Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 11-24-2009, 03:15 PM   #261
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ace adventurer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Finish the Story Game!

I was walking.... then i saw a....peanut butter covered tree then I.... ate the whole thing and...I got a bad stomach ache....so I went home and found....a hobo sitting on my couch...so I kicked him out...then I forgot to...paint the wall blue....so I went back....and got some paint but then...I saw a big huge spider in the wall....so I squished it....then the blood got on the floor....so I cleaned it with my cat....but the cat turned into a 50-foot tall mutant......so then I got a bazooka and......Gave it to a Hobo for a birthday present then...the hobo gave me....a kiss on the lips so...I Ran him over with a dumptruck...and then dumped everything on his body...But i was stupid so.... I went back to school....And ate a monkey.... then coughed up a hairball....but then the hairball turned into a.... scarecrow but apparently the scarecrow was....the hobos spirit and...He ate garbage trucks but....then he exploded into millions of pieces...and I almost got caught in the blast but... I drank some soap and turned into a magical unicorn but....a dragon came hit me so.... I turned into a Hobo clown and... scared some old men... And stole their hot chocolate....then I jump out of a cliff...and land in a bounce house... Then realized it was a dream and I was back to normal so...i ate some pie...but I forgot to...feed my hobo...so I stuffed a rock into his mouth...He died and I walked away..but then I stole his hair until I figured out that...his hair was a giant cake so I...Gave it to my pet Rat but... I remembered that my Rat was evil so i...ate it but then I... went to the hospital because...the rat ate my stomach but then...my cousins armadillo came and...Tackled me and knocked over an IV so...I had to spend $500,000,000.47 to replace it so then...It was Halloween and I went trick-or-treating but...then my candy got stolen by a hobo....So I smashed jack-o-lantrens because I was so mad, but...some ghosts came and... Put black make up on my face and I...Tried to give them hugs but they floated away so... I cried and...ran into somebody's fence and...got hit in the head so.... I fell into a person dressed as a cat...but it was a pervert in disguise so...I kissed him...but then he turned into a frog and...I gave him to a aqaurium but... he bit my eyeballs and i have to wear an eye patch. so i had to sell stuff ou the back of my truck. then the cops arrested me...But their car exploded and...I was FREE so...I ran for my life but...I remembered that I was wanted in every place in the world except Hawaii so...I ran to Canada just because...it was cool I then NiNjA jUmPeD to Hawaii...then i accidentally fell into the ocean and nearly got my arms eaten by a shark and managed to escape, then i...met some locals and...started working in a shop and...sold radioactive makeup for a living, but then...the hobo ghost hit me with a rock...And i accidentally fell into a giant tub of the radioactive makeup so...i ate some MORE pie...But it was made out of radioactive makeup so...I went to area 51 then....I found out that...they also sold radioactive makeup so I...figured It was the end until...a giant cow told me that he switched the all the radioactive makeup with pie so then I...was suspicious but...the pies had a boom so...I somehow magically ended up in Africa and...I blew up a car for no apparent reason but... it was full of candy so..I exploded the end...Is what I thought but I really just flew in the air and as I was falling I...landed on the hobo's spirit and the hobo's spirit hissed and ate me so I...was reborn as hedgehog so I...went to Africa again to buy some more radioactive makeup and....Turned into a person with super spy moves HIIYAAAAA...but then I accidentally hit my grandpa, then my grandpa...died sadly so i buried him...Underneath an elephant then...the elephant fell through the ground due to it's extreme weight, squishing my grandpa, then my grandpa's ghost appeared...And called me an Idiom because he was a langue arts teacher...Then gave me a lecture in spelling...ten eye deecyded 2 sppel wurds rong bcuz eye hayted miy grrandpah...But,then I got over it and spelled normally but... There was a spelling bee who stung me cause of my spelling and it...caused me to forget everything so...I fell in love with...My really smart science teacher and... He gave me too much homework...but it just made me love him more and... I threw a pencil at him...and he made the most adorable flinch I'd ever seen but... He got me in trouble wich was mean...so i threw my other pet hobo at him but he... ate it...which was creepy so I ran... into a weird car...and it started flying so I... Stood on the roof of the car and surfed but...then I fell off and...landed in a bounce house...with Itachi and Tobi so I...kissed them and they got me ice cream but....the ice cream was Deidara's booms so I....Thew up on tobi.....and,he started to cry so I......gave him a puppy for a present and.... The puppy had an accident on him...and he cried again so...Locked him in a closet and walked away.... Then the police found the dead body and I got sent to five minutes in time-out........I then escaped out an open window...and ran to wisconsin because I wanted some cheese...But then I found out they were out of cheese...So I ran to Japan to meet someone and... this man in black clothing kissed me so I... Smacked him and ran away to....Africa, but then an elephant squished me so I...sank into the ground and....was eaten by mutant kittens...but then the mutant kittens found out that I was actually one of them and they spit me out as another mutant kitten...So then I lived my life as a mutant cat and...I later ate a walrus 78 years later....I died...Meow ^^... and turned into a snowman but...then I realized that I was wearing a magical hat, scarf, carrot, stick, and rock with claws..............Then I made a movie... and it sucked... So I ate my camera... with out any milk...so then the camera took 3 hours of footage of my stomach.... So I puked on tobi (again)...so the camera showed a scene of Tobi covered in (You know what) but then it fell of Tobi's head and broke... then i got hungrey then i saw a hobo then i made friends with a toilet...but then the toilet got flushed (get it?!) and ran away...then i got bored and went trick-or-threating(again)...In a Batman costume and got...no candy because everybody hates batman... So I shouted "SANTA CLAUS!"...then Santa Claus appeared and gave me a candy cane (that was poisonous)...then i fell over laughing, and then died....So I killed Santa Claus...Then Santa called me naughty. so i smiled at him, and he put me on the naughty list(no, im not meaning it perverted naughty).... And I cried then killed my Cousin Bob the hobo...then i blew up a random preson..then i got bored 73520540758707485734067083 years later.... SO I ate my computer...the computer used wireless connectivity to the nearest broadband router, making my stomach uncomfortable... then wrote two more songs... And sang them badly so the cops arrested me.....and then i asulted one, and ran away...then slept...on a hobo...in a cat's stomach.... Then ate a....pooootaaaaatooo...That was in the cat's stoumache....then i laughed and threw up... a shoe.....then i sqeeled like a...human then ate a...horse...but the horse was made out of chocolate... So I threw it in a dumpster...so i...so I...so I...Hmm...then i continue thinking...until my brain exploded from overexcertion and...i died...until some revied me then...an old man gave me candy...which posined so i...held a knife under his neck and told him to give me the antidote... then he didnt hav it so i was cured then... Went to the mall...and got a T-shirt....and it said "#1 YAOI FANGIRL!".... So i threw it on and...paraded around the streets, then i...sold it to another fan....who burnt it to ash...because he didnt like applesause so... I ate him...and i farted... out $20, so I went back to the mall and...bought $30 with $20 so i got arrested... And became a human popsicle(LOLZ!!)...then someone ate me and....I did the hockey pokey. (put you right arm in put your right arm out. put your right arm in and shake it all about. You do the hokey pocky and turn yourself around. That's what it's all about)...Then i was released and won the medal of honor, the......village idiot, i celebrated by...eating my mom so... i didnt have to...do my homework and I...got a monkey after that and...ate a... Vial of poison...so i had to go the hospital and...get a flu shot so...i killed the doc after he gave me the shot... but i realized it wasn't poison but kool-aid...then i ate a.... banana, then out of nowhere someone jumped out at me but i realized it was...speelpy so i..ran around naked before... my parents saw me naked then i saw a peanut butter covered tree then I... ran up to hug it then...I found out it wasn't peanut butter and ran to go get some clothes... when i got my cloths i turn around to see Naruto and Jiraiya.... who were down on the ground twitching... because the hobo ghost #3 smacked them upside the head...Then I ran from the #3 hobo ghost... and ran into the mailbox and fell on my butt, then... the mailbox came to life and tried to eat me... but i gave it some postcards and got full and... It turned into a hot girl that tried to make out with me...
Old 11-24-2009, 06:55 PM   #262
Kibafan006
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kibafan006 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace adventurer View Post
I was walking.... then i saw a....peanut butter covered tree then I.... ate the whole thing and...I got a bad stomach ache....so I went home and found....a hobo sitting on my couch...so I kicked him out...then I forgot to...paint the wall blue....so I went back....and got some paint but then...I saw a big huge spider in the wall....so I squished it....then the blood got on the floor....so I cleaned it with my cat....but the cat turned into a 50-foot tall mutant......so then I got a bazooka and......Gave it to a Hobo for a birthday present then...the hobo gave me....a kiss on the lips so...I Ran him over with a dumptruck...and then dumped everything on his body...But i was stupid so.... I went back to school....And ate a monkey.... then coughed up a hairball....but then the hairball turned into a.... scarecrow but apparently the scarecrow was....the hobos spirit and...He ate garbage trucks but....then he exploded into millions of pieces...and I almost got caught in the blast but... I drank some soap and turned into a magical unicorn but....a dragon came hit me so.... I turned into a Hobo clown and... scared some old men... And stole their hot chocolate....then I jump out of a cliff...and land in a bounce house... Then realized it was a dream and I was back to normal so...i ate some pie...but I forgot to...feed my hobo...so I stuffed a rock into his mouth...He died and I walked away..but then I stole his hair until I figured out that...his hair was a giant cake so I...Gave it to my pet Rat but... I remembered that my Rat was evil so i...ate it but then I... went to the hospital because...the rat ate my stomach but then...my cousins armadillo came and...Tackled me and knocked over an IV so...I had to spend $500,000,000.47 to replace it so then...It was Halloween and I went trick-or-treating but...then my candy got stolen by a hobo....So I smashed jack-o-lantrens because I was so mad, but...some ghosts came and... Put black make up on my face and I...Tried to give them hugs but they floated away so... I cried and...ran into somebody's fence and...got hit in the head so.... I fell into a person dressed as a cat...but it was a pervert in disguise so...I kissed him...but then he turned into a frog and...I gave him to a aqaurium but... he bit my eyeballs and i have to wear an eye patch. so i had to sell stuff ou the back of my truck. then the cops arrested me...But their car exploded and...I was FREE so...I ran for my life but...I remembered that I was wanted in every place in the world except Hawaii so...I ran to Canada just because...it was cool I then NiNjA jUmPeD to Hawaii...then i accidentally fell into the ocean and nearly got my arms eaten by a shark and managed to escape, then i...met some locals and...started working in a shop and...sold radioactive makeup for a living, but then...the hobo ghost hit me with a rock...And i accidentally fell into a giant tub of the radioactive makeup so...i ate some MORE pie...But it was made out of radioactive makeup so...I went to area 51 then....I found out that...they also sold radioactive makeup so I...figured It was the end until...a giant cow told me that he switched the all the radioactive makeup with pie so then I...was suspicious but...the pies had a boom so...I somehow magically ended up in Africa and...I blew up a car for no apparent reason but... it was full of candy so..I exploded the end...Is what I thought but I really just flew in the air and as I was falling I...landed on the hobo's spirit and the hobo's spirit hissed and ate me so I...was reborn as hedgehog so I...went to Africa again to buy some more radioactive makeup and....Turned into a person with super spy moves HIIYAAAAA...but then I accidentally hit my grandpa, then my grandpa...died sadly so i buried him...Underneath an elephant then...the elephant fell through the ground due to it's extreme weight, squishing my grandpa, then my grandpa's ghost appeared...And called me an Idiom because he was a langue arts teacher...Then gave me a lecture in spelling...ten eye deecyded 2 sppel wurds rong bcuz eye hayted miy grrandpah...But,then I got over it and spelled normally but... There was a spelling bee who stung me cause of my spelling and it...caused me to forget everything so...I fell in love with...My really smart science teacher and... He gave me too much homework...but it just made me love him more and... I threw a pencil at him...and he made the most adorable flinch I'd ever seen but... He got me in trouble wich was mean...so i threw my other pet hobo at him but he... ate it...which was creepy so I ran... into a weird car...and it started flying so I... Stood on the roof of the car and surfed but...then I fell off and...landed in a bounce house...with Itachi and Tobi so I...kissed them and they got me ice cream but....the ice cream was Deidara's booms so I....Thew up on tobi.....and,he started to cry so I......gave him a puppy for a present and.... The puppy had an accident on him...and he cried again so...Locked him in a closet and walked away.... Then the police found the dead body and I got sent to five minutes in time-out........I then escaped out an open window...and ran to wisconsin because I wanted some cheese...But then I found out they were out of cheese...So I ran to Japan to meet someone and... this man in black clothing kissed me so I... Smacked him and ran away to....Africa, but then an elephant squished me so I...sank into the ground and....was eaten by mutant kittens...but then the mutant kittens found out that I was actually one of them and they spit me out as another mutant kitten...So then I lived my life as a mutant cat and...I later ate a walrus 78 years later....I died...Meow ^^... and turned into a snowman but...then I realized that I was wearing a magical hat, scarf, carrot, stick, and rock with claws..............Then I made a movie... and it sucked... So I ate my camera... with out any milk...so then the camera took 3 hours of footage of my stomach.... So I puked on tobi (again)...so the camera showed a scene of Tobi covered in (You know what) but then it fell of Tobi's head and broke... then i got hungrey then i saw a hobo then i made friends with a toilet...but then the toilet got flushed (get it?!) and ran away...then i got bored and went trick-or-threating(again)...In a Batman costume and got...no candy because everybody hates batman... So I shouted "SANTA CLAUS!"...then Santa Claus appeared and gave me a candy cane (that was poisonous)...then i fell over laughing, and then died....So I killed Santa Claus...Then Santa called me naughty. so i smiled at him, and he put me on the naughty list(no, im not meaning it perverted naughty).... And I cried then killed my Cousin Bob the hobo...then i blew up a random preson..then i got bored 73520540758707485734067083 years later.... SO I ate my computer...the computer used wireless connectivity to the nearest broadband router, making my stomach uncomfortable... then wrote two more songs... And sang them badly so the cops arrested me.....and then i asulted one, and ran away...then slept...on a hobo...in a cat's stomach.... Then ate a....pooootaaaaatooo...That was in the cat's stoumache....then i laughed and threw up... a shoe.....then i sqeeled like a...human then ate a...horse...but the horse was made out of chocolate... So I threw it in a dumpster...so i...so I...so I...Hmm...then i continue thinking...until my brain exploded from overexcertion and...i died...until some revied me then...an old man gave me candy...which posined so i...held a knife under his neck and told him to give me the antidote... then he didnt hav it so i was cured then... Went to the mall...and got a T-shirt....and it said "#1 YAOI FANGIRL!".... So i threw it on and...paraded around the streets, then i...sold it to another fan....who burnt it to ash...because he didnt like applesause so... I ate him...and i farted... out $20, so I went back to the mall and...bought $30 with $20 so i got arrested... And became a human popsicle(LOLZ!!)...then someone ate me and....I did the hockey pokey. (put you right arm in put your right arm out. put your right arm in and shake it all about. You do the hokey pocky and turn yourself around. That's what it's all about)...Then i was released and won the medal of honor, the......village idiot, i celebrated by...eating my mom so... i didnt have to...do my homework and I...got a monkey after that and...ate a... Vial of poison...so i had to go the hospital and...get a flu shot so...i killed the doc after he gave me the shot... but i realized it wasn't poison but kool-aid...then i ate a.... banana, then out of nowhere someone jumped out at me but i realized it was...speelpy so i..ran around naked before... my parents saw me naked then i saw a peanut butter covered tree then I... ran up to hug it then...I found out it wasn't peanut butter and ran to go get some clothes... when i got my cloths i turn around to see Naruto and Jiraiya.... who were down on the ground twitching... because the hobo ghost #3 smacked them upside the head...Then I ran from the #3 hobo ghost... and ran into the mailbox and fell on my butt, then... the mailbox came to life and tried to eat me... but i gave it some postcards and got full and... It turned into a hot girl that tried to make out with me...
So I beat her to death with a ruber chicken...
Kibafan006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:12 PM   #263
Sai fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Sai fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibafan006 View Post
So I beat her to death with a ruber chicken...
Then I tried to run away before the cops came but I got hit by a semi.
Lucky for me I sliped and I was under the semi right before it hit me. So I got up then I ran to a near by cave. I look around to make sure no one is here. Next thing I know it I see the words "Candy" singing and dancing and a unicorn randomly floating in the air. When the "Y" was done singing it hit the other letters and blew up. I hear someting walk taword me. I froze in my place but I got K.O.ed. Then I woke up and I had a scar. "Aw, Some jack*** took my frikin Kidney!"

I love music ^^

"Please take me home, too late it's gone.
I bet, you're sad. This is the best time we ever had.
Why did we have to go date, it's too easy to complicate.
Be strong when things fall apart.
Honest, this breaks my heart."- Please take me home by blink-182
Bestest Friends: Chibi Shika Fangirl, NaruCrazy2009, ccc
Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Big Sis: I<3Declan, Twin Sis: Chibi Shika Fangirl

My Star: Kiyoko *
Adopted Chibi Sai ^^
Sai fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:04 PM   #264
shinedown1
Veteran Chunin

Location: Defending ONI Alpha Site from Convenant forces in New Mossamba.....
shinedown1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Then I... Killed another hobo.... and ate my dad..... then i got bored so i killed john mccain... then stole my friends lunchbox and he said... give me my lunchbox you.... pudding cup.... then i.... ran him over in a.... cow.... and stole ice cream... then i ran into hobo gohst #1 and I said.... i like pie...so..he killed... a rubber chiken....poor chiken.... than i went to vegas... and killed a robotic hobo.... and than I ran down the street... and hit a cat... than it chased me into.... a pizza roll... i turned around and.. got out a.. weedwacker... and killed... another hobo.... than the cat ate me.... and then... it got eaten by a .... mouse.. and that got eaten by... a cellphone.. but it was on vibrate.. and it puked us up... and I ran to.... peanut butter land... and a peanut tree was there... and i ate it... and then ate some radioactive make up... and died again... than I was reborn as a... hobo... so.. i killed a teenager.. and than
shinedown1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #265
Fan of Sasuke
Veteran Chunin

Fan of Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was walking.... then i saw a....peanut butter covered tree then I.... ate the whole thing and...I got a bad stomach ache....so I went home and found....a hobo sitting on my couch...so I kicked him out...then I forgot to...paint the wall blue....so I went back....and got some paint but then...I saw a big huge spider in the wall....so I squished it....then the blood got on the floor....so I cleaned it with my cat....but the cat turned into a 50-foot tall mutant......so then I got a bazooka and......Gave it to a Hobo for a birthday present then...the hobo gave me....a kiss on the lips so...I Ran him over with a dumptruck...and then dumped everything on his body...But i was stupid so.... I went back to school....And ate a monkey.... then coughed up a hairball....but then the hairball turned into a.... scarecrow but apparently the scarecrow was....the hobos spirit and...He ate garbage trucks but....then he exploded into millions of pieces...and I almost got caught in the blast but... I drank some soap and turned into a magical unicorn but....a dragon came hit me so.... I turned into a Hobo clown and... scared some old men... And stole their hot chocolate....then I jump out of a cliff...and land in a bounce house... Then realized it was a dream and I was back to normal so...i ate some pie...but I forgot to...feed my hobo...so I stuffed a rock into his mouth...He died and I walked away..but then I stole his hair until I figured out that...his hair was a giant cake so I...Gave it to my pet Rat but... I remembered that my Rat was evil so i...ate it but then I... went to the hospital because...the rat ate my stomach but then...my cousins armadillo came and...Tackled me and knocked over an IV so...I had to spend $500,000,000.47 to replace it so then...It was Halloween and I went trick-or-treating but...then my candy got stolen by a hobo....So I smashed jack-o-lantrens because I was so mad, but...some ghosts came and... Put black make up on my face and I...Tried to give them hugs but they floated away so... I cried and...ran into somebody's fence and...got hit in the head so.... I fell into a person dressed as a cat...but it was a pervert in disguise so...I kissed him...but then he turned into a frog and...I gave him to a aqaurium but... he bit my eyeballs and i have to wear an eye patch. so i had to sell stuff ou the back of my truck. then the cops arrested me...But their car exploded and...I was FREE so...I ran for my life but...I remembered that I was wanted in every place in the world except Hawaii so...I ran to Canada just because...it was cool I then NiNjA jUmPeD to Hawaii...then i accidentally fell into the ocean and nearly got my arms eaten by a shark and managed to escape, then i...met some locals and...started working in a shop and...sold radioactive makeup for a living, but then...the hobo ghost hit me with a rock...And i accidentally fell into a giant tub of the radioactive makeup so...i ate some MORE pie...But it was made out of radioactive makeup so...I went to area 51 then....I found out that...they also sold radioactive makeup so I...figured It was the end until...a giant cow told me that he switched the all the radioactive makeup with pie so then I...was suspicious but...the pies had a boom so...I somehow magically ended up in Africa and...I blew up a car for no apparent reason but... it was full of candy so..I exploded the end...Is what I thought but I really just flew in the air and as I was falling I...landed on the hobo's spirit and the hobo's spirit hissed and ate me so I...was reborn as hedgehog so I...went to Africa again to buy some more radioactive makeup and....Turned into a person with super spy moves HIIYAAAAA...but then I accidentally hit my grandpa, then my grandpa...died sadly so i buried him...Underneath an elephant then...the elephant fell through the ground due to it's extreme weight, squishing my grandpa, then my grandpa's ghost appeared...And called me an Idiom because he was a langue arts teacher...Then gave me a lecture in spelling...ten eye deecyded 2 sppel wurds rong bcuz eye hayted miy grrandpah...But,then I got over it and spelled normally but... There was a spelling bee who stung me cause of my spelling and it...caused me to forget everything so...I fell in love with...My really smart science teacher and... He gave me too much homework...but it just made me love him more and... I threw a pencil at him...and he made the most adorable flinch I'd ever seen but... He got me in trouble wich was mean...so i threw my other pet hobo at him but he... ate it...which was creepy so I ran... into a weird car...and it started flying so I... Stood on the roof of the car and surfed but...then I fell off and...landed in a bounce house...with Itachi and Tobi so I...kissed them and they got me ice cream but....the ice cream was Deidara's booms so I....Thew up on tobi.....and,he started to cry so I......gave him a puppy for a present and.... The puppy had an accident on him...and he cried again so...Locked him in a closet and walked away.... Then the police found the dead body and I got sent to five minutes in time-out........I then escaped out an open window...and ran to wisconsin because I wanted some cheese...But then I found out they were out of cheese...So I ran to Japan to meet someone and... this man in black clothing kissed me so I... Smacked him and ran away to....Africa, but then an elephant squished me so I...sank into the ground and....was eaten by mutant kittens...but then the mutant kittens found out that I was actually one of them and they spit me out as another mutant kitten...So then I lived my life as a mutant cat and...I later ate a walrus 78 years later....I died...Meow ^^... and turned into a snowman but...then I realized that I was wearing a magical hat, scarf, carrot, stick, and rock with claws..............Then I made a movie... and it sucked... So I ate my camera... with out any milk...so then the camera took 3 hours of footage of my stomach.... So I puked on tobi (again)...so the camera showed a scene of Tobi covered in (You know what) but then it fell of Tobi's head and broke... then i got hungrey then i saw a hobo then i made friends with a toilet...but then the toilet got flushed (get it?!) and ran away...then i got bored and went trick-or-threating(again)...In a Batman costume and got...no candy because everybody hates batman... So I shouted "SANTA CLAUS!"...then Santa Claus appeared and gave me a candy cane (that was poisonous)...then i fell over laughing, and then died....So I killed Santa Claus...Then Santa called me naughty. so i smiled at him, and he put me on the naughty list(no, im not meaning it perverted naughty).... And I cried then killed my Cousin Bob the hobo...then i blew up a random preson..then i got bored 73520540758707485734067083 years later.... SO I ate my computer...the computer used wireless connectivity to the nearest broadband router, making my stomach uncomfortable... then wrote two more songs... And sang them badly so the cops arrested me.....and then i asulted one, and ran away...then slept...on a hobo...in a cat's stomach.... Then ate a....pooootaaaaatooo...That was in the cat's stoumache....then i laughed and threw up... a shoe.....then i sqeeled like a...human then ate a...horse...but the horse was made out of chocolate... So I threw it in a dumpster...so i...so I...so I...Hmm...then i continue thinking...until my brain exploded from overexcertion and...i died...until some revied me then...an old man gave me candy...which posined so i...held a knife under his neck and told him to give me the antidote... then he didnt hav it so i was cured then... Went to the mall...and got a T-shirt....and it said "#1 YAOI FANGIRL!".... So i threw it on and...paraded around the streets, then i...sold it to another fan....who burnt it to ash...because he didnt like applesause so... I ate him...and i farted... out $20, so I went back to the mall and...bought $30 with $20 so i got arrested... And became a human popsicle(LOLZ!!)...then someone ate me and....I did the hockey pokey. (put you right arm in put your right arm out. put your right arm in and shake it all about. You do the hokey pocky and turn yourself around. That's what it's all about)...Then i was released and won the medal of honor, the......village idiot, i celebrated by...eating my mom so... i didnt have to...do my homework and I...got a monkey after that and...ate a... Vial of poison...so i had to go the hospital and...get a flu shot so...i killed the doc after he gave me the shot... but i realized it wasn't poison but kool-aid...then i ate a.... banana, then out of nowhere someone jumped out at me but i realized it was...speelpy so i..ran around naked before... my parents saw me naked then i saw a peanut butter covered tree then I... ran up to hug it then...I found out it wasn't peanut butter and ran to go get some clothes... when i got my cloths i turn around to see Naruto and Jiraiya.... who were down on the ground twitching... because the hobo ghost #3 smacked them upside the head...Then I ran from the #3 hobo ghost... and ran into the mailbox and fell on my butt, then... the mailbox came to life and tried to eat me... but i gave it some postcards and got full and... It turned into a hot girl that tried to make out with me...So I beat her to death with a ruber chicken...Then I tried to run away before the cops came but I got hit by a semi.
Lucky for me I sliped and I was under the semi right before it hit me. So I got up then I ran to a near by cave. I look around to make sure no one is here. Next thing I know it I see the words "Candy" singing and dancing and a unicorn randomly floating in the air. When the "Y" was done singing it hit the other letters and blew up. I hear someting walk taword me. I froze in my place but I got K.O.ed. Then I woke up and I had a scar. "Aw, Some jack*** took my frikin Kidney!"...
Then I... Killed another hobo.... and ate my dad..... then i got bored so i killed john mccain... then stole my friends lunchbox and he said... give me my lunchbox you.... pudding cup.... then i.... ran him over in a.... cow.... and stole ice cream... then i ran into hobo gohst #1 and I said.... i like pie...so..he killed... a rubber chiken....poor chiken.... than i went to vegas... and killed a robotic hobo.... and than I ran down the street... and hit a cat... than it chased me into.... a pizza roll... i turned around and.. got out a.. weedwacker... and killed... another hobo.... than the cat ate me.... and then... it got eaten by a .... mouse.. and that got eaten by... a cellphone.. but it was on vibrate.. and it puked us up... and I ran to.... peanut butter land... and a peanut tree was there... and i ate it... and then ate some radioactive make up... and died again... than I was reborn as a... hobo... so.. i killed a teenager.. and than...I hated applesause
Old 12-04-2009, 08:31 PM   #266
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

And felt super great after eating the applesauce, 'cause I turned weightless and became a star....

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:47 PM   #267
Fan of Sasuke
Veteran Chunin

I was walking.... then i saw a....peanut butter covered tree then I.... ate the whole thing and...I got a bad stomach ache....so I went home and found....a hobo sitting on my couch...so I kicked him out...then I forgot to...paint the wall blue....so I went back....and got some paint but then...I saw a big huge spider in the wall....so I squished it....then the blood got on the floor....so I cleaned it with my cat....but the cat turned into a 50-foot tall mutant......so then I got a bazooka and......Gave it to a Hobo for a birthday present then...the hobo gave me....a kiss on the lips so...I Ran him over with a dumptruck...and then dumped everything on his body...But i was stupid so.... I went back to school....And ate a monkey.... then coughed up a hairball....but then the hairball turned into a.... scarecrow but apparently the scarecrow was....the hobos spirit and...He ate garbage trucks but....then he exploded into millions of pieces...and I almost got caught in the blast but... I drank some soap and turned into a magical unicorn but....a dragon came hit me so.... I turned into a Hobo clown and... scared some old men... And stole their hot chocolate....then I jump out of a cliff...and land in a bounce house... Then realized it was a dream and I was back to normal so...i ate some pie...but I forgot to...feed my hobo...so I stuffed a rock into his mouth...He died and I walked away..but then I stole his hair until I figured out that...his hair was a giant cake so I...Gave it to my pet Rat but... I remembered that my Rat was evil so i...ate it but then I... went to the hospital because...the rat ate my stomach but then...my cousins armadillo came and...Tackled me and knocked over an IV so...I had to spend $500,000,000.47 to replace it so then...It was Halloween and I went trick-or-treating but...then my candy got stolen by a hobo....So I smashed jack-o-lantrens because I was so mad, but...some ghosts came and... Put black make up on my face and I...Tried to give them hugs but they floated away so... I cried and...ran into somebody's fence and...got hit in the head so.... I fell into a person dressed as a cat...but it was a pervert in disguise so...I kissed him...but then he turned into a frog and...I gave him to a aqaurium but... he bit my eyeballs and i have to wear an eye patch. so i had to sell stuff ou the back of my truck. then the cops arrested me...But their car exploded and...I was FREE so...I ran for my life but...I remembered that I was wanted in every place in the world except Hawaii so...I ran to Canada just because...it was cool I then NiNjA jUmPeD to Hawaii...then i accidentally fell into the ocean and nearly got my arms eaten by a shark and managed to escape, then i...met some locals and...started working in a shop and...sold radioactive makeup for a living, but then...the hobo ghost hit me with a rock...And i accidentally fell into a giant tub of the radioactive makeup so...i ate some MORE pie...But it was made out of radioactive makeup so...I went to area 51 then....I found out that...they also sold radioactive makeup so I...figured It was the end until...a giant cow told me that he switched the all the radioactive makeup with pie so then I...was suspicious but...the pies had a boom so...I somehow magically ended up in Africa and...I blew up a car for no apparent reason but... it was full of candy so..I exploded the end...Is what I thought but I really just flew in the air and as I was falling I...landed on the hobo's spirit and the hobo's spirit hissed and ate me so I...was reborn as hedgehog so I...went to Africa again to buy some more radioactive makeup and....Turned into a person with super spy moves HIIYAAAAA...but then I accidentally hit my grandpa, then my grandpa...died sadly so i buried him...Underneath an elephant then...the elephant fell through the ground due to it's extreme weight, squishing my grandpa, then my grandpa's ghost appeared...And called me an Idiom because he was a langue arts teacher...Then gave me a lecture in spelling...ten eye deecyded 2 sppel wurds rong bcuz eye hayted miy grrandpah...But,then I got over it and spelled normally but... There was a spelling bee who stung me cause of my spelling and it...caused me to forget everything so...I fell in love with...My really smart science teacher and... He gave me too much homework...but it just made me love him more and... I threw a pencil at him...and he made the most adorable flinch I'd ever seen but... He got me in trouble wich was mean...so i threw my other pet hobo at him but he... ate it...which was creepy so I ran... into a weird car...and it started flying so I... Stood on the roof of the car and surfed but...then I fell off and...landed in a bounce house...with Itachi and Tobi so I...kissed them and they got me ice cream but....the ice cream was Deidara's booms so I....Thew up on tobi.....and,he started to cry so I......gave him a puppy for a present and.... The puppy had an accident on him...and he cried again so...Locked him in a closet and walked away.... Then the police found the dead body and I got sent to five minutes in time-out........I then escaped out an open window...and ran to wisconsin because I wanted some cheese...But then I found out they were out of cheese...So I ran to Japan to meet someone and... this man in black clothing kissed me so I... Smacked him and ran away to....Africa, but then an elephant squished me so I...sank into the ground and....was eaten by mutant kittens...but then the mutant kittens found out that I was actually one of them and they spit me out as another mutant kitten...So then I lived my life as a mutant cat and...I later ate a walrus 78 years later....I died...Meow ^^... and turned into a snowman but...then I realized that I was wearing a magical hat, scarf, carrot, stick, and rock with claws..............Then I made a movie... and it sucked... So I ate my camera... with out any milk...so then the camera took 3 hours of footage of my stomach.... So I puked on tobi (again)...so the camera showed a scene of Tobi covered in (You know what) but then it fell of Tobi's head and broke... then i got hungrey then i saw a hobo then i made friends with a toilet...but then the toilet got flushed (get it?!) and ran away...then i got bored and went trick-or-threating(again)...In a Batman costume and got...no candy because everybody hates batman... So I shouted "SANTA CLAUS!"...then Santa Claus appeared and gave me a candy cane (that was poisonous)...then i fell over laughing, and then died....So I killed Santa Claus...Then Santa called me naughty. so i smiled at him, and he put me on the naughty list(no, im not meaning it perverted naughty).... And I cried then killed my Cousin Bob the hobo...then i blew up a random preson..then i got bored 73520540758707485734067083 years later.... SO I ate my computer...the computer used wireless connectivity to the nearest broadband router, making my stomach uncomfortable... then wrote two more songs... And sang them badly so the cops arrested me.....and then i asulted one, and ran away...then slept...on a hobo...in a cat's stomach.... Then ate a....pooootaaaaatooo...That was in the cat's stoumache....then i laughed and threw up... a shoe.....then i sqeeled like a...human then ate a...horse...but the horse was made out of chocolate... So I threw it in a dumpster...so i...so I...so I...Hmm...then i continue thinking...until my brain exploded from overexcertion and...i died...until some revied me then...an old man gave me candy...which posined so i...held a knife under his neck and told him to give me the antidote... then he didnt hav it so i was cured then... Went to the mall...and got a T-shirt....and it said "#1 YAOI FANGIRL!".... So i threw it on and...paraded around the streets, then i...sold it to another fan....who burnt it to ash...because he didnt like applesause so... I ate him...and i farted... out $20, so I went back to the mall and...bought $30 with $20 so i got arrested... And became a human popsicle(LOLZ!!)...then someone ate me and....I did the hockey pokey. (put you right arm in put your right arm out. put your right arm in and shake it all about. You do the hokey pocky and turn yourself around. That's what it's all about)...Then i was released and won the medal of honor, the......village idiot, i celebrated by...eating my mom so... i didnt have to...do my homework and I...got a monkey after that and...ate a... Vial of poison...so i had to go the hospital and...get a flu shot so...i killed the doc after he gave me the shot... but i realized it wasn't poison but kool-aid...then i ate a.... banana, then out of nowhere someone jumped out at me but i realized it was...speelpy so i..ran around naked before... my parents saw me naked then i saw a peanut butter covered tree then I... ran up to hug it then...I found out it wasn't peanut butter and ran to go get some clothes... when i got my cloths i turn around to see Naruto and Jiraiya.... who were down on the ground twitching... because the hobo ghost #3 smacked them upside the head...Then I ran from the #3 hobo ghost... and ran into the mailbox and fell on my butt, then... the mailbox came to life and tried to eat me... but i gave it some postcards and got full and... It turned into a hot girl that tried to make out with me...So I beat her to death with a ruber chicken...Then I tried to run away before the cops came but I got hit by a semi.
Lucky for me I sliped and I was under the semi right before it hit me. So I got up then I ran to a near by cave. I look around to make sure no one is here. Next thing I know it I see the words "Candy" singing and dancing and a unicorn randomly floating in the air. When the "Y" was done singing it hit the other letters and blew up. I hear someting walk taword me. I froze in my place but I got K.O.ed. Then I woke up and I had a scar. "Aw, Some jack*** took my frikin Kidney!"...
Then I... Killed another hobo.... and ate my dad..... then i got bored so i killed john mccain... then stole my friends lunchbox and he said... give me my lunchbox you.... pudding cup.... then i.... ran him over in a.... cow.... and stole ice cream... then i ran into hobo gohst #1 and I said.... i like pie...so..he killed... a rubber chiken....poor chiken.... than i went to vegas... and killed a robotic hobo.... and than I ran down the street... and hit a cat... than it chased me into.... a pizza roll... i turned around and.. got out a.. weedwacker... and killed... another hobo.... than the cat ate me.... and then... it got eaten by a .... mouse.. and that got eaten by... a cellphone.. but it was on vibrate.. and it puked us up... and I ran to.... peanut butter land... and a peanut tree was there... and i ate it... and then ate some radioactive make up... and died again... than I was reborn as a... hobo... so.. i killed a teenager.. and than...I hated applesause...And felt super great after eating the applesauce, 'cause I turned weightless and became a star...then i flaoted up into space more than 9,000,000,000,000 away from earth (because im a star) so then i because a shooting star...
Old 12-05-2009, 11:23 PM   #268
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

After becoming a shooting star, I left earth and traveled far from my home...

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:24 PM   #269
InuyashaGirl
Chunin

InuyashaGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

to a new planet called hueco mundo????????????????????????????

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Pein makes it rain.
InuyashaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #270
Fan of Sasuke
Veteran Chunin

Then I... Killed another hobo.... and ate my dad..... then i got bored so i killed john mccain... then stole my friends lunchbox and he said... give me my lunchbox you.... pudding cup.... then i.... ran him over in a.... cow.... and stole ice cream... then i ran into hobo gohst #1 and I said.... i like pie...so..he killed... a rubber chiken....poor chiken.... than i went to vegas... and killed a robotic hobo.... and than I ran down the street... and hit a cat... than it chased me into.... a pizza roll... i turned around and.. got out a.. weedwacker... and killed... another hobo.... than the cat ate me.... and then... it got eaten by a .... mouse.. and that got eaten by... a cellphone.. but it was on vibrate.. and it puked us up... and I ran to.... peanut butter land... and a peanut tree was there... and i ate it... and then ate some radioactive make up... and died again... than I was reborn as a... hobo... so.. i killed a teenager.. and than...I hated applesause...And felt super great after eating the applesauce, 'cause I turned weightless and became a star...then i flaoted up into space more than 9,000,000,000,000 away from earth (because im a star) so then i because a shooting star... After becoming a shooting star, I left earth and traveled far from my home...to a new planet called hueco mundo... witch also means Hobo land...
Old 12-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #271
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

A hobo??!!

Tsukinomai

Tsukinomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:21 PM   #272
Fan of Sasuke
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukinomai View Post
A hobo??!!
yeah wut?
Old 12-14-2009, 02:20 PM   #273
Kibafan006
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kibafan006 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Sasuke View Post
Then I... Killed another hobo.... and ate my dad..... then i got bored so i killed john mccain... then stole my friends lunchbox and he said... give me my lunchbox you.... pudding cup.... then i.... ran him over in a.... cow.... and stole ice cream... then i ran into hobo gohst #1 and I said.... i like pie...so..he killed... a rubber chiken....poor chiken.... than i went to vegas... and killed a robotic hobo.... and than I ran down the street... and hit a cat... than it chased me into.... a pizza roll... i turned around and.. got out a.. weedwacker... and killed... another hobo.... than the cat ate me.... and then... it got eaten by a .... mouse.. and that got eaten by... a cellphone.. but it was on vibrate.. and it puked us up... and I ran to.... peanut butter land... and a peanut tree was there... and i ate it... and then ate some radioactive make up... and died again... than I was reborn as a... hobo... so.. i killed a teenager.. and than...I hated applesause...And felt super great after eating the applesauce, 'cause I turned weightless and became a star...then i flaoted up into space more than 9,000,000,000,000 away from earth (because im a star) so then i because a shooting star... After becoming a shooting star, I left earth and traveled far from my home...to a new planet called hueco mundo... witch also means Hobo land...
And then a police officer came to me on a flyin bannanna to tell me to get away from Hobo land... But I didn't want to... and then a flying saucer hit me and I crash landed on Earth... then my elbow got hurt... so I had to get lazer surgery to have it removed...
Kibafan006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:58 PM   #274
BLAH!!!!!!!!!
Freshmen Academy Student

BLAH!!!!!!!!! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation Re: Finish the Story Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinataisblue42 View Post
You play the game like this...
Example: It was a normal day....__(Insert Whatever)__....
And just keeps going.
The thing is the story could come to an end but it wont!

Now Play, and have fun!
I'll Start
(Just copy and paste when you are going to post)
I was walking...

I was.....when i suddently tripped over a......I........in pain....as I bled out......blood,When suddenly my crush named.... came over and saw me bleeding. So what he/she did was pick me up and...... to my house. And on the way he/she said.................. and called me a................., as i blushed we both fell into a.............! While on my front porch we both.................when suddenly my dad came out and we both screamed!

The End
BLAH!!!!!!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:04 PM   #275
BLAH!!!!!!!!!
Freshmen Academy Student

BLAH!!!!!!!!! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was walking when i suddenly tripped over a squirrel.I laughed in pain as i bled out Rainbow blood, when suddenly my crush Justin* came over and saw me bleeding. So what he did was pick me up and walked me to my house. And on the way he said he likes my hair by how it was so greesy and then he called me a Greased Pig, as i blushed we both fell into a dumpster! While on my front porch we both slapped eachothers faces when suddenly my dad came out and we both screamed.

The End

*Justin Bieber LOL

♫(

Last edited by BLAH!!!!!!!!!; 02-17-2010 at 06:08 PM.
BLAH!!!!!!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:53 PM   #276
Fan of Sasuke
Veteran Chunin

Then I... Killed another hobo.... and ate my dad..... then i got bored so i killed john mccain... then stole my friends lunchbox and he said... give me my lunchbox you.... pudding cup.... then i.... ran him over in a.... cow.... and stole ice cream... then i ran into hobo gohst #1 and I said.... i like pie...so..he killed... a rubber chiken....poor chiken.... than i went to vegas... and killed a robotic hobo.... and than I ran down the street... and hit a cat... than it chased me into.... a pizza roll... i turned around and.. got out a.. weedwacker... and killed... another hobo.... than the cat ate me.... and then... it got eaten by a .... mouse.. and that got eaten by... a cellphone.. but it was on vibrate.. and it puked us up... and I ran to.... peanut butter land... and a peanut tree was there... and i ate it... and then ate some radioactive make up... and died again... than I was reborn as a... hobo... so.. i killed a teenager.. and than...I hated applesause...And felt super great after eating the applesauce, 'cause I turned weightless and became a star...then i flaoted up into space more than 9,000,000,000,000 away from earth (because im a star) so then i because a shooting star... After becoming a shooting star, I left earth and traveled far from my home...to a new planet called hueco mundo... witch also means Hobo land...And then a police officer came to me on a flyin bannanna to tell me to get away from Hobo land... But I didn't want to... and then a flying saucer hit me and I crash landed on Earth... then my elbow got hurt... so I had to get lazer surgery to have it removed...then I died...

Tags
finish, fun, game, random stuff, stoy