Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-11-2009, 03:39 PM   #1
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Danzo's arm isn't as hax as you think!

I just thought of a prediction!

Well, you know how since Danzo has a bunch of sharingans on his arm, it probably gives him multiple special powers, rather than two which only give 2 and the Susano, RIGHT?! (which was probably gotten after the Uchiha massacre because he ordered Itachi do kill them in the first place) Well, you know how he is controlling Torune, the one who can poison parts of people's body with special bugs?! Well, somehow he could be snapped out of this state because of his clan coming to the fight, maybe Madara does something to snap his out, or Raikage or someone else does it somehow.....So, once he is out of the state, he may be able to still act like he's on Danzo's side, and then somewhere when they are close in the fight, he transfers the bugs on Danzo's arm, and VALA! DANZO ONLY HAS ONE SHARINGAN LEFT!

Old 12-11-2009, 03:46 PM   #2
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Danzo's arm isn't as hax as you think!

Hmm interesting.
I think Sasuke's going to has soem kind of hissy fit about the amount of sharingans that Danzo has

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 12-11-2009, 03:47 PM   #3
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reala View Post
Hmm interesting.
I think Sasuke's going to has soem kind of hissy fit about the amount of sharingans that Danzo has
A "hissy fit"?

Old 12-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #4
Sasuke072
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasuke072 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Sasuke072

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reala View Post
Hmm interesting.

I'm thinking he'll get even more pissed at Danzou for that. He might even get darker and colder worse than when he was fighting in Iron Country knowing all those Sharingan belonged to members of his clan.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Interesting theory, but what Danzo's arm, he is still hax.
Also, I believe that Shusui has the Kamui, or a variation of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-11-2009, 03:54 PM   #6
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It is Hax.

Sharingan copies Jutsu's.
With so many imagine who knows how many Jutsu's are at his disperse.
Also so many possibly means better muscle prediction than just one and view into more directions.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #7
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Interesting theory, but what Danzo's arm, he is still hax.
Also, I believe that Shusui has the Kamui, or a variation of it.
It said Shisui had the mind control technique

Old 12-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #8
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
It is Hax.

Also so many possibly means better muscle prediction than just one and view into more directions.
Yes, but as you can see, it's get by-able

Old 12-11-2009, 04:01 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
It is Hax.

It also means Genjutsu would be almost impossible to avoid, with so many Sharingan eyes.

Old 12-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #10
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
A "hissy fit"?
tantrum

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 12-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #11
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke072 View Post
I'm thinking he'll get even more pissed at Danzou for that. He might even get darker and colder worse than when he was fighting in Iron Country knowing all those Sharingan belonged to members of his clan.
Hmm yeah, >.> he needs to stop being such a douche

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 12-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #12
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

He MIGHT get some of the jutsus the original Sharingan holders had.
What IF Danzo shows Sasuke some of the stuff that happened in the Uchiha Massacre that Itachi didn't show him.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #13
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
He MIGHT get some of the jutsus the original Sharingan holders had.
What IF Danzo shows Sasuke some of the stuff that happened in the Uchiha Massacre that Itachi didn't show him.
When you think about it, that's DEFINETELY gonna HAVE to happen...and it'd probably be things MADARA didn't show too

Old 12-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #14
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Most likely each Sharnigan in Danzo's arm is from a different elite Uchiha and he retains their techniques like how he retains Shisui's. One of them might even be Sasuke's dad's.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:17 PM   #15
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Most likely each Sharnigan in Danzo's arm is from a different elite Uchiha and he retains their techniques like how he retains Shisui's. One of them might even be Sasuke's dad's.
That's exactly what I said in a part of this

Old 12-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #16
sakon curse mark stage3
Apprentice Genin

sakon curse mark stage3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ok to tell you the truth, I have been completely lost since the 5 Kages Summit Arc has started. Please somebody give me a synopsis of what's going on.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #17
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's exactly what I said in a part of this
Yeah I know.
I added the part with Danzo having something like Fugaku's Sharinigan
Old 12-11-2009, 05:21 PM   #18
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakon curse mark stage3 View Post
Ok to tell you the truth, I have been completely lost since the 5 Kages Summit Arc has started. Please somebody give me a synopsis of what's going on.

Usually if you go to wikipedia or narutopedia they'll summarize the chapters.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:22 PM   #19
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakon curse mark stage3 View Post
I've been confused too, but I'm getting it a LITTLE MORE now

Old 12-11-2009, 05:23 PM   #20
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:

I just thought of a prediction!
Well, you know how since Danzo has a bunch of sharingans on his arm, it probably gives him multiple special powers, rather than two which only give 2 and the Susano, RIGHT?! (which was probably gotten after the Uchiha massacre because he ordered Itachi do kill them in the first place) Well, you know how he is controlling Torune, the one who can poison parts of people's body with special bugs?! Well, somehow he could be snapped out of this state because of his clan coming to the fight, maybe Madara does something to snap his out, or Raikage or someone else does it somehow.....So, once he is out of the state, he may be able to still act like he's on Danzo's side, and then somewhere when they are close in the fight, he transfers the bugs on Danzo's arm, and VALA! DANZO ONLY HAS ONE SHARINGAN LEFT!
He isn't controlling Torune, or Fuu, or Sai. He can't use mind control multiple times within a short period of time, or maintain it continously. Nor on so many people as the entire root anbu. Danzo's Sharingan can have many dojutsu. He can also see in nearly 360 degrees, rivaling the Byakugan itself. It's hax, dude. HAX.

If Sasuke isn't pissed by next chapter then he's obviously lost sight of his goals. Expect him to attack in a blind rage at how sick and evil it was to steal their eyes.