Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 12-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #41
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara
Default Re: Thursday Night Chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Can I has it paleez? :3
noez.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #42
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Uggh I feel so bad right now. :[

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #43
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
noez.
I promise I won't eat it like last time.

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #44
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
What's wrooooong.
Quote:
Luna eats babies.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #45
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
....what
Quote:
bad your not F.A.I.L?

Old 12-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #46
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Yes, I eat babies.

But I am pure of soul. :3 *Heals a flower*

Old 12-10-2009, 08:00 PM   #47
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Yes, I eat babies.

But I am pure of soul. :3 *Heals a flower*
You're such a cute baby-eating flower magician.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:00 PM   #48
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Aww, CC. <3

Old 12-10-2009, 08:00 PM   #49
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
i gotta tell you something racist that happend to my friend

Old 12-10-2009, 08:00 PM   #50
ShariKage
Drama Queen

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No. I don't evn know why. Some stupid inbalence in chemicals that make me feel depressed or something. D:

Come at me, bro.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:04 PM   #51
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
I swear, you just turn ugly things into pure comical gold.

Nābris ish tired now; time to head off. Goodnight everyone.

/leaves behind a tray of Oolong tea and Beni Imo cookies.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:05 PM   #52
ShariKage
Drama Queen

Killed the moood, didn't I? Bye guys.

Come at me, bro.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #53
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-mood turns on-

Old 12-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #54
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i gotta tell you something racist that happend to my friend
LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
I swear, you just turn ugly things into pure comical gold.

Nābris ish tired now; time to head off. Goodnight everyone.

/leaves behind a tray of Oolong tea and Beni Imo cookies.

Well, goodnight Nabris. Sleep well!

/takes cookie before anyone else
Quote:
I was gonna say that but I didn't wanna be mean.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:11 PM   #55
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Thank God tomorrow is friday.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #56
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Omg, I forgot tomorrow is Friday.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:13 PM   #57
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

*In 80s punk style*

Old 12-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #58
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Woohoo!!

Wait, what does Friday matter to me?
I'm not in school so it's just another day. -_-

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #59
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
LOL.

Well, goodnight Nabris. Sleep well!

/takes cookie before anyone elseI was gonna say that but I didn't wanna be mean.

so he was at a resterant (he is black)
so theres a old white women and he opens the door for her
shes like: "ohh!, your so nice! and your one of those good black people, you dont have any earings, no tatoos, not a cheap black people shirt, your not a gang member,and no gun!" then she gave his dad a 20$ bill and said: "im gonna support obama now!"

Old 12-10-2009, 08:22 PM   #60
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*In 80s punk style*
*imagines Luna with a mullet*
Quote:
so he was at a resterant (he is black)
so theres a old white women and he opens the door for her
shes like: "ohh!, your so nice! and your one of those good black people, you dont have any earings, no tatoos, not a cheap black people shirt, your not a gang member,and no gun!" then she gave his dad a 20$ bill and said: "im gonna support obama now!"

Tags
boredom, chat, talk, thursday