Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:43 AM   #41
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Am I the only one...

[QUOTE=3littlepigs;1945058]How are the Kages concerned with Sasuke anymore? See that's what i'm trying to say you're giving him too much importance (is he like your fav character?) The Kages stopped worrying about Sasuke the minute the war was declared, they wouldn't be very good Kages if they didn't. Gaara is an exception simply because he cares about Naruto's feelings. So it seems you agree with me that Sasuke's a pawn...at least we have that in common.

You're right. The Kages aren't concerned so much with Sasuke anymore.
Still I think before Madara announced his plan for what basically amounts
to world domination the Kages, with Raikage especially focused too much
on Sasuke. Instead of trying to hunt down Sasuke, Raikage should have
been looking for Killer Bee. Even if he was looking it didn't seem like he
was trying very hard since he found him because of the massive chakra.
The Raikage should have found Killer Bee because you would think as
a brother he would know that Killer Bee likes Enka and Master Sabu Chan.
I dunno. Perhaps it's more of aesthetic type thing where it just feels
like they focus too much on him.

Yes, are we reading the same series? Obviously if you're talking about Naruto in Part I and the first half of Part II then yes, you're correct that was Naruto's motivation for everything he was doing, especially training. However, if you take a look at Naruto now, after experiencing the death of someone so close to him, after fighting Pain he is not that same kid who only thinks of Sasuke and Sakura. He said so himself, when he made that promise to Jiraya "to find true peace" he was just a kid trying to impress his master but now it's different. Pain really opened his eyes as to how difficult it is to even come up with a plan for permanent peace let alone putting that plan into action.

Yes Naruto does want peace but he doesn't want it to have
to be at the cost of his best friend. Naruto said before in 44
that he would protect Konoha AND Sasuke.

Yeah sure Pain taught Naruto some harsh reality but I haven't heard
Naruto say "well I guess I got and go kill Sasuke." Right now Naruto
seems troubled because he still wants to rescue Sasuke but
doesn't even know if that's actually possible.

Naruto no longer wants Sasuke's approval, he already got in Part I. If he's looking for Sasuke it's because he cares for him like a brother nothing else. Your comparison with Ichiraku Ramen is ridiculous...Naruto is carrying Jiraya's, Minato's, Pain's, Yahiko's and now Konan's dreams while at the same time he promised Pain he would find peace for Amegakure too and you think Sasuke's what motivates him to do those things? It's the contrary, because of all those dreams is that he's even motivated to save Sasuke.

Before the Pain arc there was the Hunt for Itachi arc. During this entire
arc Naruto is looking for Sasuke. In the beginning of 44 Naruto is wondering
what's happening with Sasuke and is still concerned. Later though he
finds out about Jirayia's death and naturally wants revenge.
Right after the Pain Arc Naruto thinks about how Sasuke wanted revenge
too and now he knows what it's like. Naruto approaches Raikage
asking that Sasuke be forgiven. When Sakura says she doesn't
like Sasuke anymore Naruto doesn't believe her and is mad.

Sasuke is clearly #1 on Naruto's mind.

Oh and my favorite character is Shikamaru Nara.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:14 AM   #42
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

rouge night saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to rouge night

i agre madara is the prob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Old 12-08-2009, 10:34 AM   #43
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I understand why you would think I'm a Sasuke Fan Boy but the truth is I'm more of Itachi Fan Boy. I don't want to see Sasuke fail because than that would mean Itachi
failed and his sacrifice was for naught. Though I do see a LOT of potential in Sasuke
(same with Naruto obviously) and it be a real shame if that talent was wasted.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:37 AM   #44
wadedizzle
Ninja Academy Student

wadedizzle is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
You're right. The Kages aren't concerned so much with Sasuke anymore.
Still I think before Madara announced his plan for what basically amounts
to world domination the Kages, with Raikage especially focused too much
on Sasuke. Instead of trying to hunt down Sasuke, Raikage should have
been looking for Killer Bee. Even if he was looking it didn't seem like he
The Raikage should have found Killer Bee because you would think as
a brother he would know that Killer Bee likes Enka and Master Sabu Chan.
Why would he be looking for killer bee, if killer bee was supposedly killed my sasuke? remember that? he was supposed to be dead, he was looking for sasuke to get revenge and information on where killer bee was. So he really had no other choice but than to be focused on sasuke at the time
Old 12-08-2009, 11:07 AM   #45
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedizzle View Post
Why would he be looking for killer bee, if killer bee was supposedly killed my sasuke? remember that? he was supposed to be dead, he was looking for sasuke to get revenge and information on where killer bee was. So he really had no other choice but than to be focused on sasuke at the time

Raikage said "We will rescue Killer Bee no matter what" in Volume 44
so there he obviously thought that there was at least still a chance
to save Killer Bee and that Killer Bee wasn't dead.

But then Raikage gets distracted with Sasuke.

I understand his wanting revenge.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:39 AM   #46
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Im With You A 100%!!!!!
But As Sasu_Gurl Said
Spoiler:
I'm A SasuNaru Fan

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 12-08-2009, 04:36 PM   #47
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
you're right. The kages aren't concerned so much with sasuke anymore.
Still i think before madara announced his plan for what basically amounts
to world domination the kages, with raikage especially focused too much
on sasuke. Instead of trying to hunt down sasuke, raikage should have
been looking for killer bee. Even if he was looking it didn't seem like he
The raikage should have found killer bee because you would think as
a brother he would know that killer bee likes enka and master sabu chan.
Why wouldn't he want to kill Sasuke? Sasuke goes to HIS village and takes killer bee HIS brother... He was obviously preoccupied with sasuke because he's a vengative person, (and by the way I don't like raikage and I don't agree he should be leading the alliance because of his temper, just want to clarify that). Not only that but Killer Bee was supposed to be dead, hence the surprised face Raikage had when madara told him he wasn't.

yes naruto does want peace but he doesn't want it to have
to be at the cost of his best friend. Naruto said before in 44
that he would protect konoha and sasuke.
It's because he wants true peace that he wants to find a way to save sasuke, so you're kind of agreeing with me there. What you said before was that Naruto's "motivation" is Sasuke, I'm saying it's the other way around and that's the main reason why he still hopes to find a way to save Sasuke.

yeah sure pain taught naruto some harsh reality but i haven't heard
naruto say "well i guess i got and go kill sasuke." right now naruto
seems troubled because he still wants to rescue sasuke but
doesn't even know if that's actually possible.

Like i said above, he hasn't said it because
1) He's trying to change the "cycle of hate" in the ninja world in order to achieve true peace. (how would he do that if he goes for the easy option and kills him?)
2) He still cares for him like a brother
3) Sakura's promise
4) Madara telling him the truth about itachi.

before the pain arc there was the hunt for itachi arc. During this entire
arc naruto is looking for sasuke. In the beginning of 44 naruto is wondering
what's happening with sasuke and is still concerned. Later though he
finds out about jirayia's death and naturally wants revenge.
Right after the pain arc naruto thinks about how sasuke wanted revenge
too and now he knows what it's like. Naruto approaches raikage
asking that sasuke be forgiven. When sakura says she doesn't
like sasuke anymore naruto doesn't believe her and is mad.

Sasuke is clearly #1 on naruto's mind.

You said it yourself, that all happened before the Pain fight. To me there's naruto BEFORE Pain and AFTER Pain. He's not the same person, he's changing, now there's a world besides Team 7 so now he's on the right track to being a great Hokage. It's true naruto was hopeful that now he could understand Sasuke because he lost Jiraya as well but he also knows what Nagato told him is true. Just because you know true pain the way the someone else does, it doesn't mean you'll understand each other, which may very well happen with Sasuke (especially since he thinks no one can understand what he's going through). Right now he's worried about Sasuke and Sakura but it doesn't mean sasuke's his motivation, it just means Naruto is more optimistic and determined that most people.

oh and my favorite character is shikamaru nara.
Well I would think Sasuke's at least in the top 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedizzle View Post
why would he be looking for killer bee, if killer bee was supposedly killed my sasuke? Remember that? He was supposed to be dead, he was looking for sasuke to get revenge and information on where killer bee was. So he really had no other choice but than to be focused on sasuke at the time
Thank you

Last edited by 3littlepigs; 12-08-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:42 PM   #48
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

While I do think Pain had a strong impact on Naruto it seemed more to
reinforce beliefs Naruto has always had than to change them.

Nagato was the one who had a change of heart.
Naruto not as much.

Sasuke in the top 5. Yeah.

1.Shikamaru Nara
2.Itachi Uchiha
3.Sasuke Uchiha
4. Naruto Uzumaki
5. Rock Lee

Favorite Villain or Questionable Character:

Danzo

Shikamaru gets number 1 because aside from the cool smart but lazy guy
the fact that he wanted to help Sasuke despite the fact that he never
did like Sasuke personally. I think you got admire someone who'd risk
their lives for someone they think is a jerk for the sake of the village.

Itachi gets number 2 because he made an interesting bad guy but an even better good guy. The Sasuke vs Itachi fight was arguably one of the best
fights in the series. I like the air of mystery behind him. I like how he talks in riddles. He doesn't seem to be full of himself which is good. I also admire
the preservation he went through for the sake of his brother Sasuke.

Sasuke. Originally I didn't care for Sasuke and thought him a complete jerk
when he left the village. After he absorbed Orochimaru I started to change
my mind about him. I like how finally he wasn't all talk and also seeing why
Sasuke was believed to be a prodigy of the Uchiha. I like his cool headiness
even when fighting his brother (at least more so compared to when he fights Raikage). Right now I'm hardpressed to make a decision on Sasuke
because although it seems Sasuke has gone back to jerk mode that
he's not acting like himself. He's far more rash and not thinking things through. However I have faith that Sasuke will prevail.

Naruto gets fourth. In the beginning I found Naruto just plain annoying.
But he's been getting more mature and it's cool seeing that happen.
At first Naruto' constant 'I'll save Sasuke" was annoying but now that
he's still saying despite everyone wanting him not to I admire
that kind of determination.

Rock Lee is a character I liked from the beginning. However he seems to be a almost one hit wonder and wish his character could developed more in the series.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:28 PM   #49
OtoSeptic
Genin

OtoSeptic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Trufax?
Trufax = True facts.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:32 PM   #50
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtoSeptic View Post
Trufax = True facts.
Ah...I see.

Clever.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:12 AM   #51
Marajsky
Apprentice Genin

Marajsky is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Spoiler:
This is all a result of Madara's evil doings, and Danzo's as well. Madara was too arrogant, and he was too power hungry. Because of his sole objection the Hashirama's position and the resulting battle, the Uchiha were watched closely by the Senju. Madara, the scum that he is, attacked the village with the Nine-Tailed Fox, thus resulting in Naruto becoming a Jinchuriki and his loneliness and pain through his childhood. It also resulted in the death of Iruka's parents, as well as Minato. And Danzo naturally goes to blame the Uchiha, isolates them into a corner of the village, and has them watched by the ANBU. This resulted in the coup planned by the Uchiha, Itachi being a spy, and the fatefull day when the Uchiha were all brutally massacred. Madara and Danzo met on that day, though no one yet knows why. Eventually, Sasuke left to kill Itachi believing he had destroyed the Uchiha for only power, to find out that Danzo was the true cause. Then he turns evil, joins the Akatsuki, and swears to kill Danzo. Sasuke's entire life (and I mean ENTIRE LIFE) was totally screwed up by Danzo and Madara, and neither of them even gave a crap about it. Can you really blame Naruto for wanting to help Sasuke, or at least not stop him? Danzo and Madara are either inderectly or directly the cause of nearly every single problem in the series. Without Madara, there would be no Akatsuki, the attack on the Leaf would've been avoided, etc. If you look at how this all connects to Madara, then Sasuke's revenge is completely justified by Danzo's wrongdoings and Madara playing mind games with him. I don't know why people constantly call Danzo a scumbag, yet they hate Sasuke for wanting to get revenge on Danzo.

You are sooo right!!! I agree 110%
Old 12-09-2009, 11:08 AM   #52
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:

Naruto not as much.
I suppose that's something else we disagree on ...True, Naruto has always been too optimistic and determined but when he fought Pain he learned that what he believed to be justice wasn't exactly right. He suffered the loss of someone he loved because Pain killed him yet Pain's suffering came from Konoha as well so it definitely changed how Naruto perceived "evil" and "good", "justice" and "peace".

Nagato used to be like Naruto, so during that fight he just rediscovered something he already had at some point, but it was Naruto's first time being challenged not in strength but mentally and emotionally. Before, with people like Sasuke or even Gaara it was a matter of strength, if Naruto won it proved his point (well mostly) but Nagato challenged him in another way...it was like "ok, you disagree with me so tell me how you would do it". To me it was the first time Naruto didn't have an immediate answer as to what is "right" and what is "wrong", it created so much pain that he just wanted someone to end it fast and so was willing to release the Kyuubi. I had never seen Naruto beaten inside if you know what I mean, that's why I say that fight had a huge impact on who he is now.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #53
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
I suppose that's something else we disagree on ...True, Naruto has always been too optimistic and determined but when he fought Pain he learned that what he believed to be justice wasn't exactly right. He suffered the loss of someone he loved because Pain killed him yet Pain's suffering came from Konoha as well so it definitely changed how Naruto perceived "evil" and "good", "justice" and "peace".

Nagato used to be like Naruto, so during that fight he just rediscovered something he already had at some point, but it was Naruto's first time being challenged not in strength but mentally and emotionally. Before, with people like Sasuke or even Gaara it was a matter of strength, if Naruto won it proved his point (well mostly) but Nagato challenged him in another way...it was like "ok, you disagree with me so tell me how you would do it". To me it was the first time Naruto didn't have an immediate answer as to what is "right" and what is "wrong", it created so much pain that he just wanted someone to end it fast and so was willing to release the Kyuubi. I had never seen Naruto beaten inside if you know what I mean, that's why I say that fight had a huge impact on who he is now.

Yeah I'm not saying the fight didn't have an impact but I think that
it will give Naruto a stronger mental foundation for his beliefs.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #54
NarutoReader
Genin

NarutoReader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i hope to see again naruto vs sasuke fight but not yet. i dont want naruto to give up on sasuke yet.

crap didnt see the hour. gotta go polish my military boots. cya.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #55
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Yeah I'm not saying the fight didn't have an impact but I think that
it will give Naruto a stronger mental foundation for his beliefs.
Oh ok, well with that I do agree.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:12 PM   #56
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Naruto not as much.

Sasuke in the top 5. Yeah.

1.Shikamaru Nara
2. Itachi Uchiha
3. Sasuke Uchiha
4. Naruto Uzumaki
5. Rock Lee

Favorite Villain or Questionable Character:

Danzo

Shikamaru gets number 1 because aside from the cool smart but lazy guy
the fact that he wanted to help Sasuke despite the fact that he never
did like Sasuke personally. I think you got admire someone who'd risk
their lives for someone they think is a jerk for the sake of the village.

Itachi gets number 2 because he made an interesting bad guy but an even better good guy. The Sasuke vs Itachi fight was arguably one of the best
fights in the series. I like the air of mystery behind him. I like how he talks in riddles. He doesn't seem to be full of himself which is good. I also admire
the preservation he went through for the sake of his brother Sasuke.

Sasuke. Originally I didn't care for Sasuke and thought him a complete jerk
when he left the village. After he absorbed Orochimaru I started to change
my mind about him. I like how finally he wasn't all talk and also seeing why
Sasuke was believed to be a prodigy of the Uchiha. I like his cool headiness
even when fighting his brother (at least more so compared to when he fights Raikage). Right now I'm hardpressed to make a decision on Sasuke
because although it seems Sasuke has gone back to jerk mode that
he's not acting like himself. He's far more rash and not thinking things through. However I have faith that Sasuke will prevail.

Naruto gets fourth. In the beginning I found Naruto just plain annoying.
But he's been getting more mature and it's cool seeing that happen.
At first Naruto' constant 'I'll save Sasuke" was annoying but now that
he's still saying despite everyone wanting him not to I admire
that kind of determination.

Rock Lee is a character I liked from the beginning. However he seems to be a almost one hit wonder and wish his character could developed more in the series.
I completely agree with your list. I like all of those characters with Jiraiya and Kakashi as well.

I like your theories and predictions on the series so I want your opinion on something.
-When Itachi gave the 'mysterious power' to Naruto, what do you believe it was and when will it be implemented into the series?

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Little Sister - Luna Mikazuki!
Bros - SageoftheSixPaths, Zetsu!
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
You are the greatest human being/ short line of text of all time.
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
Old 12-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #57
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Jirayia and Kakashi are awesome too.

What did Itachi give Naruto?

Some kind of counter to Genjutsu or Mind Control.

I dunno when will see it but it's good pick because Naruto never did well
against Itachi's Genjutsu.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #58
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Jirayia and Kakashi are awesome too.

What did Itachi give Naruto?

Some kind of counter to Genjutsu or Mind Control.

I dunno when will see it but it's good pick because Naruto never did well
against Itachi's Genjutsu.
I'm glad we agree on Jiraiya and Kakashi being awesome.

That's a good guess, I was thinking something like that or a Genjutsu attack of some sort.

Yeah, I hope Madara uses a Genjutsu based attack on Naruto and Itachi's power just stops it.

I got 2nd Place in

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Little Sister - Luna Mikazuki!
Bros - SageoftheSixPaths, Zetsu!
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
You are the greatest human being/ short line of text of all time.
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
Old 12-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #59
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleye54321 View Post
I'm glad we agree on Jiraiya and Kakashi being awesome.

That's a good guess, I was thinking something like that or a Genjutsu attack of some sort.

Yeah, I hope Madara uses a Genjutsu based attack on Naruto and Itachi's power just stops it.
Jirayia had said before Naruto isn't cut out for Genjutsu so it probably
wouldn't be so great for it to be offensive.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #60
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Spoiler:
After seeing the spoiler for chapter 475, I'm officially of the opinion that the worst villain is Danzo. Seriously, He is obsessed with attaining Sharingan. I wouldn't be surprised if his crazy lust for the Ocular Jutsu of the Uchihas was his real reason for having them all killed. Madara, on the other hand, had been twisted by a need for revenge after being kicked out of the village. I agree that Sasuke isn't the problem; Danzo is. Sasuke really could care less about Madara, he was practically FREAKING out being stuck in Madara's alternate dimension. Once Danzo is dead, Sasuke will have no reason to work with Madara anymore.