Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #1941
flamie_chan
Chunin
 
flamie_chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In a place I fail to mention...
Posts: 1,005
Rep Power: 0
flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleChidori View Post
-_-; I'm not the one flaming out of nowhere, thanks.
well it doesn't help responding to them and I'm not looking for fights ok.
I support the same pairing you do and I'm not flaming you either, if were I would be banned right now lol jk
__________________
spam officer and proud
I don't like people who spam my threads or any of my friends threads. So please keep in mind that I will politely direct you to leave. Keep the peace please!

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!

Last edited by flamie_chan; 12-09-2009 at 03:10 PM.
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #1942
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Redd View Post
Thanks! I often find that unbiased people who can acknowledge all sides of a debate tend to have the strongest arguments. Makes things more interesting, and fun. No sense hating each others guts over a manga.
♥true. But, sometimes debates can get overheated.
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #1943
flamie_chan
Chunin
 
flamie_chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In a place I fail to mention...
Posts: 1,005
Rep Power: 0
flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥true. But, sometimes debates can get overheated.
then fans get scary O.O
__________________
spam officer and proud
I don't like people who spam my threads or any of my friends threads. So please keep in mind that I will politely direct you to leave. Keep the peace please!

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #1944
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Major_Redd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In my red world...
Posts: 1,767
Rep Power: 9
Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamie_chan View Post
I find the narusaku friendship sweet anyway, lol cheesey
It is very sweet, in any way that people want to view their relationship.Through hell and high water they will remain strong. Might not turn out romantic, but I'm positive that they will always be close. I will say that those who don't even like them as friends are a wee bit... off.
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:16 PM   #1945
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
ThePurpleChidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Top Secret
Posts: 1,626
Rep Power: 0
ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

So, C-C, can't we just make up and not be enemies anymore?
__________________
Quote:
A user without an avatar? How much more of a loser can you get?
What's next? Someone tries to promote their own comic in their signature?

...

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #1946
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

♥Everyone can see them as close friends....unless their...you know Slow..
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #1947
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Major_Redd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In my red world...
Posts: 1,767
Rep Power: 9
Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamie_chan View Post
then fans get scary O.O
Yeah, I witnessed a bit of that earlier. -_-
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #1948
flamie_chan
Chunin
 
flamie_chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In a place I fail to mention...
Posts: 1,005
Rep Power: 0
flamie_chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Redd View Post
Yeah, I witnessed a bit of that earlier. -_-
lets never speak of that person again
__________________
spam officer and proud
I don't like people who spam my threads or any of my friends threads. So please keep in mind that I will politely direct you to leave. Keep the peace please!

Fcs you would find me in
The NS, NH & SS debate thread
The Haruno Sakura FC (firegirl's)

my forum siblings
Spoiler:

big bro azmerk, big sis firegirl & big sis major_redd.

NS supporter &proud! Join the NS allience if you love the pair together!

Last edited by flamie_chan; 12-09-2009 at 03:43 PM.
flamie_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #1949
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
ThePurpleChidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Top Secret
Posts: 1,626
Rep Power: 0
ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepurplechidori View Post
so, c-c, can't we just make up and not be enemies anymore?
third time i'm saying this.
__________________
Quote:
A user without an avatar? How much more of a loser can you get?
What's next? Someone tries to promote their own comic in their signature?

...

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #1950
Silent Ninja
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Silent Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: on the other side of teh rainbow =D
Posts: 2,203
Rep Power: 0
Silent Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Yo back I also see naruto and sakura as friends. Their relationship developement grew since part one, with now sakura finally seeing what naruto is. But so far as the manga goes, it seems that naruto knows what sakura feels about him. But that's just my opinion XD
__________________
AKA: TJ or PTJ.
Master Bates
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap cheap. You choose.
You are now aware that you can't say "Irish Wristwatch"
When nothing goes right... turn left
I wanted to send you something sexy but the mailman made me get out of your mailbox =[
She came to me last night. Explored my body, sucked, licked and swallowed. When satisfied, she left and i was hurt. Stupid mosquito >=\
Life is Great. Don't let circumstances and society fool you into believing its not =]
Silent Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #1951
kakashi 4
Chunin
 
kakashi 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: At your house eating your peanut butter
Posts: 998
Rep Power: 0
kakashi 4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kakashi 4
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

What about NaruSasu
kakashi 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:44 PM   #1952
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: At home, duh :P
Posts: 808
Rep Power: 10
MelisaArtemis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi 4 View Post
What about NaruSasu
Lol... gotta admit its possible.... though extremely unlikely, prob about the same chance of KakaSaku, NaruGaa, etc
__________________
My Mottos:

- A Good friend stay with you during your needs, a better friend helps you during your needs but a best friend will be with you through everything.

- When you're feeling down, remember that a frown is a smile turned upside down

- When in doubt, Meow~

- People ask me: How do you make peace in pairing wars? my answer: Give them something all of them love: a kitty~

My cute Dragon:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


My Favourite symbol: SQUIGGLY~
MelisaArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #1953
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,983
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
?Everyone can see them as close friends....unless their...you know Slow..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Ninja View Post
Yo back I also see naruto and sakura as friends. Their relationship developement grew since part one, with now sakura finally seeing what naruto is. But so far as the manga goes, it seems that naruto knows what sakura feels about him. But that's just my opinion XD
yo,
twilight has a thread for predictions, im not even gonna comment on this "freinds crap".Im also not going to put up with anyone insulting anyones intellect. Please have some common sense to debate here properly or get out. Until we see sakura confirm she how she feels, this will be a shouting match of SS fans vs NS fans. twilight made a thread for this, so go there.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:12 PM   #1954
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,983
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Redd View Post
It is very sweet, in any way that people want to view their relationship.Through hell and high water they will remain strong. Might not turn out romantic, but I'm positive that they will always be close. I will say that those who don't even like them as friends are a wee bit... off.
couldn't resist commenting, i find it odd that SS fans cling to any hope after sasuke swore an oath to kill her. Neways yes theyre freinds becuase theyre not a couple. however if youre saying thats all there is to sakuras feeling to naruto and his feeling to sakura. then i say youre completely wrong. We know naruto is crazy for her, but we have yet to confirm how sakura feels.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:19 PM   #1955
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,983
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
?I have made my decree cause even if Narusaku happens it probably wont last...in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamie_chan View Post
well it's your opinion though I'm glad you think that narusaku may happen, even if you say it won't last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
?im saying this because, their 16. Only rare cases when there are 16 years old who grow old together.
But, u know, that was kinda biased of me to say. Because, they have been through alot.

But i actually want him to end it with no pairings. Leaving it open ended would actually make alot of people happy. I know if Sasuke dies that their can be no Sasusaku, but still, i think it would satisfy people because everyone will think their couple will happen in the future.
all opinions here people, its a mockery to the debate
EDIT-after here ill down rep this stuff
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants

Last edited by Bacon; 12-09-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #1956
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Major_Redd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In my red world...
Posts: 1,767
Rep Power: 9
Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
couldn't resist commenting, i find it odd that SS fans cling to any hope after sasuke swore an oath to kill her. Neways yes theyre freinds becuase theyre not a couple. however if youre saying thats all there is to sakuras feeling to naruto and his feeling to sakura. then i say youre completely wrong. We know naruto is crazy for her, but we have yet to confirm how sakura feels.
Apparently we are at odds here. You do know I'm a die hard NaruSaku shipper, right? In other words, even if NaruSaku doesn't happen I'll have to be smothered to not favour it. I never have been nor will I ever support SasuSaku. However, we were talking about the relationship from a non-coupling POV, like if kishi decides he doesn't want to end with any pairings.
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #1957
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,983
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

i see we are on the same side, but i wont tolerate that mucking up the debate. check twilights posts, he has a thread for all speculation theory galore.
anyways its not that im at odds with ne1,but id hate this place to die becuase it becomes a shouting match between people.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:45 PM   #1958
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: At home, duh :P
Posts: 808
Rep Power: 10
MelisaArtemis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

It seems some people can't differentiate between debating and predicting/speculating so I'll make it clear here:

Debating: A meeting of mind by comparing several ways of thinking based on facts and what happened in a situation. Example: Naruto and Sakura's hug, some people say its romantic, other says its just bro/sis relationship. fair enough, they have to provide why they think that is so, there's no right or wrong, just looking at the same thing from different perspective

Predicting/Speculating: making a personal conclusion of what might happen in the future based on the current event and personal opinion. The prediction may or may not be correct. Example: NaruHina may happen because Hinata has confessed. Its based on facts but it isn't happen yet, its a prediction.

In a debate, prediction and speculation are automatically void because it simply doesn't happen yet. Debate are always about facts and what you think of it, not what you think will happen.
__________________
My Mottos:

- A Good friend stay with you during your needs, a better friend helps you during your needs but a best friend will be with you through everything.

- When you're feeling down, remember that a frown is a smile turned upside down

- When in doubt, Meow~

- People ask me: How do you make peace in pairing wars? my answer: Give them something all of them love: a kitty~

My cute Dragon:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


My Favourite symbol: SQUIGGLY~

Last edited by MelisaArtemis; 12-09-2009 at 10:42 PM.
MelisaArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:10 PM   #1959
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥im saying this because, their 16. Only rare cases when there are 16 years old who grow old together.
But, u know, that was kinda biased of me to say. Because, they have been through alot.

But i actually want him to end it with no pairings. Leaving it open ended would actually make alot of people happy. I know if Sasuke dies that their can be no Sasusaku, but still, i think it would satisfy people because everyone will think their couple will happen in the future.
The problem with that logic is that it kamikazies your ship even more, because Sakura had a crush that was more of an infatuation at 13, which means that it would be even more prone to not lasting. It's not a healthy relationship in the least.

Moreover, while I expect NaruSaku to happen before the manga's end, you do bring up a good point. However, I do believe that you can indeed find true love at 16, it just isn't likely. Not to mention that Naruto and Sakura aren't in an ordinary circumstance. They face death everyday due to their occupation, and the fact that they've had to grow up even faster because of what has gone on around them. This makes their current feelings being more in check and lasting that much more likely.

That's my argument for why it would last should it start.
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:39 PM   #1960
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,983
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

x.x Responding will encourage more speculation twilight. *facepalm*
twilight, i agree completly agree but i find age irrelevant. Love is an enigma,but youre right about sakura unhealthy infratuation. She wanted to do anything for him which is akin to romeo& juliet because going with him is sucicidal. However narusaku has a peculiar development because they both have strong feelings as is revealed even more in part two. Sakura developed a crush on him, but narutos knuckleheaded nature reverts her to best freind mode. When ge does something romantic in battle, she see his feeling. in short because he can only express himself on the battlefield, she is reluctant to see it.As their daily interaction allowed them to grow comfortable with eachother, the little moments allow thier freindship to prosper. They have continued to grow closer despite thier bickering, so when and if they become canon, their love will have more meaning and last thier whole lives.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.