Narusaku shippers ignore that sometimes moments of them together arent all romantic
You didn't read the whole thing, did you?

- When in doubt, Meow~

My cute Dragon:

Old 12-13-2009, 03:50 PM   #2039
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Some people could use that as a prime example that people acknowledge what they only want to acknowledge.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:15 PM   #2040
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
lol that's what debating is for, c-c. To give each of our interpretations of whatever has happened in the manga to support our pairings. Why the hell would we be here then?
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku