Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #18301
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Both. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:20 AM   #18302
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

rouge night saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to rouge night
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
wow amber u look great!
thanx mangagirl u too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Old 12-10-2009, 05:37 AM   #18303
INO y....
Chunin Exam Participant

INO y.... is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

any new pics

Aura village

Hannah

Old 12-10-2009, 06:44 AM   #18304
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

rouge night saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to rouge night

Quote:
Originally Posted by INO y.... View Post
any new pics
yep me i guess dont no any other

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Old 12-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #18305
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I got new glasses! =D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-.-.....

I like bright lights.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #18306
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Luna's soooo pretty, you're glasses are cute!

Old 12-10-2009, 06:29 PM   #18307
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Thank you, CC. X3

Old 12-10-2009, 06:31 PM   #18308
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
I got new glasses! =D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-.-.....

I like bright lights.

hmm nice pics and glasses Luna lol here is a drawing i drew
Spoiler:

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 12-10-2009, 06:32 PM   #18309
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

@Ohako: Cool!

Old 12-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #18310
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
@Ohako: Cool!
Thanks the scanner could not pick up everything though

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 12-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #18311
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Weeee!!!
More pictures of meh!!!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Not lookin' too good today, but tom. is my school's Winter Dance! Yay for more pictures!!
God, I take too many pictures. XD

Next Step:
Spoiler:
In a thread about crushes
One who cuddles with a monster
Brings up Maikeru's favorite anime character

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 02-27-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:37 PM   #18312
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
I got new glasses! =D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-.-.....

I like bright lights.
*Glomps* YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!! :3
Old 12-10-2009, 06:39 PM   #18313
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
I got new glasses! =D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-.-.....

I like bright lights.
You look cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
hmm nice pics and glasses Luna lol here is a drawing i drew
Spoiler:
Good drawing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
Weeee!!!
More pictures of meh!!!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Not lookin' too good today, but tom. is my school's Winter Dance! Yay for more pictures!!
Stop, you're gonna overheat my comp! Just kidding, but you do look pretty.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:39 PM   #18314
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

*Glomps RLFW* Sooo pretty. :3

Old 12-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #18315
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Glomps RLFW* Sooo pretty. :3
Hehe. Luna called me pretty.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #18316
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

This sounds rather noobish, but what the heck is a winter dances?-_-'
Dancing is so not my field.
Takuya,smooth man,smooth.xD
Old 12-10-2009, 06:47 PM   #18317
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Glomps* YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!! :3
Quote:
Weeee!!!
More pictures of meh!!!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post

Good drawing.
Thanks

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 12-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #18318
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
This sounds rather noobish, but what the heck is a winter dances?-_-'
Dancing is so not my field.
Takuya,smooth man,smooth.xD
Aren't you a little too young to be on here?xD
Old 12-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #18319
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Aren't you a little too young to be on here?xD
A lot of us are.
Eh, just because I do not know much about dancing,doesn't mean I'm a baby.(Kidding.)
Old 12-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #18320
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
A lot of us are.
Eh, just because I do not know much about dancing,doesn't mean I'm a baby.(Kidding.)
Yes, but you're like 9! Wait, how old are you?
Closed Thread