Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:03 AM   #2001
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
?But as i said, when u get into relationships with someone who might have been you're crush, sometimes the feelings grow and they stay together. But i have to agree that even if Sasusaku/Naruhina happen they might not last either.

But, it doesnt matter if Naruto and Sakura spend forever together really, if they arent meant to be a couple, if Sakura actually loves Sasuke then their relationship might fail. Close friends dont always make good couples, and could, as far as we know, ruin their bond. But, on the other hands it might actually strengthen it but, who knows?

youre right, spending time together doesnt strengthen a bond but niether does away from eachother. This is what i was talking about, your basing your argument on your opinion, when clearly we have yet to find out sakuras feelings.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:53 AM   #2002
flamie_chan
Chunin

flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

To be honest we haven't got much to debate on here, coz we're just repeating ourselves. Last chapter of the year, should be exciting. We could dicuss that, at the prediction thread.

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:56 AM   #2003
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
^Indeed, but again, the problem with SasuSaku goes back to Sasuke's feelings, or lack therof. Even if Sakura DOES like him still, he doesn't give a crap about anyone (confirmed by Gaara, actually xD), so his feelings pretty much shoot it down. Anyways, you are correct, we'd have to wait and see, but I'd put my money on whatever Kishimoto does to work out forever.
You think people would get this by now Twilight, people are so into Sakura's & Hinata's feelings, they forget about Naruto's & Sasuke's feelings, and sure feelings can change, however, if that was the case, they would have been change through the plot so they can be development in NH or SS, but that has yet to happened, it's just been confirmed that Naruto loves Sakura and we know Sasuke doesn't have romantic feelings for Sakura.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:59 AM   #2004
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto x Hinata is the best cause i think they would end up together and Hinata is sowing so much lov to Naruto but he is to stupid to notice btu i think it will finally hithim andhe can finally ask Hinata out

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:06 AM   #2005
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This is a debate, you supposed to state valid reasons why NaruHina will happen.
Old 12-12-2009, 10:06 AM   #2006
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

say stupid again, or forget to provide reason and ill down rep you and or report you.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:15 AM   #2007
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
You think people would get this by now Twilight, people are so into Sakura's & Hinata's feelings, they forget about Naruto's & Sasuke's feelings, and sure feelings can change, however, if that was the case, they would have been change through the plot so they can be development in NH or SS, but that has yet to happened, it's just been confirmed that Naruto loves Sakura and we know Sasuke doesn't have romantic feelings for Sakura.
yup, but the thing is there is more than evidence of naruto asking sakura out and loving her. question, why would itachi use her image in his genjutsu to break him, its because he loves her. dont forget that he never shows interest in other women, and believe me thats something because kohona is full of beutiful women. He only gives sakura special attention and isnt blatant about his love because he wants to sakura to be happy even at the cost of his own.

Quote:

Old 12-12-2009, 10:17 AM   #2008
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsumiuchiha16 View Post
Naruto x Hinata is the best cause i think they would end up together and Hinata is sowing so much lov to Naruto but he is to stupid to notice btu i think it will finally hithim andhe can finally ask Hinata out
Alright well, saying that you "think" it will finally hit him and he'll ask her out is not a debate, so it isn't valid. Second of all, regardless of this love that she's showing him, Naruto has not said anything about her confession, or even thought of it. That's a blow to the NaruHina pair. You also can't ignore that Sakura was the first he went to when he came back from the showdown with Nagato/Konan.

Do you have anything based on the manga to suggest that Naruto likes her back?
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:49 AM   #2009
flamie_chan
Chunin

Why do people keep coming in, saying 'I like NH & SS, they belong with each other cause they look sooo cuute together' *bleh* State your vaild reason and your evidence to back up your statement. This is what a debate is, not let's get fangirly and squeal over filler moments.

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Old 12-12-2009, 11:12 AM   #2010
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamie_chan View Post
Why do people keep coming in, saying 'I like NH & SS, they belong with each other cause they look sooo cuute together' *bleh* State your vaild reason and your evidence to back up your statement. This is what a debate is, not let's get fangirly and squeal over filler moments.
I suppose you could say people like them because they are considered "default pairings." That way nobody ends up alone and gets to be with who they want. Some even add ShikaIno and NejiTen to the mix.

What they fail to do is to take the BOYS opinions into account. Naruto likes Sakura, he's one of the main characters, shouldn't he get first choice? Sasuke, well he goes to impale her and fans still think he might have feelings for her. If that's the case, please don't love her so much, Sasuke! It's hazardous to her health and wellbeing... -_-

Anyway, I know it's frustrating, flamie, a few days on the thread and I'm already
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:13 AM   #2011
Bacon

Awards Showcase

ive already down repped 3 people and warned 2.

Quote:

Old 12-12-2009, 11:19 AM   #2012
flamie_chan
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Redd View Post
I suppose you could say people like them because they are considered "default pairings." That way nobody ends up alone and gets to be with who they want. Some even add ShikaIno and NejiTen to the mix.

What they fail to do is to take the BOYS opinions into account. Naruto likes Sakura, he's one of the main characters, shouldn't he get first choice? Sasuke, well he goes to impale her and fans still think he might have feelings for her. If that's the case, please don't love her so much, Sasuke! It's hazardous to her health and wellbeing... -_-

Anyway, I know it's frustrating, flamie, a few days on the thread and I'm already
fangirling can be saved for the pairing clubs, not here. lol sorry I'm in a bit of a bad mood.

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Old 12-12-2009, 11:19 AM   #2013
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Redd View Post

What they fail to do is to take the BOYS opinions into account. Naruto likes Sakura, he one of the main characters, shouldn't he get first choice? Sasuke, well he goes to impale her and fans still think he might have feelings for her. If that's the case, please don't love her so much, Sasuke! It's hazardous to her health and wellbeing... -_-

im willing to debate until canon status happens,but yes i hate that SS fans ignore reunion. Thats why im getting close to d reping any1 not presenting even one fact.

Quote:

Old 12-12-2009, 11:23 AM   #2014
flamie_chan
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
im willing to debate until canon status happens,but yes i hate that SS fans ignore reunion. Thats why im getting close to d reping any1 not presenting even one fact.
so far non have evidence lol

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Old 12-12-2009, 11:23 AM   #2015
Splinter Ninja
Academy Graduate

Splinter Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowslayer99 View Post
I can tell you why naruhina and sasusaku hav mor chemistry. At least one person in both pairings has shown to still have affection for the other. Hinata obviously still likes Naruto as can be seen during pain's invasion and Sakura, as Sai said, is going afer Sasuke because she loves him. THAT is why both these pairings have hope. Because unlike NaruSaku and SasuHina and all the crazy stuff ppl can think of SS and NH are at least one sided, if not two.
thank you, I couldn't have said it better myself. +rep!
Splinter Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:28 AM   #2016
flamie_chan
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter Ninja View Post
care to elaborate?

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Old 12-12-2009, 11:30 AM   #2017
Splinter Ninja
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
debates are for interpretting wat happened.
ex: the 4 tails arc to discuss if it was a narusaku or sasusaku moment
but it by no means is for predicting what will happen. This leads to arguments...
Yo, Bacon, Debates are also for expressing opinions, and arguing points. You don't need to be threatening to down rep people just because you don't like thier oppinion like you did me. I didn't do anything wrong you know.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:31 AM   #2018
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
We already argument againist that a page or 2 ago.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:31 AM   #2019
Splinter Ninja
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamie_chan View Post
care to elaborate?
We were explaing why naruto and hinata is a better pairing than sauske and hinata. look back in the threads for the full story, I can't remember it all right now.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:32 AM   #2020
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Yo, Bacon, Debates are also for expressing opinions, and arguing points. You don't need to be threatening to down rep people just because you don't like thier oppinion like you did me. I didn't do anything wrong you know.
The opinions must have a valid reason or reasons behind it, or it would be a moot point and wouldn't belong in a debate.

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku