Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 12-08-2009, 03:26 PM   #961
sakuracha!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

sakuracha!!! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to sakuracha!!! Send a message via Yahoo to sakuracha!!!
Default Re: rate the signature above you

5/10 pretty good i guess
i <3 u crazy cuzzy looney-lyra u too amazing bro taker369,and my awsome "mom" mangagirl

- 100 hearts would be to few to carry all my love to u
MS. CHA!!!
sakuracha!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:30 PM   #962
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

chaaaa! you get a 8/ 10
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #963
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

9/10 ....

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:23 PM   #964
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

4/10.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #965
Ragato
Genin

Location: I am currently leading the Akatsuki at our new hide out.
Ragato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Does anyone here like the pics i used for Ragato Through the Ages or my playlist

Ragato Through Out The Ages
Spoiler:

Ragato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #966
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Mood:If I dont reply to your messages......then I dont like you xD jk jk it means that I fell asleep
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragato View Post
does anyone here like the pics i used for ragato through the ages or my playlist
8/10 ^-^
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #967
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki View Post
8/10 ^-^
6 out of 10

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #968
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

7/10 Its an awesome sig, saying ur pet name....I too have a wolf! ^^

Tsukinomai

Tsukinomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #969
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh! Oh! Oh! I like the blue color in your sig! And I'm not sure if its Font 1 or Font 2, but the comp makes it look like font 1! Sooo...
7/10
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:42 PM   #970
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

9/10 awsome colors and i can feel your pain

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:42 PM   #971
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
Oh! Oh! Oh! I like the blue color in your sig! And I'm not sure if its Font 1 or Font 2, but the comp makes it look like font 1! Sooo...
7/10
not yu

Old 12-08-2009, 08:42 PM   #972
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Azal/ 9/10

Old 12-08-2009, 08:43 PM   #973
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

azal: An honest 6/10.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:43 PM   #974
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
azal: An honest 6/10.
an honest 7/10

Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:47 PM   #975
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

I would have to say..... 9/10

Tsukinomai

Old 12-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #976
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukinomai View Post
i would have to say..... 9/10

^ 3/10

Old 12-08-2009, 08:50 PM   #977
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

6/10.

Tsukinomai

Old 12-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #978
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

9/10 again XD

Old 12-08-2009, 08:57 PM   #979
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

10/10 because I iz Christian too! ^^

Tsukinomai

Old 12-08-2009, 08:57 PM   #980
akatsukirocks
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukirocks saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
9/10 again XD
7/10
for some reasons

Hug/Feed my Egg/Pokemon

I adopted:
Spoiler:
Coyote Starrk

Kotetsu, Kid Ed, Link, Kagome, Komui

Jiraya: ok naruto, your first task is to walk on water.
Naruto: like jesus??
Jiraya: yes naruto.... like jesus....
Naruto: wait a minute.... does that mean jesus was a ninja?
Jiraya: YES NARUTO.....JESUS WAS A NINJA."
Naruto: really?!!?
Jiraya: NO NOT REALLY!!!
akatsukirocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sig., signature