Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-09-2009, 11:41 PM   #1961
flamie_chan
Chunin

flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
all opinions here people, its a mockery to the debate
EDIT-after here ill down rep this stuff
I only said that to keep the peace, so don't start saying that I'm agreeing with eveything. I've had it with these fights. I really want narusaku to happen too, but if they don't I'm not that bothered by it.

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!

Last edited by flamie_chan; 12-10-2009 at 12:11 AM.
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:56 PM   #1962
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

you are free to agree with whoever,but takes wild speculation out to the appropriate thread. the peace wont be kept otherwise

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:20 AM   #1963
flamie_chan
Chunin

Quote:
you are free to agree with whoever,but takes wild speculation out to the appropriate thread. the peace wont be kept otherwise
ok

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Old 12-10-2009, 12:40 AM   #1964
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Sosuke Aizen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sosuke Aizen Send a message via Skype™ to Sosuke Aizen

*is glomping flamie_chan*

"Admiration is the emotion farthest from comprehension"

Forum Mama: Katsu Uchiha
Sosuke Aizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:01 AM   #1965
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Sosuke Aizen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sosuke Aizen Send a message via Skype™ to Sosuke Aizen

I like sasusaku

"Admiration is the emotion farthest from comprehension"

Forum Mama: Katsu Uchiha
Sosuke Aizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:41 AM   #1966
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

MelisaArtemis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
I like sasusaku
This is a debate, tell your reason.

- A Good friend stay with you during your needs, a better friend helps you during your needs but a best friend will be with you through everything.

- When you're feeling down, remember that a frown is a smile turned upside down

- When in doubt, Meow~

- People ask me: How do you make peace in pairing wars? my answer: Give them something all of them love: a kitty~

My cute Dragon:

My Favourite symbol: SQUIGGLY~
MelisaArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:19 AM   #1967
flamie_chan
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
*is glomping flamie_chan*
*gets glomped* hey ^^

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Last edited by flamie_chan; 12-10-2009 at 09:33 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:26 AM   #1968
flamie_chan
Chunin

WARNING LONG RANT

OK, my overview of this situation going on in the manga at moment; the starting point of this controversy started when Sakura confessed. Alot of people said she was lying and yeah you get the point, blah, blah, blah. Then we reached the next chapter, she storms off and Naruto goes into wt! mode. Now a key point I'd like to point out is that, she wasn't meant to confess, was she? She was meant to tell him, that she was going to find Sasuke. Now I'm getting sick of hearing all about feelings and crap, but the part where she confessed was very visual and dramatic.

Not the way she said it, the way it was drawn. Kishi was focusing on Naruto's and Sakura's feelings and facial patterns. He made everybody looked shocked for a reason. No this could not be because she was lying, it was out of character for her, but characters in Naruto are always changing and becoming stronger. Yeah more cheeeze lol, anyway another point I liked to make, is that Kishi made Lee and Sakura weak to show human weakness, who would gradually grow stronger in the end, yeah this is actaully quoted. Sakura loves Sasuke and Naruto in some way enough to stop their pain. This a pivotal time for Sakura. She has made a her choice in the matter and wants to stop watching from the sidelines. In the earlier stages of the manga, it was heavily implied that she was a weak character.

This idea has formed people into thinking that she was useless. Over the time skip, yep super strength, but she was still weak with emotions. I believe Sakura has moved on from being who she was and what she felt. In other words character development for her. I believe she has moved on, because she feels she needs to kill Sasuke. Now old Sakura would never consider it, chance is she won't able to kill him. Not because she can't, she's not meant to. If he was going to die, it would be by a major character. Again this a shonen, females don't get much fights as males do, so yeah.

This took up way too much time to think about, and my eyes hurt... O.O

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Last edited by flamie_chan; 12-10-2009 at 09:38 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #1969
flamie_chan
Chunin

Quote:
x.x Responding will encourage more speculation twilight. *facepalm*
twilight, i agree completly agree but i find age irrelevant. Love is an enigma,but youre right about sakura unhealthy infratuation. She wanted to do anything for him which is akin to romeo& juliet because going with him is sucicidal. However narusaku has a peculiar development because they both have strong feelings as is revealed even more in part two. Sakura developed a crush on him, but narutos knuckleheaded nature reverts her to best freind mode. When ge does something romantic in battle, she see his feeling. in short because he can only express himself on the battlefield, she is reluctant to see it.As their daily interaction allowed them to grow comfortable with eachother, the little moments allow thier freindship to prosper. They have continued to grow closer despite thier bickering, so when and if they become canon, their love will have more meaning and last thier whole lives.
aww..that's so cute bacon

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Old 12-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #1970
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

xD huh?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 12-10-2009, 10:27 AM   #1971
flamie_chan
Chunin

Quote:
xD huh?
lol I dunno 8D

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Old 12-10-2009, 10:30 AM   #1972
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamie_chan View Post
WARNING LONG RANT

OK, my overview of this situation going on in the manga at moment; the starting point of this controversy started when Sakura confessed. Alot of people said she was lying and yeah you get the point, blah, blah, blah. Then we reached the next chapter, she storms off and Naruto goes into wt! mode. Now a key point I'd like to point out is that, she wasn't meant to confess, was she? She was meant to tell him, that she was going to find Sasuke. Now I'm getting sick of hearing all about feelings and crap, but the part where she confessed was very visual and dramatic.

Not the way she said it, the way it was drawn. Kishi was focusing on Naruto's and Sakura's feelings and facial patterns. He made everybody looked shocked for a reason. No this could not be because she was lying, it was out of character for her, but characters in Naruto are always changing and becoming stronger. Yeah more cheeeze lol, anyway another point I liked to make, is that Kishi made Lee and Sakura weak to show human weakness, who would gradually grow stronger in the end, yeah this is actaully quoted. Sakura loves Sasuke and Naruto in some way enough to stop their pain. This a pivotal time for Sakura. She has made a her choice in the matter and wants to stop watching from the sidelines. In the earlier stages of the manga, it was heavily implied that she was a weak character.

This idea has formed people into thinking that she was useless. Over the time skip, yep super strength, but she was still weak with emotions. I believe Sakura has moved on from being who she was and what she felt. In other words character development for her. I believe she has moved on, because she feels she needs to kill Sasuke. Now old Sakura would never consider it, chance is she won't able to kill him. Not because she can't, she's not meant to. If he was going to die, it would be by a major character. Again this a shonen, females don't get much fights as males do, so yeah.

This took up way too much time to think about, and my eyes hurt... O.O
I agree wholely with this post, you'll think ppl would understand, but most ppl are too ignorant to see the underneath, instead they see what's in front of them . REP UP!
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:31 AM   #1973
flamie_chan
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
I agree wholely with this post, you'll think ppl would understand, but most ppl are too ignorant to see the underneath, instead they see what's in front of them . REP UP!
thank you

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Old 12-10-2009, 10:32 AM   #1974
Bacon

Awards Showcase

lol, cute girl, i agree with your anaylisis. As of now sakura true intent is a mystery o.O

Quote:

Old 12-10-2009, 10:35 AM   #1975
flamie_chan
Chunin

Quote:
lol, cute girl, i agree with your anaylisis. As of now sakura true intent is a mystery o.O
I know she gets more confusing, but here's hopes!

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Old 12-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #1976
Splinter Ninja
Academy Graduate

Splinter Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
What about SasuHina?
hinata is not in love with sauske and i don't think sauske even knows hinata exists, so why would that ever happen? I think that sauske will be with sakura and naruto will be with hinata. there is already chemisty between naruto and hinata and sakura in my opinion wont give up untill she bags sauske.
Splinter Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:17 PM   #1977
flamie_chan
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter Ninja View Post
hinata is not in love with sauske and i don't think sauske even knows hinata exists, so why would that ever happen? I think that sauske will be with sakura and naruto will be with hinata. there is already chemisty between naruto and hinata and sakura in my opinion wont give up untill she bags sauske.
First sasuhina is more of a crack pairing, which I don't mind, but why do you think that nh & ss has more chemsistry? I'm not asking in a nasty way and this is a debate thread after all. You need to give reasons for your answers.

Fcs you would find me in

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

Old 12-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #1978
Bacon

Awards Showcase

heres your warning splint
next time ill down rep you because there are fcs for your opinions

Quote:

Old 12-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #1979
shadowslayer99
Ninja Academy Student

shadowslayer99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamie_chan View Post
First sasuhina is more of a crack pairing, which I don't mind, but why do you think that nh & ss has more chemsistry? I'm not asking in a nasty way and this is a debate thread after all. You need to give reasons for your answers.
I can tell you why naruhina and sasusaku hav mor chemistry. At least one person in both pairings has shown to still have affection for the other. Hinata obviously still likes Naruto as can be seen during pain's invasion and Sakura, as Sai said, is going afer Sasuke because she loves him. THAT is why both these pairings have hope. Because unlike NaruSaku and SasuHina and all the crazy stuff ppl can think of SS and NH are at least one sided, if not two.
shadowslayer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:41 PM   #1980
Bacon

Awards Showcase

im not responding to that, youre saying sakura and naruto dont give a crap about eachother, youre trying to start trouble.
-down rep

Quote:

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku