Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:45 PM   #1981
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

after reading the latest chapter, seeing where it may possibly go, I think SS chances are dwindling..........I mean, Sasuke might achieve one of his goals, but he'll then realize it won't be enough to satisfy him.............and if indeed Sakura finds him now, her life (and the others) will be in grave danger, coz SS fans here will tell me I'm nuts, and disagree, but I do believe Sasuke will clearly attempt to kill Sakura if they do encounter........and I don't think Karin let the time inside Madara's dimension go to waste lol.......................

Sasuke, if he indeed kills Danzo, will only head deeper into the dark path he's chosen, and no matter what the SS fans here say, Sakura's love will not be enough to make him turn back, only his brotherhood bond with Naruto might be able to do so, in turn, Sakura might finally realize her beloved has turned into someone she doesn't even know anymore, and her feelings might finally dwindle for good............and mark my words, the upcoming battles will serve to know what pairings might happen...........

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:37 PM   #1982
Silent Ninja
Special Jonin Candidate

Silent Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Eh, in my opinion, their fight will get interupted. Danzo can't die now, or else the whole point of killing sasuke will be gone. Well maybe it won't be gone but you know...
And if sasuke dies, that's not possible. So far it revolves around sasuke and trying to get him back. Their fight will be awesome though. There have been proofs that sasuke has a little care for sakura, but with all the darkness surrounding him, it won't matter.

I'm just looking for a sakura and sasuke fight, if it will pursue. We'll see if sakura moved on or still has a spot for sasuke deep, deep, deep in her heart. And if sasuke has somewhat feelings for her.
Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap cheap. You choose.
You are now aware that you can't say "Irish Wristwatch"
When nothing goes right... turn left
I wanted to send you something sexy but the mailman made me get out of your mailbox =[
She came to me last night. Explored my body, sucked, licked and swallowed. When satisfied, she left and i was hurt. Stupid mosquito >=\
Life is Great. Don't let circumstances and society fool you into believing its not =]
Silent Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #1983
Silent Ninja
Special Jonin Candidate

Silent Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

But I know that sakura has feelings for her. But that's just my opinion ^^ and after watching that sasusaku proof in youtube, there's a chance sasuke has feelings for her ^3^
Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap cheap. You choose.
You are now aware that you can't say "Irish Wristwatch"
When nothing goes right... turn left
I wanted to send you something sexy but the mailman made me get out of your mailbox =[
She came to me last night. Explored my body, sucked, licked and swallowed. When satisfied, she left and i was hurt. Stupid mosquito >=\
Life is Great. Don't let circumstances and society fool you into believing its not =]
Silent Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #1984
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

down repped, you need to take that to the prediction thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #1985
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It's nonsense to say NH & SS has more chemistry than NS, even as an opinion. Having chemistry is something that is build, mostly through interaction, Sakura hasn't been around Sasuke enough to have chemistry, Karin has more chemistry with Sasuke than Sakura does, and Hinata & Naruto just don't have enough interaction to have chemistry.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:46 PM   #1986
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowslayer99 View Post
I can tell you why naruhina and sasusaku hav mor chemistry. At least one person in both pairings has shown to still have affection for the other. Hinata obviously still likes Naruto as can be seen during pain's invasion and Sakura, as Sai said, is going afer Sasuke because she loves him. THAT is why both these pairings have hope. Because unlike NaruSaku and SasuHina and all the crazy stuff ppl can think of SS and NH are at least one sided, if not two.
Okay… first of all, in order for there to actually be chemistry it must be reciprocated from BOTH ends. Naruto loves Sakura, he practically admitted that to Sai in ch. 457, and Sakura at the very least cares a great deal about him, and that is as important of a part in “chemistry.” We actually don’t even know for sure if Sakura still loves Sasuke now, her feelings are ambiguous, the only clue we were given is when the cloud nin asked what Sasuke is to her and she broke down, which of course didn’t sit well with Naruto. As for Hinata, the NaruHina pairing doesn’t have even close to the screen time as NaruSaku, and even with Hinata’s confession, Naruto has not said anything or thought about it to this point and it’s been a long time.
The point is that chemistry must be mutual, never one-sided.
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:00 AM   #1987
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

MelisaArtemis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I can tell you why naruhina and sasusaku hav mor chemistry. At least one person in both pairings has shown to still have affection for the other. Hinata obviously still likes Naruto as can be seen during pain's invasion and Sakura, as Sai said, is going afer Sasuke because she loves him. THAT is why both these pairings have hope. Because unlike NaruSaku and SasuHina and all the crazy stuff ppl can think of SS and NH are at least one sided, if not two.
Funnily, the same can be said for Narusaku: Naruto has obviously still have feeling for Sakura and extremely serious about it, in fact, he even admit it straight and simple to Sai. On the other hand, Sakura has also been shown that she care about Naruto deeply, enough to get out of her way to chase him and try to bring him back. If anything, NaruSaku shows a two-sided interaction with each other, something that hasn't been seen in both Naruhina and Sasusaku since the start of Shippuden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Ninja View Post
But I know that sakura has feelings for her. But that's just my opinion ^^ and after watching that sasusaku proof in youtube, there's a chance sasuke has feelings for her ^3^
If you want to talk about opinion, put it in the fansclub, not here. Second, Youtube video? as in... AMV? ok... not we move from debating sourced from the anime and concrete anime to AMV? how far have we fallen now?

AMVs are not to be used in a debate, why? because the maker/uploader can alter/do whatever he/she wanted so that the video fits what he/she wants. a Sasusaku video will contain SasuSaku moments, Narusaku will contain Narusaku moments and Naruhina will contain Naruhina moments. none of them are concrete or even made by Kishimoto himself.

If you wanna use AMV as you backing for debate, I can pull up hundreds of thousands of narusaku videos for you to watch and we'll see how you gonna tackle that without being a hypocrite.

- A Good friend stay with you during your needs, a better friend helps you during your needs but a best friend will be with you through everything.

- When you're feeling down, remember that a frown is a smile turned upside down

- When in doubt, Meow~

- People ask me: How do you make peace in pairing wars? my answer: Give them something all of them love: a kitty~

My cute Dragon:

My Favourite symbol: SQUIGGLY~
MelisaArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:38 AM   #1988
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Sosuke Aizen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sosuke Aizen Send a message via Skype™ to Sosuke Aizen

wow you guys talk alot...im a sasusaku fan..

"Admiration is the emotion farthest from comprehension"

Forum Mama: Katsu Uchiha
Sosuke Aizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:47 AM   #1989
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
wow you guys talk alot...im a sasusaku fan..
this is a debate which is why they are talking a lot.

Why do you like SasuSaku?
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:31 AM   #1990
flamie_chan
Chunin

flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
This is a very bias comment, Kishi has been focusing on Sakura's and Hinata's feelings. From both of their love interests, so far, non have reciprocated their feelings or at least shown how they feel about them. I fail too see that, a few moments can show so much chemistry that you claim there to be, when both characters have nothing in common, in general terms. Narusaku does have more chesmistry, more than the fellow pairings. If I were to go into this, it would be a very long rant.

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!

Last edited by flamie_chan; 12-11-2009 at 08:41 AM.
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #1991
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

sosuke, next time you post farm or say something useless to the debate, ill down rep u. This debate has enough with that, like kuromaki said, we are giving our arguments. give some reasons or go please

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 12-11-2009, 08:01 PM   #1992
shadowslayer99
Ninja Academy Student

shadowslayer99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
im not responding to that, youre saying sakura and naruto dont give a crap about eachother, youre trying to start trouble.
-down rep
???? wait I'M trying to star trouble??? i never said they hated each other, i just said they didnt love each other. They still both care for each other alot, but more like a brother sister kinda thing. but I'll let you be the judge. Sakura gives a fake confession to Naruto, then goes of to look for sasuke. Hinata gives a TRUE confession to Naruto, then puts her life on the line to proove it. no im not trying to start trouble im just simply naming the facts. Plz do not down rep me because we disagree on which couple should be together
shadowslayer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:19 PM   #1993
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Because unlike NaruSaku and SasuHina and all the crazy stuff ppl can think of SS and NH are at least one sided, if not two.
[/QUOTE]
Do not insult my intellegence, im not crazy to see that naruto confessed about loving sakura. Im not crazy for seeing that naruto didnt return hinatas feeling. im not crazy became you jump to conclusions about sakura loving sasuke which is ambigeous. Im not crazy to see that naruto has never shown any interest in anyone but sakura. If anything narusaku is a mutual relationship.Oh and does the fact that sasuke almost killed sakura matter not?
So yes, if you care to insult any of one debating on this thread again or make anymore predictions. ill down rep you

Quote:

Old 12-11-2009, 11:44 PM   #1994
shadowslayer99
Ninja Academy Student

shadowslayer99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Do not insult my intellegence, im not crazy to see that naruto confessed about loving sakura. Im not crazy for seeing that naruto didnt return hinatas feeling. im not crazy became you jump to conclusions about sakura loving sasuke which is ambigeous. Im not crazy to see that naruto has never shown any interest in anyone but sakura. If anything narusaku is a mutual relationship.Oh and does the fact that sasuke almost killed sakura matter not?
So yes, if you care to insult any of one debating on this thread again or make anymore predictions. ill down rep you[/QUOTE]
oh so thats wat ur mad at? srry i think u misunderstood wat i wrote. I never said narusaku was crazy i was referring 2 the other crazy pairings ppl make up like SasuHina and ItachixSakura If u read my post closely it say narusaku and all the other crazy thing ppl make up. I was listing them as seperate things . didnt mean that narusaku was crazy srry bout the misunderstanding

Last edited by shadowslayer99; 12-11-2009 at 11:47 PM.
shadowslayer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:52 PM   #1995
Bacon

Awards Showcase

you cant say NS is complete garbage, vut if youre not going to debate, go to twilights prediction thread, because as melisa said.
you debate on what has happened, not on what may happen. i dont want anymore predictions or insults here.

Quote:

Old 12-12-2009, 04:09 AM   #1996
flamie_chan
Chunin

flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
???? wait I'M trying to star trouble??? i never said they hated each other, i just said they didnt love each other. They still both care for each other alot, but more like a brother sister kinda thing. but I'll let you be the judge. Sakura gives a fake confession to Naruto, then goes of to look for sasuke. Hinata gives a TRUE confession to Naruto, then puts her life on the line to proove it. no im not trying to start trouble im just simply naming the facts. Plz do not down rep me because we disagree on which couple should be together
True confession or not. This does not mean you love them for what seems a truthful confession. This is your opinoin on who he should love. You think Sakura was still lying about everything, when we still don't anything for her feelings for Naruto. And your already claiming you know everything. Did you write the manga? Now I'm not saying she love's him, but there is still a chance of her doing so. Otherwise I would be very bias, which I'm not. What I'm saying is, don't start claiming who he loves over your preference. Shonens do not work like that. We have to wait and see first.

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!

Last edited by flamie_chan; 12-12-2009 at 04:20 AM.
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:47 AM   #1997
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
all opinions here people, its a mockery to the debate
EDIT-after here ill down rep this stuff
♥its a debate. Debates involve opinions at times. You would be down repping for no reason.....not all things u say are facts u know.

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:54 AM   #1998
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
The problem with that logic is that it kamikazies your ship even more, because Sakura had a crush that was more of an infatuation at 13, which means that it would be even more prone to not lasting. It's not a healthy relationship in the least.

Moreover, while I expect NaruSaku to happen before the manga's end, you do bring up a good point. However, I do believe that you can indeed find true love at 16, it just isn't likely. Not to mention that Naruto and Sakura aren't in an ordinary circumstance. They face death everyday due to their occupation, and the fact that they've had to grow up even faster because of what has gone on around them. This makes their current feelings being more in check and lasting that much more likely.

That's my argument for why it would last should it start.
♥But as i said, when u get into relationships with someone who might have been you're crush, sometimes the feelings grow and they stay together. But i have to agree that even if Sasusaku/Naruhina happen they might not last either.

But, it doesnt matter if Naruto and Sakura spend forever together really, if they arent meant to be a couple, if Sakura actually loves Sasuke then their relationship might fail. Close friends dont always make good couples, and could, as far as we know, ruin their bond. But, on the other hands it might actually strengthen it but, who knows?

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:24 AM   #1999
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite

TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^Indeed, but again, the problem with SasuSaku goes back to Sasuke's feelings, or lack therof. Even if Sakura DOES like him still, he doesn't give a crap about anyone (confirmed by Gaara, actually xD), so his feelings pretty much shoot it down. Anyways, you are correct, we'd have to wait and see, but I'd put my money on whatever Kishimoto does to work out forever.

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:56 AM   #2000
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
?its a debate. Debates involve opinions at times. You would be down repping for no reason.....not all things u say are facts u know.
debates are for interpretting wat happened.
ex: the 4 tails arc to discuss if it was a narusaku or sasusaku moment
but it by no means is for predicting what will happen. This leads to arguments...

Quote:

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku